Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. Hey, if anyone has any comics from their collection they'd like to share, please do!
  2. Can't go wrong with some old school Perez & Byrne!
  3. Maybe they might slip Grant in as a surprise, you never know.
  4. Two words -- "I'm Batman."
  5. Are you ready for one last ride?
  6. "You're not the one with the hammer?" I think Jonathan Majors is really gonna nail it as Kang.
  7. Imagine if they gave us this scene following that line...
  8. You're an Avenger...have I killed you before?
  9. Gearing up for Quantumania...
  10. We are supposed to be the good guys...
  11. Pete...I'm done runnin'.
  12. Also got some Avengers too...
  13. Geez, I hope not. I gotta see how it all ends.
  14. First Batman, and now Tommy Oliver? Can this year just end already? https://lakecountyfloridanews.com/jason-david-frank-death/
  15. https://www.ign.com/articles/kevin-conroy-voice-of-batman-in-animated-series-and-arkham-games-dies-aged-66?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR06pTv_ip-owKtaBr-C9MKxrqsYGRuqJM3NwCvaP-3e4rV0IdXvVBc5pTs The voice of Batman has passed on...
  16. A "fantastic" trilogy...
  17. A bit of Byrne...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.