Sign in to follow this  
Tales

Decade Fanfic Official story Plans

Sorry, work and sleep got in the way.

27. Shadow takes out his Pheonix soul stone and inserts it into his dragon buckle, transforming into his Pheonix Burst Mode.

28. Decade inserts his attack card, invisible, and goes on to slash at Neos' backside but he is kicked in the side and into a wall by Medulla.

29. Shadow creates a pillar of flames and uses it to surround Decade in a fire wall.

30. Looking at Shadow, "Remind me not to get you mad.", Neos said will a small chuckle.

31. Magi draws another remnant card and holds it in front of his buckle. The buckle shouts "Blizzard!" and a powerful snow storm emitts from Magis metawand, freezing the wall of flames and encasing Decade inside.

Okay, time to move on the story,

Note:This is not the entire battle, we are only showing part of it.

32. Suddenly, Decade bursts forth from his encasement and then walks out.The Illusion copies vanish.

33.Cosmos:He's not down yet!

Cosmos attempts to hit Decade with his Ceremonial Staff,but Decade shoots his pink beams at him, downing him.

34.Kero: Ikari!

Decade proceeds to fire his barrage of pink beams at the other riders.

35.Shadow attempts to punch Decade, but Decade charges up his punch and then punches him into a wall.

36.Magi:Is this the Ultimate Rider?

37.Decade then shoots his pink beams at Magi and Hell Rider,Hell Rider rolls away,but Magi gets hit and knocked out

38. <insert Medulla>

Status

Shadow(DW)-Knocked Out

Magi(DW)-Knocked Out

Neos(DW)-Decent Health

Ghoul(DW)-Decent Health

Genbu(Totem)-Wounded

Medulla(Bobby)-Wounded

Hell Rider(Tiga)-Decent Health

Cosmos(Spectre)-Knocked Out

Kero(Tales)-Decent health

Edited by Tales

Tales asked me to move it on.

Ep1

1. Nighttime, at a certain place,it was raining.

2. A strange warrior in pinkish armor and green visors walks through the rain.

3. Shadow: DECADE!

4. The warrior, Decade, turns around behind him.

5. 9 Kamen Riders came out of the shadows and surround Decade.

6. Ghoul: Your journey ends right here!

7. The Riders poised to attack

8. Decade takes out his Deca booker and changes it into a Sword.

9. The Riders attack all at once striking Decade with all their might.

10. Shadow brings down his sword on top of Decade in a vertical slash.

11. Decade paries Shadow's attack while kicking Genbu away from him in the gut.

12. Genbu crashes into a dumpster and makes a body-sized indent.

12.1. Ghoul: Mikoto!

12.2. Cosmos: Alright, I am very mad! That's no way to treat a lady!

12.3.<Insert Neos>

13. Ghoul summons his Cross Buster and starts firing at Decade with the guns auto-salvo mode.

14. Decade jumps out of the way, allowing the bullets to strike Neos, knocking him back.

15. Decade switches his sword to gun mode and inserts his 'Burst' card into his DekaDriver, firing a barrage of bullets at Ghoul.

16. A stream of white flames from Hell's mouth crashes toward Decade. He leaps up and delivers a kick to Decade's head.

17. Magnus opens the card slot on his left wrist guantlet and takes out a remant card but Deacde shoots the card out of his hands.

18. <Insert Neos or Magnus>

19. Kero catches Magnus before helping up Genbu.

20. Kero: Guys! Stop attacking him! Let him come to us!

21. Decade takes out his Deca Booker Sword to slash at Kero

22. But Kero drops to the ground into a frog like position to evade his sword and simultaneously punches Decade's knee causing him to fall down.

23. Genbu: Nice Move!

24.Kero:Remember, attack and defend!

25.Decade then gets up and slots in the "Illusion" Card and makes 5 more copies of himself.They all then take out the "Blast" Card and fires a volley of shots at all of the riders!

26.Cosmos takes out his Plasma Repeater and uses Comet Shot and fires a barrage of plasma bolts and then ducks behind a wall.

27.<Insert Neos>

28. Shadow takes out his Pheonix soul stone and inserts it into his dragon buckle, transforming into his Phoenix Burst Mode.

29. Decade inserts his attack card, invisible, and goes on to slash at Neos' backside but he is kicked in the side and into a wall by Medulla.

29. Shadow creates a pillar of flames and uses it to surround Decade in a fire wall.

31. Looking at Shadow, "Remind me not to get you mad.", Neos said will a small chuckle.

32. <Insert Magnus>

33. Suddenly, Decade bursts forth from his encasement and then walks out.The Illusion copies vanish.

34.Cosmos:He's not down yet!

Cosmos attempts to hit Decade with his Ceremonial Staff,but Decade shoots his pink beams at him, downing him.

35.Kero: Ikari!

Decade proceeds to fire his barrage of pink beams at the other riders.

36.Shadow attempts to punch Decade, but Decade charges up his punch and then punches him into a wall.

37.Magnus:Is this the Ultimate Rider?

38.Decade then shoots his pink beams at Neos and Hell Rider,Hell Rider rolls away,but Neos gets hit and knocked out

39.<Insert Medulla>

40.<Insert Hell Rider>

41.<Insert Genbu>

42.Decade suddenly charges up his pink beams and shoots them everywhere,causing big explosions!

Opening Song

Edited by spectre555

43.Natsumi awakes from the dream mumbling about Decade.Suddenly, a displeased customer confronts her about the ugly photo she got.Natsumi then goes in to see Enjiro being overwhelmed by more displeased customers.Natsumi then askes who took the photos for them.They tell her it was Tsukasa.

44.Natsumi then gets fed up and decides to look for him.As she goes to find Tsukasa, she passes by a pedestrian who was coughing.After the pedestrians cuts though a corner, he suddenly falls down and transforms into a Mould!

45.Meanwhile, Tsukasa is being confronted by 3 people about his bad photos.

Tsukasa:More Failures?

Man:What is this?Did not intend to take a good photo in the first place?!You Bastard!

46.Tsukasa then dodges a punch from the two men

Man 2:Why'd you take these photos?

Tsukasa:It's because its hard to capture it

Tsukasa:I want to photograph everything in this world.That's why i will keep taking them until can i do it right.

47.Tsukasa takes their photos again, when he sees a werid worldshift.A strange man appears in the worldshift.

???:Decade,today your world ends.

Tsukasa:Decade?

Man:What are you doing?

48.Just then, Natsumi arrives.

Natsumi:Ummm...Im sorry.

49.Natsumi proceeds to rectify the situation.

Natsumi:Tsukasa-kun!

Natsumi:Hikari Family Secret Maneuver. Laughing Pressure Point!

50.Natsumi inducces involutary laugther in Tsukasa and apologises to them.

Natsumi he is smiling through his tears of apology.

51.The 3 people then leave,disgusted.

Natsumi:He really is sorry!

52.Tsukasa and Natsumi then talk in a park.

TsukasaThis isnt what the Laughing Pressure Point means,Natsumikan.

Natsumi:Maybe its time you learned your lesson!Why do you always take those weird photos.

Tsukasa:Ive told you before.i just want to capture my world.

Natsumi:World?Then why do those photos end up like that?

Tsukasa:I just want to take photos.But this world does'nt want me to capture it.It jsut ebcomes twisted by itself.

Natsumi:Eh?

Tsukasa:The city,the light.......even the people...run away from me.This isnt my world either.

Natsumi:Your.. world?

Tsukasa:A world that's qualified to to be captured by me.

Natsumi:At any rate, please stop using our photo studio as your agency.And the cost of the film you got in advance...

Tsukasa:Yeah....I get it for the most part.

Natsumi:Most isnt Enough!

Tsukasa:More importantly,a strange wind blows today.

Natsumi:Tsukasa-kun,you feel it too?

Tsukasa:We should hurry home soon.

Edited by Tales

Okay, now the action happens

53.Meanwhile, at the Hikari Studio, after Enjiro had dealt with the displeased customers,suddenly, a gust of wind blows at his direction.

54.All of a sudden, he sees a building in the distance suddenly can cosumed by the worldshift.

Enjiro:Oh no........

55.Back at where Natsumi and Tsukasa were,Tsukasa tries to take a photo of Natsumi,when he sees through his camera that a nearby building is being consumed by a worldshift!

(Will continue later)

Ok guys. Here's some of the rough draft for chapter 1. I got to point 24 on the plans but I'm stopping there so you can see what's been done so far. I'm gonna go eat and take a nap now so I'll be back on later.

Ch.1_draft.doc

Edited by Dark Wraith

ok guys, I updated the rough draft with more stuff. I got up to point 38 but had to stop cuz I need to knw what kind of things Genbu, Hell Rider and Medulla will want to say before we go to the present time line. check the doc I have upload in my last post for the updated version.

Anyway, points 43 to 52 are basically the same as the Decade Series,except wataru is replaced by Goro.

Edited by spectre555

ok guys, I updated the rough draft with more stuff. I got up to point 38 but had to stop cuz I need to knw what kind of things Genbu, Hell Rider and Medulla will want to say before we go to the present time line. check the doc I have upload in my last post for the updated version.

i put those point thinking we would had said something like "Watch Out!",He's coming!" something like that.

Ok guys, I'll be offline probably most of night but I'll work on this throughout the night as long as I can if I can stay awake. I'll post what I have tomorrow night.

actually, more like sleep deprevation. Not sleeping well and having to work a few other employee's shifts. SO I only come online for a few minutes then try to go to bed. It'll be up soon though. Sorry for the wait and thanks for being patient.

ACTION!

??? is Goro btw.

56.Natsumi and Tsukasa are suddenly separated by a newly created worldshit wall!

Tsukasa:Natsumikan!

Natsumi:What is this?Tsukasa-kun!

Tsukasa:Hey!Natsumikan!

Natsumi:What is this?Tsukasa-kun!Tsukasa-kun!Cant you hear me!

57.Tsukasa then turns around and sees the time of the day on his side ahd changed to night!

58.Suddenly,Natsumi sees people running away from Majin(Magnus's Kaijin) and quickly runs away.

Tsukasa then turns around.

Tsukasa:Hey!Natsumikan!Natsumikan!*bangs worldshift wall*

59.Suddenly, the worldshift wall Tsukasa was banging at dissapears.

60.Another worldshift suddenly opens up behind him, and a Nakshatra(Genbu's Kaijin) tries to break though, but it fails and give up shortly.

Tsukasa is shocked and falls to the ground.He then gets back up

61.The mysterious figure from before then appears behind Tsukasa.

???:Decade.Today is the day.

Tsukasa:You!Who are you!?

Edited by spectre555

Ok, got it. So Goro is it. I'll work on it over the weekend and I'll have it up soon. This way I can give it more detail and skim over it for any errors I might make.

Btw, to anyone who does not know,Goro we are talking about is Goro Itagaki/Kamen Rider G.

Edited by spectre555

nevermind, take as much time as you need dark wraith,but anyway, just to update us all, what point have to written up to?

Man, do I ever feel refreshed. I just slept a good solid 13 hours straight. Needed that. Well, I spent most of the weekend going over a lot of errors in grammar and mispelling so now that's out of the way. I'm starting it back up now from where I left off with Neos being taken out and Hell Rider cursing under his breath.....that's about the end of point 38 so now I'm getting back in gear with point 39 and I hope to have up to at least point 50 done within the hour. I'll post what I have before I go offline later today.

Oh, I'm also posting a black and white penciled drawing of Magnus in the image thread so everyone can see what he looks like.

Ok guys. After talking with Tales, the prologue will now become Chapter 1. So here's the first chapter. This is only the rough draft which means Tales will be editing it. It goes from points 1-43. I'll work on CH.2 later as I now have to get off line and let my family use the computer.

Just one thing, this is just a passing-though Kamen Rider fanfic. Remember that.

Ch.1_draft.doc

62.The mysterious man then walks towards Tsukasa.

???:Where is your buckle and cards?

Tsukasa:IItss...my policy not to use a credit card!

???:Decade, is this the result you truly wanted for your actions?

63.Suddenly, Tsukasa gets worldshifted away.He then finds himself in a desolated city where it is raining.He then take shelter in a shopping mall.Tsukasa then tries to call Natsumi with his handphone,but fails to get though.

Tsukasa:Natsumi!Natsumi! Damn!

64.Meanwhile, Natsumi and many other civilians are fleeing though an underground passageway.Natsumi escapes to the surface and sees a skyscraper being consumed by a worldshift!

65.All of a sudden, a man shouts out in pain and Natsumi and the people see a man get killed by (Shadow's Kaijin).Many people then get massarced by(Shadow's kaijin).

66.Natsumi and several people manage to escape,but a worldshift then shifts them to a street at night.Natsumi and the people then take refuge in a car garage nearby.

67.Meanwhile, Tsukasa then manages to get through to Natsumi's handphone.

Tsukasa;Natsumi!Where are you!?

Natsumi:Tsukasa-kun!Thank goodness........

Natsumi:What is happening?The world is falling apart!

Tsukasa:I dont know, but first, get to a safe place,its not safe.

Natsumi:Tsukasa-kun.......there is something weird in the air here...............

At Natsumi side, two men and one woman were sneezing.

Tsukasa:Nevermind,where are you at?

68.Tsukasa and natsumi's telephone conversation is suddenly interupted.The two men and one woman that were sneezing suddenly start having some violent body reactions and turn into Moulds(Kero's Kaijin)!

69.The newly turned Moulds infect and kill several people.Natsumi and the remaining survivors then run out of the garage into the street.

70.Meanwhile,Tsukasa then lost connection with Natsumi's phone again.He then gets world shifted away to the outside of a wrecked stadium.

Tsukasa:Damn.

71.Natsumi gets lost from the survivors and escapes into a dark alley.She then puff a sign of relief that she managed to lose the Moulds.

72.She then sees a manhole in the alley she was in open up and a Water Mould comes out looking for prey.

73.Her handphone then just had to ring at that moment.The Water Mould is alerted to her presence and tries to get her.Luckily, she gets worldshifted away from there.

continuing later.

Edited by spectre555

am i going too fast for you guys?

74.Natsumi, now finds herself outside a ruined school.

75.Several (Ghoul's Kaijin) come out and chases her.She then gets worldshifted again.

76.This time, she finds herself near the ruined exterior of a wrecked stadium.She then sees some Hitabe(Neos's Kaijin) killing people near her and then runs away.One oft hemt hen notices her and chases her.

77.Natsumi ran and ran from thand bumps into a Worldshift Wall.She then hears the Hitabe coming and looks around sees a cleaner's storeroom and hides inside.

78.The Hitabe that was chasing her then arrives, but it fails to find her then leaves.

*Okay, this is more or less where Decade henshins*

79.Natsumi then noticed the Hitabe had left.She then comes out of the Storeroom.Suddenly, she see Tsukasa looking around for her at the other side of the Worldshift Wall.

Tsukasa:Natsumikan! HEY! Can you hear me!?

Natsumi:Thank Goodness, you are okay.

Tsukasa:You call this being okay?!

80.A Ghost(Hell Rider's Kaijin) then suddenly breaks through the rubble nearby where Natsumi was!The Ghost then approaches towards Natsumi.

Tsukasa:Hey!

Tsukasa:Natsumi!

Tsukasa then hits the Worldshift Wall seperating him and Natsumi.

Tsukasa:Natsumi!

Tsukasa then bashes the Worldshift Wall again.

Tsukasa:Is this what meant.........by this being the world's last day.......?

Edited by spectre555

Nah, you're pace is good. I'm pulling a lot of double shifts this week so I'll be writing the CH.2 draft and part of CH.3 on Monday and Tuesday.