Everything posted by durendal
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Alright Man! That's the spirit. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who ever visits this thread. Eikura Nana looks very sweet and cute. Come on everyone, don't be shy.
-
Kamen Rider Decade subbed episode discussion
A bit off topic, but when you say Godai Yuusuke it makes me think of Maison Ikkoku. With regards to the different versions of the rider world, I think one of the reasons why they are making the world different is that, if they try to make the different rider world the same as the original series, they would require the same actors who played the previous riders. Some rider actors may have already graduated from the tokusatsu world and thus are charging more for their talent fees. Modifying the other rider worlds would make the production less expensive, also, this would be the chance for the producers to remake the other worlds as to what they wanted it to be instead of what it used to be. Am I making sense here?
-
Kamen Rider Decade subbed episode discussion
I don't think it's possible, since he needs a card to be able to access different forms. It would be an interesting idea though. but it will make him over powered.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
How about some Orihara Mika:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here's the last batch of Ayano Washizu:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More of Ayano Yashizu:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Still more of Ayano Washizu:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More of Ayano Washizu:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
New page, new idol. Since the last page were full of beautiful korean idols, why don't we have some Japanese idols? Here is Ayano Washizu:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Part 2 of Hwang Mi Hee set:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here's another set part 1:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another set of Hwang Mi Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ah, you like eh? Here's more of Hwang Mi Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Hwang Mi Hee And this one is my favorite:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here's another barrage of Hwang Mi Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Moving apart from the Korean beauties, here's a Yuu Tejima:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
How about some more of Lee Ji Woo:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More of Park Hyun Sun:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here are some of Park Hyun Sun:
-
Favorite Gundam
I do seem to notice that more recent fans of the Gundam Franchise started watching from AU. I remember the first time that Wing was brought to the US. Most fanboys kept saying that Wing was the best and badmouths other older series (UC specifically). At least some of the fans nowadays are more educated in the Gundam Franchise. Getting back on topic, My top Gundams would be God Gundam and Z Gundam. When I play SRW or GGeneration games, these two units are the ones I mostly use (hence upgraded the most). I wasn't that impressed with X. They didn't really explain the Category L4 ability of the Frost brothers. Also, if you can notice, AU Gundams tend to be more uber powered in their timeline compared to their UC counterparts. This trend seems to be going away in more recent series which is good. Now to answer Archangel Ashes question about choosing non-gundam unit, I would either choose the Sazabi or Queen Mantha. You really can't go wrong with Fanels.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
And finally the last of the set of Choi Yu Jung:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Fourth batch of the set of Choi Yu Jung:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Third part of the set of Choi Yu Jung:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Continuation of Choi Yu Jung:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
This time it's a set from Choi Yu Jung: