Sign in to follow this  
Moonraker One

The Bio-Boosted RP signup

I wanted to see if there would be anyone who wanted to roleplay on these here forums.

So then, here is the gist of it.

Story:

This takes place during the period a year after X-day, where Chronos has thoroughly gained control of all the world. The main focus of the story will be in North America, in the (fictional) city of Central City in New York, a few weeks after Sho reappeared in Japan. Chronos has built a base in Central City because a large supply of materials they can use to grow organic crystals has been discovered underneath the major metropolis. It is the foundation of their major project, which has been under close observation by Barcas since the discovery of the materials.

You can play either a zoanoid, an ordinary civilian (with no powers), a lost number, or a guyver. Here is the standard bio format:

Name:

Code Name (if people refer to you something other than your name):

Age (calendar age, if physical age is different, put it too):

Alignment (Chronos, Zeus' Thunderbolt, or individual):

History (at least five sentences of the history):

Abilities (at least five sentences):

I'll post mine if people are interested.

Edited by Moonraker One

Name: D.S

Code Name (if people refer to you something other than your name): Nightshade

Age (calendar age, if physical age is different, put it too): 22

Alignment (Chronos, Zeus' Thunderbolt, or individual): Individual

As a kid, , D.S was fascinated with Samurai and Ninjas. He would dream about being a ninja jumping city buildings, roof to roof, a master of stealth, observing the world around him, fighting bad guys...He grew out of this in his teens but still had it in the back of his mind at all times. In his early teens he and his family moved to a suburb that had its violent moments and 80% populated by drunks and stoners. At 18, one night after a piss up at a friends house, D.S was in the car with his friend Liam, D.S was extremely drunk. While driving past an area with many trees and a lake, they were both distracted by a light coming from the lake, which clearly wasn't the reflection of the moonlight as it was a cloudy night. They were soon to fly off the road crashing into a bunch of trees. D.S woke up, outside of the car and lying next to the lake. He remembers an image of his friend Liam, hanging on a tree, with a sharp branch stuck through his body. He soon heard many strange noises and saw the light once more. He awoke the next day in his bed, with no memory of what happened. Today was the day him and his girlfriend were moving to Central City in New York, he tried calling Liam to see what happened the night before but he couldn't get in contact. He laughed and said it was a pretty wild going away party. A year later, D.S was 19, now living in Central City with his girlfriend. During a drunken night, he went on a roof top of a building and tried to pull off drunken ninja moves... only to leave him falling down towards another building 30 meters down. All of a sudden a strange thing happened, he felt himself being surrounded, empowered and landing on the building. He looked around, not knowing what the hell happened. He saw his reflection on the window nearby... He was covered in what looked like grey and black armour, small blades on his forearms, a spike on top his head and a round metal object on his forehead. Before he knew it, something landed behind him... It was another armoured being, of blue colour. A long conversation followed, where he found out all about the Guyver... disbelief at first but seeing his reflection made him believe... The other Guyver revealed himself as Sean, D.S' high school friend... Lots of confusion followed, but D.S finally accepted the truth. He does not know how Sean found him or how he became a Guyver, but every night they would meet on roof tops and Sean would teach him how to use the Guyver. Sean demonstrated a few abilities the Guyver possessed such as the High Frequency Blades and Headbeam. D.S was told about a Megasmasher but was not shown how to use it because it is too dangerous in a city. A few years went by and D.S was 22, he soon learned he had 2 abilities Sean didn't have: teleportation and the ability to become a shadow. He spent the last few years as he dreamed as a kid... jumping building roof tops, observing the city and people and fighting off muggers, without being seen... he was known by criminals as 'Nightshade'. One day, a worldwide organization known as Chronos took over the world as he knew it... Sean instructed D.S to stay away and not get involved just yet, not even jump roof tops anymore or Chronos would become aware of him. For the next few months he stayed unactive as a Guyver and spent most of the time with his girlfriend. One day he got sick of doing nothing and decided to transform on a building roof and jump around. He soon sensed he was being followed, but by what? He was soon attacked by Zoanoids, he knew all about them. He quickly finished them off with the help of the Guyvers weapons and his own unique abilities. He heard footsteps, turning around he saw his old friend Liam. D.S froze... Liam started explaining what happened that night... How he was almost dead, taken away by Chronos scientists and how D.S activated a special Guyver unit Chronos was after, and how he escaped after defeating the Zoanoids around. Liam laughed, then began to transform. "A Zoanoid" D.S said... Liam soon revealed he was what Chronos called a Lost Number... and he came to make D.S a member of Chronos. Taking Sean's advice, D.S refused and Liam attacked... both of them flew off the building when Liam attacked, D.S choosing not to fight his old friend teleported away. Now Chronos are after D.S, as they have been after Sean for a few years. D.S must protect himself and his girlfriend, who found out he was a Guyver when he teleported home that night.

Abilities (at least five sentences): All Guyver abilities, an amazing stealth ability (can pretty much turn into a shadow) and the ability of teleportation (Guyver unit he activated was... different) and most importantly he can drink more than you.

Haha I have no clue what I'm on about... this was probably a waste of 20 minutes (not reading the thread, just writing this ridiculous story)...

Edited by Mr. McTaco

That was nice and long, a rare example of how a history of a character should be written. Though, I probably should have specified that players should mention what type of character they are playing.

In the future, below Code Name, include this line: Type of Character: (Guyver, Lost Number, Civilian, or Zoanoid)

Your character is approved, Mr. McTaco.

Anyway, something I forgot to mention, being the game master of this RP, I will (for story purposes) be playing multiple characters in addition to my main character.

Edited by Moonraker One

My bad... Guyver... and I will also play Liam, someone can play as Sean (Dark hero) if they want... Liam = Lost Number

This should be the organization thread... and make a thread where we actually post in character

This isn't my only character, but will be one of my main characters.

human form:

riverzastoryin3.png

bioboosted form:

Guyver_Zx_Tole_by_moonrakerone.jpg

Name: River Zastory (yes, I'm borrowing a character from the Black Cat manga and altering him)

Code Name: Zx-Tole

Type of Character: Bioboosted Zoanoid (just so you know, I'm playing as this character as the game master. The only bioboosted zoanoids that player characters can be are very simple [not powerful] types like Razell)

Alignment: Individual

History (at least five sentences of the history): River Zastory was a sweeper prior to being involved with Chronos. Sweepers are people who track down and arrest criminals, turning them in for money. He did not volunteer for zoanoid optimization as many others did, but rather, he was brought in due to his physical strength and reflexes. Barcas optimized him into a Zx-Tole, and he was part of the new hyper-zoanoid team five, acting in Chronos' best interest. Upon Chronos discovering how to make artificial Guyver units, he managed to steal one from right under Barcas' nose, seeking more power to annihilate the enemies of the company, but upon bioboosting, not only was the genetically engineered control over him removed, but also it restored the memories that Barcas had erased. Now, having remembered who he was prior to his abduction by the evil company, he acts on his own to seek the destruction of the company that made him into a monster.

Abilities (at least five sentences): His bio-lasers are enhanced several times in intensity, and can be rapid-fired. He has the blaster tempest, which can be fired once every half hour as a powerful, last ditch weapon. His physical strength, being much greater than a human, is further enhanced by the Guyver; in all, his physical strength equals a Gigantic. Other than this, he has all the standard Guyver weapons.

I'm waiting for more people to sign up before we can begin. Oh, and to V Guyver's question, this is just a signup thread.

Edited by Moonraker One

How many people would need to sign up before this starts?

Also, if people already have some form of visual image of their character to go with their profile, or want to make one... Is is necessary to post that up too or not?

Oh, I'm not terribly needy. I'd say at least three people and we've got an RP. You don't have to have a picture of your character, but if you do post it.

Okay, here's my character: (And I'd like to point out that I don't think anyone should have the option of being a guyver only because the only thing that can beat a guyver is a zoalord and being a guyver just wouldn't be fair to other players. Guyver's should definatly count as power-gaming)

Name: Robert Walker

Zoanoid Code Name: "Jupiter"

Serial Number: LN07-445S7-Z831

Ht: 2.06m (7ft 5in)

Affiliation: Individual

Zoanoid Type: Lost Number

Reason for Failure: Too costly and limited fighting capability

Powers and Abilities

In an effort to copy Lord Pursthall's ability of lightning manipulation, but on a smaller scale, Chronos scientisit created an experimental prototype zoanoid as part of their "Project Element." Chronos was collecting data and trying to develop zoanoids that were affiliated with elements and could manipulate the elements on small scales. Ultimatly the project proved to costly, and Chronos's cheif scientist rejected funding the project.

The "Jupiter" was Project Element's attempt at a lightning zoanoid. Special glands were created in the Jupiter's arms to create a massive negative charge which attracts towards the enemy's positive charge. This creates an electrical bolt of lightning at the enemy. The upiter's body is also highly resistant to heat and electricity. Sadly the Jupiter's only defense is the massive amount of electrical energy that surges through his body. In addition to his lightning ability, the Jupiter has enhanced strength, senses, speed, and toughness.

Defects: The Jupiter was originally created for long drawn out fights, but due to a massive amount of energy needed to use his abilities without harming himself, his energy supply in zoaform is drastically short. The Jupiter has two energy supplies, the one to fuel his own body and the other to weild in combat. Chronos scientist could not make it possible for him to use both energy supplies without harming his body. His internal organs suffer greatly from the energy use already, any more and it would kill him for sure. To compensate for this defect, Chronos upgraded his metabolism to 10x normal. This makes an advanced healing power but also makes him overheat in 20minutes. The Jupiter's primary reason for failure is because of this twenty minute zoaform time limit. When he overheats, the Jupiter will faint and reverts back to human form. The Jupiter was also too costly for mass production. Chronos didn't want to spend the money and the resources to produce a zoanoid that could only fight for twenty minutes.

Robert Walker's Past:

Robert was kidnapped by Chronos three years ago when he was touring with some friends near a secret Chronos research facility. He was placed as a candidate for the Project Element and was placed under the Thinder branch of developers. He was the primary candidate for the scientists' second model "Jupiter". When the project's funding was turned down, the test subjects were to diposed of. During his experimentation, Walker made friends with a scientsit and the Chronos scientist snuck Robert out of the facility and helped him reestablish a home in Central City. Shortly afterward Chronos found out about Robert's escape and killed the Rogue scientist. They sent a group of zoanoids to search for Robert but he had succesfully assimilated himself into the surrounding community. no longer seeing him as a threat, Chronos called off the search and returned to their normal affairs. Robert got himself a job as a private detective and sometimes uses his resources to keep tabs on Chronos affairs. He's know's the Gigantic is a threat to Chronos and that magma destroyed the research facility at Relic's Point.

I was thinking that as I wrote the rules. So, let's amend the rules here. You can have a Guyver character as one of your characters, but you have to give a good story behind how they got it, and I will approve or not.

I'm liking what people have written for their character bios so far. Very nice idea Moonraker One. The only thing that stops me from joining is I'm sure my character wouldn't fit the timeline...that is if you have one set for this RPG your making. Some people here on this forum (well, if they originally came from the GBoard) know that I usually like to use my online screenname with a lot of things. That screenname originated from a Guyver fan-fic I've been wanting to write for a few years now. That name is HyperGuyver.

The only reason the story is not written yet is I'm waiting for the new female Guyvers' identity to be revealed to us so I can add her into the beginning of it.

Now that I explained that I can explain why I haven't joined yet. You see, my character, HyperGuyver, is actually an evolved Guyver. He's the evolved version of Guyver 1. And the timeline in my fan-fic in which G1 evolves into a HG is around a little over 200 years after the happening of X-Day. See what I mean by timeline difference.

Of course if that doesn't bother you I can give a complete background story on my HG character. Basically a canon character in a way but he's just been upgraded big time. Let me know if that wouldn't effect your RPG and if it doens't I'll post all the background info you'd need to make a decision.

Toku Warrior, you can post your bio, and I could tell you what (if anything) needs to be changed. I'm sure we can all be flexible here. After all, you'd be willing to do minor alterations to avoid making your character too powerful, right?

Edited by Moonraker One

Moonraker, first off, thanks for approving my character.

Secondly, now I don't know if you're understanding my concern. You give the option of zoanoid, civilian, and guyver but when you think about it, there are only five zoanoids in the history of chronos that can contend with the guyver! These five are Enzyme I, II, III, Zx-Tole, and Neo Zx-Tole. Aptom doesn't count because he's not a zoanoid. And zoalords are the only other 12, but they're super power-gamming. I'm just saying that I'll deal with anyone's guyver character and its your rp and you make the rules. I don't want to discourage you guys and make you change characters because I seem to be the only zoanoid so far. If anything, multiple guyvers outside the surviving two should be fun, but I'm worried about the guyver's combat abilities proving to be power-gamming if other zoanoids appear. Just remember that any guyver does have access to the gigantic, which has proved to be invincible. The zoalords can't beat him, so there's no way any any zoanoid could last against a gigantic. And no one's gonna control a group of zoanoids, that too would be power-gamming. If any new people come and their character's are gonna be guyvers, then I wouldn't see this going in the right direction. I know first hand how bad this can get. (I used to take part in an rp board and the senior members shut it down because 10 of us new people power-gammed. I'll still participate as my Lost Number because I think this'll be fun, but if you guyvers start power-gamming, I'm out. I look forward to when this thing starts and just remember what I said.

Moonraker, first off, thanks for approving my character.

Secondly, now I don't know if you're understanding my concern. You give the option of zoanoid, civilian, and guyver but when you think about it, there are only five zoanoids in the history of chronos that can contend with the guyver! These five are Enzyme I, II, III, Zx-Tole, and Neo Zx-Tole. Aptom doesn't count because he's not a zoanoid. And zoalords are the only other 12, but they're super power-gamming. I'm just saying that I'll deal with anyone's guyver character and its your rp and you make the rules. I don't want to discourage you guys and make you change characters because I seem to be the only zoanoid so far. If anything, multiple guyvers outside the surviving two should be fun, but I'm worried about the guyver's combat abilities proving to be power-gamming if other zoanoids appear. Just remember that any guyver does have access to the gigantic, which has proved to be invincible. The zoalords can't beat him, so there's no way any any zoanoid could last against a gigantic. And no one's gonna control a group of zoanoids, that too would be power-gamming. If any new people come and their character's are gonna be guyvers, then I wouldn't see this going in the right direction. I know first hand how bad this can get. (I used to take part in an rp board and the senior members shut it down because 10 of us new people power-gammed. I'll still participate as my Lost Number because I think this'll be fun, but if you guyvers start power-gamming, I'm out. I look forward to when this thing starts and just remember what I said.

I never said that your characters would have access to the Gigantic. Remember, I'm going to be playing most of the Chronos characters as NPCs.

Any guyver unit has access to a gigantic but whether they can use one is up to you. So when do we start? I'm ichting to start this thing. I hope we get some new members or else this will get pretty boring.

Toku Warrior, you can post your bio, and I could tell you what (if anything) needs to be changed. I'm sure we can all be flexible here. After all, you'd be willing to do minor alterations to avoid making your character too powerful, right?

Of course I don't mind making some changes. I can always keep him the same when I finally start writting my fan-fic. But as for this I can definently dum down his sheer power. So let's see what I can do and you can give me some reviews.

Name: Sho Fukamachi

Code Name (if people refer to you something other than your name):

Either HyperGuyver or HG

Age (calendar age, if physical age is different, put it too):

257 Yrs Calendar, 18 Yrs Physical

Alignment (Chronos, Zeus' Thunderbolt, or individual):

Indivdual (though usually fights along side the multi-galatic space forces when traveling)

While fighting against Chronos the Creators appeared on Earth and saw that their old creations were still alive. Not only that but that there were Guyvers still roaming around as well. The Creators decide to see how strong their old creations have become and send out their lates bio-warriors to attack the planet. During the attack Sho uncovers a mysterious looking Guyver unit and decides to take it with him. He covers it up and hands it to Mizuki while telling her not to uncover it. During the escape Sho is dogpilled by a mass of Bio-Warriors and unable to tend to Mizuki.

Long story short, Bio-Warrior attacks Mizuki, Tetsuro takes the hit, new Guyver unit attatches to Mizuki transforming her into Guyver Trinity. She kills the creatures and the rebels, Zues' Thunderbolt, and the remainder of Chronos team up to fight their new enemies. After the battle Tetsuro is palce into a crio-stasis chamber to keep him alive until Dr. Barcus makes him into a demi lord along with Natsuki, who doesn't want Tetsuro to be alone in the world as the only demi lord. Mizuki blames Sho for what happened to Tetsuro and refuses to talk to him any further. 5 years pass since that incident and Sho ends up living on Archenfels island to watch over him and the islands inhabotants considering he and Archenfel have become good friends.

During his stay on the island he befriends both the mermaids and the small fairy that inhabit the island and eventually teaches them how to read and speak the most common human language. He also names the fairy Ellie who ends up acting like Sho's external concience. Well, after coming to the decision that he needed to find the meaning of his life he request a favor of Dr. Barcus and Imakarum to give him a spaceshiip that would enable him to travel the universe and find the meaning of his existence. Ellie ends up going with him on his journey and while during his journey he befriends a few alien races that are also fighting the Creators. He also learns that the Creators continued their bio-weapon experiments and created 2 more aline races that are very similar to humans with just some small and minor differencs.

Another long story short, he stays with his new found comrades for over the next 200+ years. During this time, a Creator that has sided with the space rebels befriends Sho and makes him a Bio Sword. Sho also comes into possesion of what is called a Hyperion crystal; a crystal with great and tremendous power that has existed since the big bang. The crystal acts a sentiant partner with Sho and gives him an extra boost of power compatable with the Gigantic while in standard Guyver form. the crystal also enhances the destructive power of Sho's Bio-Sword. During this time Sho also happens to get ahold of another navi-sphere from a Relic ship that was adrift and decides to make it into a back-up memory drive for his Control Medal. Near the end of the 200+ years of helping his new comrades Sho also adopts 5 aline children from the 1 of the 2 human-like alien races (Cadaranians) as his own.

The Creators create a new bio Warrior named Xairen (Z I-ren) to be able to combat the Gigantic Guyver when it combines with it's Hyperion crystal. during the battle Sho is pierced with a type of crystal called a Calrizian Crystal that has properties that are deadly to the symbiotic parasite that makes up the Guyvers' armor. Sho, wanting to make sure that Xairen is fully destroyed comands his Gigantic Guyver body to self-destruct to take out Xairen as a last resort. Just as Sho charges the monster, Xairen ripes out the Dual CM and crushes it but to no avail. The Gigantic grabs ahold of Xiaren and teleports them a few miles away from the crushed Dual CM and then self-detinates.

The Chrysalis appears next to what's left of the CM and the Hyperion crystal and engulfs them along with a few pieces of the a Calrizian Crystal and disappears back into hyperspace. 2 years later the chrysalis reemerges from hyperspace and reveals the new HyperGuyver 1. During those 2 years of his disappearence, the remants of the Hyperion crystal reconstructed the Dual CM in which was then downloaded with a complete memory scan taken from the extra navi-sphere kept with the chrysalis which recorded all the way up to the Gigantics self-detination. The CM was able to reconstruct Sho's bosy due to the fact that it still had a small tissue sample attatched to its' tendrils. The Hyperion then merged what was left of itself and and the pieces of the Calrizian crystal with the new CM and evolved the CM into a Hyperion CM giving Sho a new form.

(going out of back story, in the fan-fic, HG1's sheer physical power is 7x's greater than a Hyperion Enhanced Gigantics since he has a complete link to both the boost dimension, hyperspace, and the eather stream which enable him to to go for long periods of time in battle without tiring.....the Warrior Guyver fan-fics gave me this idea as well as a few other so I give credit to Brian O'Sullivan for that inspiration. Due to this Sho will stay bio-boosted for months on end before retracting the armor when he's on an assignment. But for this RPG, his physicla power will 2x's greater than a Hyperion enahcned Gigantic but instead of all 3 of the space connections I'll make him have only the boost dimension and the eather stream connections which will only allow him to access his full battle power for short bursts. When not accessing his true battle power his strength is the same as a Hyperion enhanced Gigantic).

Well, that's the basic back story. Sorry it was so long but I wanted to explain a few things that help lead into his ascension into a HyperGuyver.

Abilities (at least five sentences):

Physical power is as great as a Hyperion enhanced Gigantic (which is twice as strong than a normal Gigantic). When his burst mode is activated his battle power increases twice that amount making 2x's as powerful. The burst mode can only stay active for no more than 5-7 minutes before powering down which then leaves HG1 in a state of near vulnerability with his physical strength only half of that of a standard Guyver for around 10-40 minutes while recharging depending on his action while recharging takes place.

HG1 has to extra head beams located near the main head beam. Each one seperatley is as strong as half a normal Guyvers' single cell megasmahser. Together then are as strong as a single cell gigasmaher. HG1 has 6 HF swords, 3 on each arm.

Speed - Ground=500 MPH / Flight=Mach5

This unit also has the ability to teleport without the aid of the chrysalis. He is also equiped with energy amps and back thrusters for extra speed and power burst. Unit is also capable of delivering a Power punch like the Gigantic.

Unit can also extend his forward-facing HFS and slash them releasing an enrgy like slash straight at the enemy with enough destructive equal to Imakarum's beam cutter attack.

The units megasmasher cells fire an smasher attack on par with a Gigantics' Gigasmasher. When the unit is in burst mode the power output is 2x's that. The HG1 unit can also focus all the power in it's power amps and the additional mini-smasher cells located under its' forward-facing HFS, forward shoulder crystals, and side crystals located near its hips to fire it Quantum-Neo Smasher witha Power output 12x's greater than the Gigantics' gigasmasher. The drawback by doing this leaves the HG1 unit completely draing of energy with only enough to keep the armor attatched. After firing this type of last-resort attack it takes the HG1 unit nearly 3 hours to completely recharge depending on the hosts action durng the recharge time.

The unit can also create small Calrizian type crystals from it's finger-tips and throw them like throwing knifes at an opponent. The drawback to this is if thrown in complete succession the host will becomed poisoned from the use and have it's power cut in half from the effects which would then take the unit around 2 hours to heal the self-inflicted damage. This is also another ability the host uses only when he really has to.

Weaknesses: Extreme exposure to Calrizian crystal poisoning, destruction of the HCM, disruptions in the flow of the space eather stream, and the hosts' still buried feelings for the Guyver Trinity (Mizuki) which are still unresolved (when he see's her he runs and hides out of fear of her finding out that he sorta died....again....which resulted in his evolution. He promised her he'd never die again. That promise was broken when he fought Xairen).

That's basically it. Any extreme overuse of his abilities can leave him weakend fro certain periods of time. Let me know what you think.

Okay, Toku Warrior, you really didn't need to ask. That is WAY too powerful. I'll let you play as Sho Fukamachi normally, or as the Gigantic for short periods of time, even, but there's no way this idea is entering the roleplay.

I inderstand. I did try to dum him down by giving his powers a lot of restrictions. But it was a fan-fic based Guyver so oh well on my part.

I'd do the Guyver 1 character but I want to keep him in Japan of his own current time line.

I'll just make a new Guyver character up that I've never used before.

Let's see......I know. I'll use one of my other fan-fic idea characters and make him into a Guyver instead.

Name: Koujin Daniels

Code Name: Dark Quantum Guyver

Affiliation: Individual though he has been known to help out small rebel groups when they need the extra fire power.

Body type info:

Height: Human - 6'2'' / Armored - 6'6"

Wieght: Humna - 176 lbs / Armored - 567 lbs

Hair Colour: Crimson Red

Eye Colour: Red

Skin: White

Relationship Status: Single for now but had a girlfriend back in Japan who disappeared after X-Day happened

Back story:

Koujin was born to a wealthy family in America. He spent most of his life in the U.S. with the exception of 5 years in Japan attending both junior and senior high school. His parents really never thought much of him as he was a more laid back and gentle soul. but he could definently fight when provoked. He moved back to America with his family 3 months after X-Day then went and lived with his grandfather in the mountains for around 10 months.

A few weeks after arriving at his grandfathers he went to explore the old caves and ruins in the mountains behind his new home. On his hike he fell through a small cave hole which went down around 5-7 memters. Lukily his grandfather was a master martial artist in his prime and he taught Koujin some moves to keep him safe. Koujin repeled of the walls well enough to keep himself from becoming fataly injured.

He hit the ground with a thud. When he was finally able to get up he walked around the cave and notice that there was some light illuminating it from within. He followed the light and at the end he found what was an old relic that was completely fossilized. The strange object (the relic) had a huge gash in the middle of it which was plenty wide enough for him to walk through. He walked around and after a few moment inside he found a small room and in the center if it he saw a small pillar-like stand with a strange object on top of it.

Curiousity was always on of his little flaws. He picked up the strange unit an no sooner had he looked at it after touching it the unit burst open and enulfed him. He awoke around 30 minutes later and noticed he was in another room that had a small pool of water in the middle of it. He looked at his refelction and nearly passd out at the site of his body. He looked his body over and noticed it was covered in a strange looking organic armor. His attention was then diverted to the navi-spheres which were located near the other side of the small pool and when he approached them the ebgan to glow. As they glowed so did his own control medal. Moment later the 2 navi-spheres began transmitting him information about the Earth's past, his Guyver unit, what a Guyver was, and the few new abilities he had that other Guyvers did not.

All became clear after the transmition ended. After that the navi-spheres hovered in the air and started circling him gaining speed with every complete rotation. Within moments he was back outside near the lake by his house. The navi-spheres had teleported him home then they merged together then disappeared in a flash of light. Koujin then walked over to the lake and looked at his new form and noticed small blue and red band encircling parts of his outer armor. It was then that Koujin detected something behind him and when he turned around he noticed an old classmate that was actually the old highschool bully from his Japanese school standing there. A moment later the person transformed into a ZX-TOLE type zoanoid and charged him.

Koujin remembered everything the 2 navi-spheres had told him about his unit and then with nothing more than the thought in his mind he crossed his arms over his chest in the fomr of an X. The red and blue bands encircling his armor began to glow and a moment later he sent out a quantum energy pulse which sent the hyper zoanoid flying around 200 ft back. Since his armor was just rescently activated he wasn't use to its power yet. He then opened up his quantum smashers and fired at the zoanoid completely vaporizing the monster. After a moment of shock and awe he sensed another presence and turned to his left to see both his grandfather and younger sister stairing at him.

He disengaged the unti and told them everything that happened. From then on he decided to oppose Chronos and would help those who also opposed them.

Abilities:

Physicial strength is 2.5x's great than a standard Guyver when not using his quantum coupler abilites. When he uses his quantum coupler abilities his strength is 5x's greater than a standard Guyver though the drawback is he ends up becoming severly weakend after using them for a few moment.

High Frequency Swords: 4 total, 2 on each arm. 1 forward facing and one near the elbow. He can combine a small amount of his quantumenergy and create a beam cutter attack on par with the proto-zoalord Murakamis' beam cutter.

Pressure Cannon is 2'x more powerful than astandard guyvers.

Speed- Land=150 MPH / 200 with Quantum burst . Flight=Mach2.5 / Mach3.5 with quantum burst. (Quantum burst only allow the mentioned speed for up to 60 seconds).

Mega smahser is 3x's more powerful than a standard Guyvers and when using his quantum powers it becomes 5x's more powerful but results in cmplete power loss and the armor retracts so ong as the host is not severly injured.

Head beam is 2x's stronger than a normal Guyver.

Sonic Oscillators are 1.5x's more powerful than a standard Guyvers'.

Healing factor is 2x's faster.

Host can also sommon two katana-type swords from extra weaponry. He can also combine his quantum power into the 2 swords and when he slashes them at an opponent when they are empowered they release energy equal to a Guyvers single cell megasmasher.

Overtime, the host has also discovered that his own natural human senses have been enhanced due to the quantum unit as well as gaining a 6th sense of energy perception which helps him sense a person energy level giving him an accurate reading of who's dangerous and who's not.

The 2 navi-spheres from the fossilized relic also act as a teleportation device which allow the host to teleport to any place he can think of without having to bio-boost and use his quantum couipler booster abilities. The 2 navi spheres have also created a small dimensional pocket for which the host can store personal items and call upon those items at a later time.

Weaknesses: Same as a standard Guyver with the exception that his armor seems to be slightly immune to the Enyzme compounds found in Guyver-Killer class Zoanoids. Though that immunity fades away if hit with many successful hits. He is prone to extreme exhaustion if he uses is quantum coupler powers for an extended period of time.

Would this Guyver be more satisfactory? He's basically at most only 2-3 x's stronger than a standard Guyver so is that ok? Would you like me to change anything around on his abilities?

Edited by Toku Warrior

Much more reasonable than your HyperGuyver. I'd like it if the land running speed was below 150, and that he wasn't completely immune to enzyme attacks, but it looks good otherwise.

So many guyvers!!

I came up with another character:

Name: Lt Ishimaru

Code Name: Akuma

Affiliation: Chronos

Type: Hyper Zoanoid

Histoy

Lt Ishimaru is one of the top ranked field commanders stationed in Central City. He was created into a hyper zoanoid after an attack by Zues Thunderbolt insurgents was settled leaving him the sole survivor. The insurgents were trying to destroy the Chronos Facility in Central City as it was still under construction. Ishimaru was promoted and approved for a zoanoid upgrade into a Hyper Zoanoid. Ishimaru likes a "take the fight to the enemy" and a more hands on apporach. He prefers to be in the field with his men rather than supporting and commanding from a safe area of distance. Though this is not advised for officers of his rank, he refuses to follow several officer guidlines. Ishimaru is now commander of Delta Division, a select group of combat trained specialist zoanoids that act as a primary defense should zues Thunderbolt insurgents return to attack Central City Chronos Facility. He is also one of the numerous commanding officers charged with the city's safegaurd from crooks and other bad guys.

Powers & Abilities

Akuma was outfitted with two bio missile launchers on the shoulders, modeled after Gaster, each shoulder fitted with 6 missiles. His arms are expendable and operate much like the Evil-Aptom's High Frequency Spear. The fingers are positioned so that the fingers can come together to become the spear-tip. He has enhanced strength far beyond normal zoanoids and his ears have been enhanced to sense sonic vibrations on a larger scale. He has four antennae that are used to position the bio missiles in mid-air. Being a Lt of Chronos, Akuma has exceptional combat skills and is a skilled tactician.

Yeah. The HyperGuyver idea has been around with me for over 4-5 years now. I only made slight changes to his design once in awhile.

As for DQG, consider the changes done. His land speed is now 150 MPR. As for his immunity to the Enzyme compounds I'm making it to where he can take a few hits from it before it starts eating away at him. Sound good?

Man, now that I've been thinking about this character it makes me want to make a fan-fic based on him and his life. That or at least some drawings.