is aptom still technically a lost number

i was wondering if aptom is still considered a lost number i ask because the critical trait for being a lost number is  the inability for a zoanoids powers to be duplicated but  the libertus and unus models both use a version of one of his origanal powers the ability to transform  and the ability to fuse. so if they were put togather it would add up to aptom lite wouldent it what do you guys think?

His powers definitely cannot be reproduced, so in that sense, he's he's a lost number to me. But being free from zoalord telepathy makes me question if he is, technically, even a zoanoid at all. Unus and libertus are submissive to their creators. They can only transform to a set few modes, so their power is similar, but aptoms abilities are only limited to what life forms he can absorb. So I feel he isn't really a zoanoid or ora lost number anymore, he's a new entity. Libertus and Unus are ore like traditional zoanoid,  just made by different people.

Mind, a lost number means something went wrong in the zoanification process... This means, among other things, that the modifications to the brain that allow a Zoanoid to be easily controlled by a Zoalord aren't done properly.

Though, how hard can vary but a lost number can have a brain just as hard to control as a normal human... and other factors like a strong will can help this as without the control mechanism it's a matter of overwhelming the individual mind.

Mind, this was one of the reasons why the Chronos Rogue scientists tried to make themselves into Lost Numbers to free themselves.

While Lost Numbers can be basically considered random mutatations or mutant Zoaforms that are usually very unstable... Neo-Zektole expected to only live one year, for example... Though, it is possible to intentionally create one as both Bio-Freezer and Neo-Zektole shows...

That said, Aptom has evolved... He has been redeveloped at least once, and has absorbed armies of zoaforms that in turn allowed him an incredible range of abilities and transformative capacity... but he still considers himself a Lost Number...

• 2 weeks later...

I Don't consider Aptom to be a Lost Number. He is beyond that at this point, and has become something else entirely. Lost Numbers may be genetic mutations and have unstable abilities, but they are still technically Zoanoids; Zoanoids that can never be replicated or controlled fully by a Zoalord. But Zoalord's still can communicate with a Lost Number telepathically. Guyot did this with the Lost Numbers as did Barcus. But Aptom freed himself from even the telepathic wave lengths of Zoalords. Aptom was a lost number but became something more. A new entity all together. He is not a Zoanoid, Lost Number or any Zoa-type for that matter. He's as he refers to himself: "The ultimate battle creature".

• Like 2

On 2016-08-30 at 11:52 PM, Gazham said:

His powers definitely cannot be reproduced, so in that sense, he's he's a lost number to me. But being free from zoalord telepathy makes me question if he is, technically, even a zoanoid at all. Unus and libertus are submissive to their creators. They can only transform to a set few modes, so their power is similar, but aptoms abilities are only limited to what life forms he can absorb. So I feel he isn't really a zoanoid or ora lost number anymore, he's a new entity. Libertus and Unus are ore like traditional zoanoid,  just made by different people.

well actually technically  aptom only had a set amount of modes at first to if enough unus (or similar bio fusion enabled zoanoid) equipped with different weapons were to fuse with a libertus (or similair mode changing zoanoid)  its possible each one would act as an additional new mode and if enough were put to gather it might equal or surpass  aptom

Edited by nanocon
spelling correction