#Guyver (fanmade) game project~!!!! [PC]

20 hours ago, G'-illusion Studio said:

Okay, maybe in the next video.  Actually, I did show that on my previous video but just not too much only.  You can check this video at 1:41.  The pre-alpha ver1.0 will be released within this month.  You can try it out soon by joining my patreon.

Nice!! I enjoyed seeing that. The fighting style is amazing! 

Oh! will Aptom be in the game as a playable character? 

15 hours ago, Mr. Dawn said:

Nice!! I enjoyed seeing that. The fighting style is amazing! 

Oh! will Aptom be in the game as a playable character? 

This game is still under development by myself now.  If this project got enough support & funding, it will keep growing until became a full game, more characters and contents will be added in every coming version later.

On 4/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, G'-illusion Studio said:

This game is still under development by myself now. 

That's quite an undertaking. You must not get a whole lot of time to yourself between work and your Guyver project. 

If this project got enough support & funding, it will keep growing until became a full game

I see. What kind of support are you lacking?

more characters and contents will be added in every coming version later.

I can't wait to see Aptom and Richard Guyot in action. That'll be very entertaining to see. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr. Dawn said:

That's quite an undertaking. You must not get a whole lot of time to yourself between work and your Guyver project. 

I see. What kind of support are you lacking?

I can't wait to see Aptom and Richard Guyot in action. That'll be very entertaining to see. 

As this is an indie game project without official copyright, I can't get any investment from some big sponsor.  That's why I setup a patreon a/c for funding.  If I got enough funding, at least for my living.  I will continue to work on this project in full time.  So, the progress will be much faster.  If it's possible, I can hire some 3D artist or programmer to join this project too.

Yeah, I want to start working on new characters too, also the online mode.  That'll get every guyver fans on fire I think.  Ha..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, G'-illusion Studio said:

As this is an indie game project without official copyright, I can't get any investment from some big sponsor.  That's why I setup a patreon a/c for funding.  If I got enough funding, at least for my living.  I will continue to work on this project in full time. 

I think the good thing is though that you've gotten this far on your own. There's also Gofund me and they allow a variety of projects. That's the only appropriate one I can think of. I don't know if you've tried there as well. 

So, the progress will be much faster.  If it's possible, I can hire some 3D artist or programmer to join this project too.

I wonder how much they charge to be commissioned? Can't be cheap though. They'd probably take a big chunk out of your funds to just do the basic amount of work you need done. 

Yeah, I want to start working on new characters too, also the online mode.  That'll get every guyver fans on fire I think.  Ha..

Yeah, online mode would be interesting for online events and missions. Are you going to give the option to allow players to customize their Guyvers in the game as well?

On 4/13/2021 at 11:13 PM, Mr. Dawn said:

I think the good thing is though that you've gotten this far on your own. There's also Gofund me and they allow a variety of projects. That's the only appropriate one I can think of. I don't know if you've tried there as well. 

I wonder how much they charge to be commissioned? Can't be cheap though. They'd probably take a big chunk out of your funds to just do the basic amount of work you need done. 

Yeah, online mode would be interesting for online events and missions. Are you going to give the option to allow players to customize their Guyvers in the game as well?

My youtube only got few hundred subscribers, crowd funding probably not work at this moment. 

Well, I'll continue work on my own until find someone who really can help me out.

There're many suggestion from you guys.  I would say everything is possible, just give me funds & time.  I also want this game can make everyone's dream come true too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...