Sign in to follow this  
Moonraker One

The Bio-Boosted RP signup

Now we all know this is still Moonraker's thread and he still has full creative control but seeing the smashing success the Guyver RP season 2 has become, Decade and I have been working on season 3. Seeing hos its only a matter of posts before Kajima dies and we all forget about the rp, I decided I wanted to keep the action going. So here's what Decade and I have so far:

We all get a nice period to rest, only cause all hell has broken loose and we need to rest up. In the wake of Kajima's death, Chronos is thrown into a sense of distrust because Kajima went under Chronos's nose and betrayed them all. Barcus orders a mandatory optimization of any and all chronos employees. However, 13 of Chronos' best operatives gather together and become appauled by Barcus's actions. They conclude that he is afraid and they decide to act on this fear by starting a coup. One of them is a psychic and uses Tarot Cards to reveal a successful coup. The 13 men defect and bomb Chronos facilities worldwide! The 13 men reveal themselves behind masks and declare themselves the "New Chronos" that they call, "Neo Arcana."

The 13 members of "Neo Arcana" have transformed themselves into new biocreatures based on a Tarot Card that best represents them. They've also employed their own small battalion of soldiers called "Judges" that are essentially zoanoid like creatures with armor. The 13 Arcana members themselves are powerful bio-psychics who use their new powers in a certain psychic area called an "Arcana Circle." The form and diameter of the circile depends on the Arcana member. Those who enter the Arcana Circle must abide by its rules and an Arcana member can only be harmed in his own Arcana Circle. If anyone has seen Yu Yu Hakusho, yes I got the idea from the "territory" in Chapter Black. Here are the "Neo Arcana" members (not listed in power order):

0- The Fool

1- The Magician

5- The Heirophant

6- The Lovers (Actually 2 members)

7- The Chariot

8- Strength

9- The Hermit

11- Justice

12- The Hanged Man

13- Death

15- The Devil

16- The Tower

Their powers and motives will be revealed in due time, but this season will be based on whatever you guys want to do. You can join "Neo Arcana", oppose them, join Chronos, be neutral, ect. Chronos isn't the chief enemy this time so our enemy will not be predictable.

So questions, comments, and other feedback?

Well with a new seaon means that we come with new powers and abilities and lose some others. Many characters we've come to love must part for the new season (Robert for one).

Also, for anyone wondering. There won't be any other Quantum units....unless either Chronos or New Arcana finds a way to reconstruct and restore Kajima's control metal which won't probably happen.

Also, my character, Quantum Guyver, won't have access to his Evolt forms for awhile as I am making it to where the bio-crystals in Russia messed up his units systems so he'll actually be stuck in Save Form for most of the next season until his control metal can repair the damage to its Evolt system. This means that Koujin will be at a disadvantage in a lot of battles which also means that Shiori (White Quantum Guyver) and Collin (Astral Guyver) will be making more appearances to help out our favorite duo, X and Koujin. This means that I need to write bios for them here which I will do later this weekend. Thank god for their enhancer armor, heh heh.

So are we all on board with the new season? Psychics and telepathy will be playing a big role due to the "Arcana Circles." I came up with all of their powers an abilites last night. Unfortunatly I have not worked out much background on each member and have decided that they won't have names, they will only use their codenames.

How do you think those guys would react to Kenji? He's something of a member of the Chronos elite - being a Zoalord and all - but he mostly serves as an errand boy and a sort of... Council mascot, I guess.

I'm not sure. I mean, I've tried to set it up in with my post for Kenji to display his own abilities but since your character has not done that yet they may only be a little leery of your character. Of course, they want to destroy all of Chronos so they may not hold anything back at all.

I'm trying to make each member have his own personality so some will be willing to kill a child some may not...its all in the cards (Hint Hint)

I've taken the liberty and time to look up some designs of what some key "Neo Arcana: members will look like in their true forms.

First we have the one that captured my character The Fool: post-71-1236022167_thumb.jpg

The Magician:post-71-1236022147_thumb.jpg

The Lovers (There are two of them): post-71-1236022121_thumb.jpg

The Chariot: post-71-1236022101_thumb.jpg

The Hermit: post-71-1236022078_thumb.jpg

Justice: post-71-1236022056_thumb.jpg

Death: post-71-1236022034_thumb.jpg

The Hanged Man: post-71-1236021965_thumb.jpg

Where is it happening? Kenji's in the Pillars of Heavan sleeping, so I don't know how long of a walk I'd have to make the kid take to get him there. Besides, if Kenji got himself in that much trouble Imakarum would grab him by the ear, read him the riot act, and then teleport him back to Silha. :cat_lol:

This is a perfect opportunity to make some of the Judges non-faceless mooks! Have something interfere with their communications system so that they can't get orders. Then, have the Judges figure out what to do with Kenji on their own! Maybe have them get lost! Or attacked by Chronos! And give them names!

Also, this place does an excellent job of destroying writer's block.

Edited by Hyp3rB14d3