Sign in to follow this  
Moonraker One

The Bio-Boosted RP signup

You are approved, Toku Warrior, as is your new guy, Banana King. Guys, I'll start the RPing thread soon enough.

Oh, and by the way, as I mentioned earlier, most of the Chronos corporation characters will be NPCs played by me. Because as we all know, they drop like flies and aren't important. (XD) But rest assured, any characters that aren't series characters I will provide info on.

Edited by Moonraker One

post-760-1224038570_thumb.png post-760-1224038622_thumb.jpg

(human form drawn by me, Zoaform courtesy of Ryuki)

Name: Kenji Murakami

Code Name: Ingriam Mirabilis

Affiliation: Chronos

Type: Zoalord

History:

A chance encounter with Richard Guyot in the forest surrounding Mt. Minakami brought the fact that Masaki Murakami's six-year-old son had survived the destruction of the building that was supposed to have killed him back when he was five. Taking advantage of the discovery, Guyot decided that he would take the boy and make him into a warrior capable of - and fully willing to - carry out all of Guyot's dirty work without thought or question. Before he could act on any of these plans, however, Alkanphel appeared and Guyot was forced to make a doomed attack on Chronos' Supreme Overlord. Alkanphel, seeing something of himself in the young boy - who had been force-aged into a twenty-five-year-old and processed into a Zoalord on top of that - took him in as a ward. When Masaki Murakami was forcibly drafted into Chronos, Kenji was very happy to have his father with him.

He now acts as something of a student/younger sibling to Alkanphel and a helpmate to his father. Though understandably in a limited capacity.

He's unspecialized as yet. Though he was based off of Murakami's form, so he has the kind of powers. He's like an amped-up Proto-Zoalord, really. He might be a match for a Guyver it'd be a close fight but he might just squeak by on raw power, but any one of the Twelve would be able to beat him with little trouble.

I wish you could be more specific, but if he's no more powerful than an "amped up proto-zoalord," then I think I can approve him. Just make sure you play him right.

Name: Christopher Mason

Code Name: The Prototype

Alignment: Individual

History: He doesn't remember his real name. He just remembers that he was a soldier, and that he was good at following orders. He assumes that's how he was found by Chronos, who brainwashed him and took away his life. After doing some research, he found out who and what he was. Needing prototype battleforms for Imakarum Mirabilis, random people were chosen. He was one of them. After the Divine Lord had his perfect form, he and the others were disposable. But instead of being disintegrated with the rest, he was force to become part of a special project: The Artificial Guyver. The third most knowledgeable Chronos scientist, Hideaki Kishimoto, had his pet project. This was to make the bio-boost parasite more “docile”. To do this, he took the natural instincts of the hive-mind creature and made it subservient to psychic command. Then these “symbionts” were put into his newly zoaformed body, which had receptors to make him their “queen.” When he was being transported to Cloud Gate in Japan from the main Arizona Headquarters, Zeus Thunderbolt attacked the transport craft and he managed to escape undetected. He has wanted revenge on Chronos and anyone aligned with them ever since.

Abilities: The proto-zoalord’s body has a mutualistic symbiotic relationship. The zoalord has psychic receptors throughout his body that communicate with the symbionts and gives them commands. Most of his bio-energy is depleted just using this process. He cannot use his psychic wave to control zoanoids in the area, but he can mind trace them and sense the energy of any Zoanoid or Zoalord in the area. He can also use boost tissue to sense Guyvers in the vicinity. Using the boost-symbionts , he can control them and create new organs throughout his body. Since the boost creature has memetic memory, it can replicate any DNA it comes into contact with, allowing him to use any zoanoid ability, and also create partial “Guyver” abilities, since he doesn’t have a control medal to create organs that harness boost energy. His most powerful attack is a Blaster Tempest type weapon that takes an hour and significant bio-energy for regeneration. He can create armor that is nearly as durable as a Guyver, and his strength is equal to a Guyver in his human state. He can even use some abilities in his human form, such as turning his arm into a high-frequency spear, or firing missiles from his arm. He can use his normal zoalord abilities, but they greatly reduce his bio-energy supplies. Regeneration is the only thing that doesn’t take a lot of bio-energy consumption, and happens automatically.

Weaknesses: Because he has a mutualistic symbiotic relationship, both must co-exist or they will both die. If the boost-symbionts are forcibly removed, they will cannibalize each other, while the proto-zoalord body will be weakened and may die.

I'm bringing in a new character:

It's Crono from Chrono Trigger as a zoalord.

zoalordcronobiogj8.png

Here's the basic story. I'm going to incorporate part of the game's story into his backstory, but not all.

Crono was an ordinary human on an Earth in a different reality. He chose to be turned into a zoalord so that he could help fight against Lavos, an alien creature bent on destroying the world. He lived for a thousand years, plotting to defeat Lavos, but upon defeating the creature, the energy backlash through him through a time-space portal to the main universe in which this RP takes place. Upon arrival, he decided that Archanfel and the council of zoalords were no better than the alien beast he'd helped defeat in his own reality.

His primary means of attack is electromagnetic, and he can emit electrical attacks MUCH stronger than Purgstall. What puts hiim above most zoalords is that he can withstand a megasmasher.

his human form:

cronodq2.jpg

Edited by Moonraker One

Now I've seen it all. Akira Toriyama's design have taken over the guyver Univerese, lol. I'm just kidding. I actually like how you balanced him out by giving him strict limitations on his abilities.

dead2yo7.jpg

Name: Dead End (Yes, this is his real name)

Code Name : Tekkaman Dead

Alignment : None

History : He has amnesia. The reason being is because he was blasted into this univers. Litterally. He was from the "Tekkaman" universe. During his final round with Blade, he had the tequnique "Crash Intrude" used against him. The blast and the destructive universal power within this blast made a wormhole, making him burst into it. This made the universe open, and the destructive force plunge him into the ground.

Abilities (at least five sentences): He can shoot lazer beams, similar to that of a machine gun, yet the beams are lazers. These beams are shot from the forearms. Dead is also capable of using the Crash Intrude technique, just as Blaster Tekkaman does, in which his armor generates a bird-shaped aura of energy, which allows him to "crash" through enemies with tremendous force, how this ability was possible for an ordinary unevolved Tekkaman was never explained and left for the viewers imagination. He also has the ability to absorb, through his shoulder armor, any Vol Tekka directed at him and send the energy back through his own Vol Tekka. This DOES NOT include the megasmasher...He also has a sword located on his back. This sword is used in close range combat and has the high frequency to that of a Guyver unit. He can also do a "Vol-Tekka". A Vol-tekka is a blast of energy shot from a certain paint of a tekkaman on his body. The Vol-tekka is located on the handle of the sword, opening to let the blast come out.

Edited by Zoa-Supreme

dead2yo7.jpg

Name: Dead End (Yes, this is his real name)

Code Name : Tekkaman Dead

Alignment : None

History : He has amnesia. The reason being is because he was blasted into this univers. Litterally. He was from the "Tekkaman" universe. During his final round with Blade, he had the tequnique "Crash Intrude" used against him. The blast and the destructive universal power within this blast made a wormhole, making him burst into it. This made the universe open, and the destructive force plunge him into the ground.

Abilities (at least five sentences): He can shoot lazer beams, similar to that of a machine gun, yet the beams are lazers. These beams are shot from the forearms. Dead is also capable of using the Crash Intrude technique, just as Blaster Tekkaman does, in which his armor generates a bird-shaped aura of energy, which allows him to "crash" through enemies with tremendous force, how this ability was possible for an ordinary unevolved Tekkaman was never explained and left for the viewers imagination. He also has the ability to absorb, through his shoulder armor, any Vol Tekka directed at him and send the energy back through his own Vol Tekka. This DOES include the megasmasher...He also has a sword located on his back. This sword is used in close range combat and has the high frequency to that of a Guyver unit. He can also do a "Vol-Tekka". A Vol-tekka is a blast of energy shot from a certain paint of a tekkaman on his body. The Vol-tekka is located on the handle of the sword, opening to let the blast come out.

Um, I don't think any original character should be able to redirect a megasmasher back at the person, and do you think you could give me the numbers for his abilities? Like a statistic for how strong and powerful he is?

Sounds cool, but Moonraker One is in charge of the rp so you have to get it approved by him, but he doesn't seem to dissaporve of anything. Have you been reading the actual rp, because you've just missed a very cool battle

Um, I don't think any original character should be able to redirect a megasmasher back at the person, and do you think you could give me the numbers for his abilities? Like a statistic for how strong and powerful he is?

:redface::redface: Oh wow! I'm so sorry! >_>;

Well, as I said before He isn't from this universe and he does have amnesia. So his powerlevel next to a zoalord is very little. next to a guyver, he is just above one. So basicly his strength/power/ect is no more than 4/10. I'm so sorry I forgot to mention this! >_>;

I'll bring in a new character soon and someone can play as DS (and we can pretend his gf never existed)...

He will be a proto-zoalord (although a stronger version)... or maybe a lost number... samurai

Well Mr. McTaco, I can continue playing DS for ya. I'll keep the GF part as it can give him a sort of meaning in having something to protect.

I'm really only playing Quantum Guyver and Shiori (White Quantum Guyver) and Collin (Astral Guyver are just people from my fan-fic. I don't plan on using them in the actual RP except for conversation purposes.

Name: Hyp3rB14d3

Code Name (if people refer to you something other than your name): Hyperblade

Type: Lost Number

Age (calendar age, if physical age is different, put it too): 21 (or so he says)

Alignment (Chronos, Zeus' Thunderbolt, or individual): individual

Appearance:

hyp3rb14d3drawingko6.png

hyp3rb14d32color.png

History (at least five sentences of the history):

He first appeared rampaging out of control in a (now destroyed) Chronos research facility. Clearly a malfunctioning Zoanoid, Hyp3rB14d3 seems to be stuck between forms, with wings permanently visible and transformation attempts yielding little more than a change in musculature structure and bleeding from the corners of his eyes(more evidence of his incompleteness). Most likely, he was processed in the very facility he destroyed. However, this cannot be confirmed, as all records of him were apparently destroyed with the facility.

His incomplete processing seems to have affected his mind, as he seems to have forgotten what the words "zoanoid", "guyver", "Chronos", and "Australia" mean, thinks he's a professional monster slayer, and claims to have come from a bar in another universe. He also seems to be unfamiliar with the world government.

Upon actually settling down and having the world situation explained to him, Hyp3rB14d3 stopped killing zoanoids on sight. He now views the guyvers as terrorists and the zoanoids as people. However, he has not joined Chronos, and refuses to undergo further processing.

It seems likely that Hyp3rB14d3 is actually a portion of this man's processing number. He wore metal armor with zoanoid parts attached to it and wielded a strange sword that is capable of generating even higher-frequency vibrations in its blade than the guyvers' infamous high-frequency swords. Even after being convinced that zoanoids were not the monsters he thought they were, however, he refused to remove the zoanoid parts from his armor. It is unclear why the zoanoid pieces integrated into his armor aren't dissolving. Being a lost number, zoalords hold no sway over his mind. Hyp3rB14d3 speaks English, but cannot speak or understand Japanese.

Currently, Hyp3rB14d3 is being detained in a prison cell, at least until Chronos can figure out what to do with him. His weapon and armor have been confiscated.

Abilities (at least five sentences): Despite the amount of destruction he caused, Hyp3rB14d3 is surprisingly weak physically, usually being only about 3 times stronger than a human, although his strength occasionally reaches up to seven times that of a human (meaning that at his strongest he is physically weaker than a Gregole). He is, however, very well trained, and his weapon is very dangerous. Even though he has wings, Hyp3rB14d3 cannot fly (more evidence of his incomplete processing). He also has an unusually high tolerance for pain, one that increases whenever he tries to transform. His most interesting trait, however, is that he seems to be capable of freely manipulating his own blood. He can control both its shape and its density, and seems to be able to track where it is. This control seems to have a range limit, but the exact range has not been measured. Hyp3rB14d3 also has slow regenerative abilities. While not fast enough to affect his performance in battle, they do help him to recover from them.

His weapon has five triggers concealed within the handguard. Starting from the one nearest to the blade, they cause the blade to emit a blinding flash of light, ignite the blade with flames, released poison along the edge of the blade, vacuum and eject substances from the blade, and activate the weapon's high-frequency vibrations.

His armor consists primarily of thick steel. However, it has several zoanoid parts incorporated into it, presumably to make it look more threatening. Hyp3rB14d3 wears his armor over a yellow-green jumpsuit that is both electrically and thermally insulated, as well as extremely durable.

Edited by Hyp3rB14d3

Question: How does the whole blood hing help him in reality?

And since we're having some new commers joining us its time I did something I should have done from the start

Name: Unknown (First name revealed to be Xavier)

Codename: X

Type: Human

Affiliation: Individual

History: Little is known about X. When he was first revealed in the story, he was merely an informant for a secret Zues Thunderbolt operative named Robert Walker. But during the assualt on the CCRF (Central City Research Facility), Dr. Barcus revealed that back in the 1960's when Chronos was still young, there was a team of researchers that uncovered what are believed to be the first remenants of the advents. A Chronos executive was sent to the area to confirm everything the scientists had uncovered and to ensure the operation's success. Chronos had uncovered three pieces of technology and all three pieces were examined seperate from each other. The advent technology Chronos had uncovered was sent along with the exectutive to a Chronos research facility were they conducted countless experiments. After months of testing and little to no progress, Chronos abondoned the project but one of the items they were testing turned up missing. Shortly afterward, the facility, the technology, and the executive were all destroyed. Chronos covered up the fiasco and put the advent tech they had found into storage. Years later a man by answering to the name "X" appeared fighting alongside the guyvers during the attack on the CCRF. It was there that Dr. Barcus recognized the executive from over 40yrs ago and the missing piece of advent tech merged into his hand. It is unclear exactly why or how the executive has survived but it is clear to Chronos that he is searching for the other two pieces of advent technology uncovered during that fateful expedition. He is considered highly dangerous and should only be engaged by Hyper Zoanoids.

Abilities: Being a normal human, X's abilities are limited. But 40yrs ago he merged with a small orb similar to the guyver control medal that he calls the "Advent's Mirror". The advent technology merged with him on a cellular level and spread a complex system of nerves throughout his body. This has given X the power to reflect ranged attacks as well as draw them in and contain them into his right hand. Example: A zx-tole fired its lasers at X, X sucked them into his hand and reflected the beams back at the zoanoid. X also has a power known as "Mirror Eruption." This unleashes a flurry of attacks firing from all directions. During this attack, X's brain relays the data from all absorbed attacks back to the Mirror. The mirror then reflects the copied data and sends out the attacks. When this attack is used, X is not protected from the attacks and the attacks damage his arm and hand severely. This attack also draws out all of the Mirror's power and mentally drains X.

It is unknown if X has other powers but it can be inferred that since he wants the other two pieces of the missing advent technology, he may achieve more abilities if he finds and completes the advent weaponry set.

How does being able to manipulate the shape and density of his blood help him? Well, he can form weapons from his blood, set traps by bleeding, prevent himself from bleeding to death from a wound that would kill someone else, and in the event that he is paralyzed, he can manipulate himself like a puppet with internal strings. Plus, if someone cuts him, he can immediately retaliate with an attack from the wound.

Edited by Hyp3rB14d3

review2tf0.jpg

Name: Kenshiro Michelo

Code Name: Bug

Alignment: Zues' Thunderbolt

History: Kenshiro was captured during x-day, suspecting to hold the fugitives: Tutsuro and Mizuki Segawa. Though he had never seen these two people in his life, Chronos had invaded his house anyway. His pregnant wife had been executed because he had not answered the questions given to him. They captured him and had given him more questions of their whereabouts (correct me if I spelled this wrong). He had declined these questions and was sent to the operations center. There Kenshiro was turned to a zoanoid. He was defective, so Chronos had decided to boot him from the building. Ever since this incident he hade become a rouge zoanoid. He joined the Zues' Thunderbolt in order to exact his revenge at these monsters.

Abilities: He is as strong as derserb, but his other abilities include claws, able to melt the Guyvers armor. Such an ability has been seen with the guyver killer types. He is modeled after the third, although he was defective. His skin is as strong as derzerbs aswell, unpenetrable by normal means. He is also able to jump high distances, and run at high speeds.

Edited by Zoa-Supreme