Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Decade Fanfic Images

Okay. Looking forward to it. I posted my schedule in my blog here.

Edited by Bobby

Wow, I'm almost done with Medulla already. Bobby, I gave him a mixture of Decade, Den-O, Agito and Kick Hopper style for his Rider armor. I actually made the top half of his helmet, his arm guards and lower leg guards/boots have a type of brain pattern design. As for the specs, I did a 3 circle pattern on the armor like you mentioned. I only need to draw the rest of his lower legs and his hands and he'll be done.

His belt is a cross of Decade and Den-0 as it looks Modern but I addea the gems on the side of the belt like I did with most of my riders for extra weapon summoning that don't require a good Psychosian.

No prob. Now just give me a colour scheme to use on his armor along with the purple and he'll be set. Like what colour do you want the eye pieces, the arc framing his eyes, etc.

Let's keep the eye pieces red like all main Kamen Riders. Even though Blade was blue, he had red eyes. The arc framing can be yellow. Something should be green.

it's just a quick idea yesterday night..... so I had to share it with you. His visors look like a dragonfly but it's brainy...

So what do you think of it Bobby? I think we'll need some uniqueness to Medulla to separate it from others. But it would be difficult.

I was just saying that I haven't figured that part out yet.

Actually, my suggestion on your forum should work i think.I mean, if you are going into the brain and psychics, why not take an aspect from psychology?

Let's first consider the kinds of creatures & plants the Psychosians will be based on first.

I think it's best to go a wide array of living organisms to be honest. Plus, there IS a wolf monster listed in my thread. He's the first to fall to Medulla. That's a tribute to RJ of Power Rangers Jungle Fury.

i have some development on them cards, i think now i know what goes in the blanks

These are more or less the cards from the show.

dcdcards.jpg

Edited by spectre555