Aptom Antibodies?

Is Chronos immunizing all of it's zoanoids in the future to keep Aptom from feeding on them? 

I just remember that Chronos inoculated Neo Zx-Tole and the Enzyme 3's against him and most likely future hyper zoanoid types. When ever he tries to feed on one, it stops his regenerative abilities and weakens him. I don't know if it effects his ability to feed on other zoanoids though. 

If that's the case, why didn't Barcas manufacture a contagion that could kill Aptom rather than weaken him for a short period of time?

Edited by Jupiter
Misspellings and wanted to add more to my question.

• H222G981 changed the title to Aptom Antibodies?

We don't know much about these anti-aptom cells or the virus the interferes with his regeneration. Based on Aptom's talk dialog he finds it amazing that Zx-tole could have such abilities on top of all the powers he gained. That suggests to me that they are highly advanced feet's of genetic engineering, and there is a limit to how much modification a zoanoid can have befor it will become a lost number or just degenerate from it's biology being overtaxted.  

Both those modifications are too advanced for normal zoanoids at this time in guyver, and look at it in an rpg way, it takes up the limited ability slots of hyper zoanoids. I'm shore Barcas would have been working on them so he could universally upgrade the zoanoids at some point but such things take time.

Edited by Godzilla Ultima

Perhaps there is a risk of introducing that virus to every zoanoid.  Remember that Neo Zx-Tole has become a lost number because of all those modifications, and those modifications might not be compatible with their template.  And it is also likely that they don't see Aptom as a major threat like that of the Guyvers and didn't even thought that he would join hands with his enemy.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:38 PM, durendal said:

And it is also likely that they don't see Aptom as a major threat like that of the Guyvers and didn't even thought that he would join hands with his enemy.

I think it's obvious Aptom can't succeed without Sho and Agito. Chronos has made it obvious that they could rub him out with a Lost Number or  zoanoids like the Enzyme 3's. The way Archanfel put it in the anime when telekinetically holds Aptom into midair and comments about him trying to absorb him, is that Aptom isn't the first with this ability. He immediately assumes that is what Aptom is after. He then makes a verbal note that he needs to discipline Barcas on how to clean up after his experimental failures. So this leads me to assume that Chronos has dealt with this particular problem before. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/15/2021 at 9:20 PM, MrDawn said:

I think it's obvious Aptom can't succeed without Sho and Agito. Chronos has made it obvious that they could rub him out with a Lost Number or  zoanoids like the Enzyme 3's. The way Archanfel put it in the anime when telekinetically holds Aptom into midair and comments about him trying to absorb him, is that Aptom isn't the first with this ability. He immediately assumes that is what Aptom is after. He then makes a verbal note that he needs to discipline Barcas on how to clean up after his experimental failures. So this leads me to assume that Chronos has dealt with this particular problem before. 

I don't think Chronos dealt with creatures similar to Aptom before and Archanfel doesn't assume, he states that.

Archanfel's powers are so great, that he can speak telepathically with normal humans (vol.14 ch.80 pag.12-13). I'm sure he feels the the cells of the creatures around him (like Aptom does), and understands how the organisms work. Another moment is when he said to Balcus about the Relic underground in Arizona (vol.19 ch.113 pag.7-8). He understands how Aptom's body works, just by being near him (vol.6 Ch.39 pag.15) just because he was processed by the Uranus and his body is more advanced than any other Zoalord (vol.17 ch.103 pag88).