Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. Okay, I gotta admit...this looks badass.
  2. Okay...THIS trailer looks a lot better.
  3. We're ready to believe you...
  4. Well the trailer mentions a multiverse...but now that I think about it, what is the difference between an alternate timeline and an alternate universe, anyway?
  5. Ponder the question...
  6. My money's on Immortus.
  7. Between this and The Eternals, I have...concerns. A LOT of concerns.
  8. Uh...was that who I thought it was at the end of the trailer?
  9. PLEASE...for the love of all things Holy, let's not go there.
  10. Okay...has there been ANY blips on the horizon?
  11. Personally I'm hoping that it's a case of the trailer not being edited too well and that I'll be pleasantly surprised when the movie's released.
  12. I've got reservations about this movie too... That "never interfering" thing has been bugging me for awhile now.
  13. Things could change between now and the release date. Hollywood loves to make changes before a release date. Hell, maybe Carnage might evolve into something closer to the comics throughout the movie. Personally, I hope they have this in the film's soundtrack...
  14. Welcome back, Eddie...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.