Sign in to follow this  
Chernaudi

My Guyver and Twilight Saga crossover fic that I've hinted at

I got a good start on Chapter 12.  Shizu and Jennifer (a character from Twilight that existed only in text that I incorporated into my story) are having a little girl talk, but action will pick up soon, and Lia and Camel reveal some new powers unique to them later on as well.

Vampire hybrid women are supposed to be extremely beautiful.  That, and I'm partial to brunettes.  ;)  I'd think that Jennifer would look kinda like that because she's part vampire and of Hispanic heritage.

I might have one more OC to introduce, and she'll be a blonde, which will be something different.

BTW, I did say that Melinda looks like Kristen Stewart/Bella Swan and Jess looks like Jenn Proske from Vampires Suck?  Photos of them are all over the internet and such.

Anyways, about Shizu's hair, should it be like when she first appeared in the manga (straight, parted down the middle), how it was little later on (pulled back into a ponytail with a bow or scrunchie with a couple of dog-ears hanging down the sides of her head), or as it is now (pulled back, some of it held in a ponytail with a band or scrunchie, and the little bangs she has), or some other combination?

Shizu and Jennifer are having "girl talk" at this stage.  Would it be nice, since most of the characters are female, for more moments like that, or moments between lovers/husbands and wives?

Some more stuff about my fan fic.

Firstly, I'll soon start posting rough drafts of chapters in a separate topic here.

Secondly, I decided on things about my newest character that'll be introduced soon here.  Her name is Veronica, she likes to be called V-ron, V, and Ver.  She's about 5'4", extremely feminine, blonde, with indigo eyes.  She'll be introduced near the end of chapter 12.

I was trying to figure out her name last night.  Couldn't just name her something generic.  I thought of Vanessa, but Renesmee from the Twilight Saga had that as an alias (based on her nickname Nessie). But I settled on Veronica because of that, as well as Veronica Mars (portrayed by Kristen Bell, a blonde) and stuff like that.

Guest Jupiter

Well, I'm excited about reading the first chapter of your novel when you post it. I can't wait to see Mizuki cheat on Sho with Richard Guyot. :P

Anyways, if one wants a bit of a visual on what Veronica looks like, imagine Ashely Benson with waist length hair and purplish/indigo eyes.

Guest Jupiter

Anyways, if one wants a bit of a visual on what Veronica looks like, imagine Ashely Benson with waist length hair and purplish/indigo eyes.

Katie Cassidy?

katie-cassidy-at-iheartradio-music-festi

That could work, too.  Kristen Stewart also looked good as a blonde.  Veronica doesn't exactly look like what I posted, but it was more to give an idea or a visual that was at least (hopefully) close.

Guest Jupiter

That could work, too.  Kristen Stewart also looked good as a blonde.  Veronica doesn't exactly look like what I posted, but it was more to give an idea or a visual that was at least (hopefully) close.

If I were basing a female fictional character off of someone. It'd have to be Summer Glau.

summer-glau-large.jpg     53270-summer-glau-fhm.png

She's hot, she's a model, she's a dancer, and one of the best actress that I've come to appreciate. She played in Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Seasons 1 and 2 as Cameron/T0K-715) , Arrow, Firefly,Alphas, Doll House, and a few movies. She's a very nice person and if I had a choice in basing any of my fictional characters off of anyone. It'd be her.

In some pics, Summer looks like an adult live action version of Renesmee Cullen from the Twilight Saga (Renesmee is Bella and Edward's daughter), though I do think that to an extent that Lily Collins is a bit closer.

It's sorta like how Lucithea on Deviant Art did a Guyver characters in real life/live action thing and picked Yuri Ebinhara as Natsuki (good fit) and picked Yukie Nakama as Shizu.  Yukie is a lot older than Shizu (35 vs whatever Shizu is in the manga, like 20?), though, to be fair, Yukie doesn't look 35 in the least ;)

Guest Jupiter

Yeah, Summer is starting to look like a women in her mid 30's in some of her photos. She's 32 and she's aged well. Most women don't age well at all. But I have to say, Summer Glau seems to get more and more prettier the older she gets. That could....could be my opinion, attraction,and my admiration of her speaking though. She's one of my top favorite actors. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I seriously only thought that she was in her 20s to be honest.

I'll be trying to post more chapters of my story later, maybe just 1-2, but more chapters will be coming soon.

OK, slight revision.  Character's first and middle name is Veronica Jacqueline, and many of the attributes are the same, though she has one greenish blue eye and one hazel eye.

Kinda based her off of this:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.647531835322875.1073741839.523611434381583&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.647960768613315.1073741840.523611434381583&type=3

Another slight revsion (good thing I haven't written much about Veronica yet!): Imagine what I posted above with quite a bit (by that I mean a lot) of Jane Child from the early 1990's thrown in (quite a few of Jane's music videos can be found quite easily on YT, and Jane's a damn good singer and songwriter, too.)

Hope you like the ideas for my OC's.  I'll be working more on Chapter 12 if I get a chance later tonight after I do a few things.

I haven't done a ton of work on it lately, though I'll try to tonight.

I'll be posting chapter 6 in the thread soon and I'll also write an additional short story about Shizu in the adult section.