Non Viz translated chapters

Hey all, Glad to be here this is my first post. I did some searching for this but the links I found were dead, so I'm hoping someone can help. I'm looking for early non Viz translated chapters in English, preferably someone could upload files to a host like Mega or mediafire, not looking for the manga reading sites but I will take them in a pinch. I know there were some scanlations done by Hobby Japan and I'm assuming other groups but I cannot find those. So any help regarding the early volumes of non Viz translated would be extremely helpful.

thank you

As far as I know, only the official Chuang Yi volumes have ever done the first 7 volumes in english (I believe they made it to volume 10). And those are pretty rare so I doubt anyone will ever scan them properly.

I hadn't even heard of Hobby Japan, but it looks like they did some chapters into volume 4... But their last release was in 2012.

So unfortunately, what your looking for doesn't quite exist.

What a shame, thank you for the info, I never even knew of Chuang Yi. Really wish I could get those but I understand that's very unlikely. Guess I'll have to stick with viz or pay someone a commission to translate. I'm just not a fan of the viz releases.

On 4/27/2021 at 2:39 PM, DisasterBeast said:

pay someone a commission to translate.

If you have all of the volumes or the books. Just show a picture of them to Sully. I believe he'll give you access to the files of the English translations here. 

5 hours ago, Tora Tan said:

why would you pay someone to translate? it's already been done. did you even read the front page of the forums?

Because this was in response to the answer I specifically received to my question. I was told the early volumes don't exist and I don't want viz scans. 

On 4/29/2021 at 9:53 AM, DisasterBeast said:

Because this was in response to the answer I specifically received to my question. I was told the early volumes don't exist and I don't want viz scans. 

23 hours ago, Tora Tan said:

I thought the advocacy had translated all the volumes?
I'm very confused now then.

CORRECTION

The Vault contents are a mix of Viz volumes and Advocacy volumes, and are not complete. I do not know why this is. I will investigate further.

---------------------------------------------------------------