dormant, bonded CM's

Aranor

Just a curious thought. What if Dreadnaught or W'kar or someone who can travel through the boost were doing so and saw a dormant unit waiting for its host to summon it then decided to pluck the cm out of it? Its not physically connected to the host (unless through some portal manipulation system I am unaware of). Would the host die and the CM rebuild them? Or what would happen?

Well, this should first off be in either the Guyver General Discussion or Warrior Guyver Discussion forum. Anyways, I think the chances of them coming across one would be incredibly rare in the first place, since from what I know they don't just float around in HyperSpace but form their own little pocket realm within it. Their own little Mini-HyperSpace.

Actually, I can't remember if I'd read that somewhere or if that's just my personal opinion on the matter. Kinda been a while since I've read through Guyver stuff, 'cause even though I totally love it, when nothin' new is really comin' out for it ya kinda tend to drift away.

On that note: Dead WG fan-fiction is dead?

Good call Takara > Topic Moved. . .

WG Dead :?: > Erm, no, just in a deep coma :mrgreen: but we may wake up eventually... Mike has already started on continuing the Chronicle story line and I may throw in a story or two by the time he posts his. . . Maybe after that I'll continue the main story. . .

As for CM plucking. . . It has never been mentioned in the official sources but WG has seen dormant units in hyper-space/boost dimension, during Time War, but seeing units and interacting with them are two different things. . . Hyper-Space/Boost Dimension has infinite layers, and extends to the multi-verse. So a WG can pass literally right past a dormant Unit unless they are in the exact same dimensional phase shift. . . Meaning it'll take something like Matrix WG to pull something like that off. . .

Sorry bout that I realised I was in the wrong section as I shut down the pc at work...

Anyway that is what I was wondering. SO basically even if one can see another unit. The distance between you and it could be infinite?

• 1 month later...