Sign in to follow this  
odin

Odin's Art Gallery

I will be updating this thread from time to time so i can share my work with you guys, i will be posting things related to Super Sentai and Daikaiju in general, be it sprite art, traditional or digital, any requests are welcomed, i need the practice.

Kamen Rider

KamenRiderBlackRXWallpaper.png
kamenriderJoker.png

Super Sentai Art

GreenvsRedFinished.png

Daikaiju Art

Other art work

Mazinger Z
mazingerfinished.png

Edited by odin

nice work dude :)

green ranger is super awesome! :cool:

nice work dude :)

green ranger is super awesome! :cool:

thanks man, i think everybody likes him and its all thanks to Jason David Frank.

here is a preview of my latest work, this one will be on the calendar :D

post-1411-12816688458_thumb.jpg

Edited by odin

I really like the confidence you have in your lines.

the overall feel of it is very bold.

I really like the confidence you have in your lines.

the overall feel of it is very bold.

Thanks, I keep trying different styles of inking my sketches and so far i like this one, although i have a long way to go before i am really satisfied, BTW, what is the actual color scheme of Ichigo and Nigo? i noticed on different videos that their costumes don't stay the same, although i am currently going to paint them in the style of Kamen Rider THE FIRST/THE NEXT

i have no idea.

I never watch the original kamen rider. I don't like old stuff.

from now on i will be posting other drawings here too, here is my recent one, been trying a new style of inking and painting, what do you think:

mazingerfinished.png

can somebody here edit the threads title to "Odin's Art Gallery" please? thanks in advance

Edited by odin

Oh, I like the Mazinger Z image. Very nicely done.

With the color scheme of ichigo and nigo....

Ichigo - Body suit itself is mostly a black color. The stripes on the outer sides of his arms, torso sides and legs are a silver color. His boots and gloves are also a silvery grey color. His belt body is a grayish color and the buckle is silver in color. The red depression where the wind spinner is located is red in color. His front torso, the muscular like body armor on his front, is a light green color...kinda like an olive almost. his helmet has a few different colors to it. Hie eyes are red with the tracks below them being black. the jaw area and the metal piece running up the center of his head and his antenna are silver-gray in color. The small orb in the center is green. his main upper half of his helmet is more like a teal-blue mixed with a hint of green. His scarf (muffler) is red in color.

that's it for Ichigo.

Nigo - Similar to Ichigo but with a few varying differences. Body suit itself is mostly a black color. The stripes on the outer sides of his arms, torso sides and legs are a red color. His boots and gloves are also a red color. His belt body is a grayish color and the buckle is silver in color. The red depression where the wind spinner is located is red in color. His front torso, the muscular like body armor on his front, is a dull dark green color...kinda like a tree leaf almost. his helmet has a few different colors to it. His eyes are red with the tracks below them being black. the jaw area and the metal piece running up the center of his head and his antenna are silver-gray in color. The small orb in the center is green. his main upper half of his helmet is more like metallic green color. His scarf (muffler) is red in color.

I hope that helps some.

thank you very much Toku, i have been having trouble deciding what color to put on ichigos Helmet since i have seen images where it is either black or blue, I'll see if i can get the wallpaper done soon. and thanks to whoever changed the threads title, much appreciated. btw, I apologize about not having the calendar ready, I did not have enough time to finish it before the year started so now i will be making it a 2012 calendar instead of 2011, that will give me enough time to give you guys a very nice calendar.

Edited by odin

made a new drawing, not very proud of the lines but i wanted to do it so badly i just did the inking with what i had which is a sharpie :P

kamenriderJoker.png

nice work thanks for sharing, goes nice in your avatar

Thanks, speaking of which i would like to donate that avatar for the forum like i did with the guyver ones. I will be posting more stuff soon so stay tuned guys.

Edited by odin

cool, well to save me getting confused do you think you could find that thread and post the image there?

it would be greatly appreciated :)

no prob, done, :)

here is an original drawing i did not a while back.

eastvswestmarked.png

Edited by odin

wow, very nice!

I am really impressed at how they wind around each other. the colours are really vibrant. the battle itself reminds me of d-wars.

Thanks, it took me a lot to design them, here is my latest and probably my most favorite of them all:

TEKKSETA!!!

TekkamanBlade.png

i also made a wallpaper version in 3 different sizes 800, 1280 and 1600 , you can find 1280 and 1600 on my Deviant art page

TekkamanBladewallpapersmall.png

wow, very cool!

is it some thing to do with tekkaman?

wow, very cool!

is it some thing to do with tekkaman?

yeah, he is Tekkaman Blade of the series of the same name, It is a remake of Tekkaman the space knight, very cool anime and has some similarities to the guyver both being bio armors and all that. here is the intro for the anime:

if you plan on watching it i recommend watching the sub since the Dub has some errors with the characters and the opening sucks.

here is the new drawing i am working on, I am so inspired with Ozu that i decided to go on ahead and make a tribute drawing instead of wainting until i make the other riders, all poses are originally made by me on my own style, this is just a sketch to get me to decide the layout of the complete version, that's why only the Tatoba combo is the most detailed (that and that i got mega inspired on how fun it is to draw it that i could not leave it simple) so tell me what you think? do you guy would like a wallpaper version of it too?:

wip.png

Edited by odin

that is very impressive!

the detail is good and i can't wait to see teh progress.

well while i am in the mood to finish the Ozu drawing I decided to do something for fun this time is the guyver, can't believe being a big fan of the series and i have not done one in the first place, oh well, here it is:

Guyver01Wallpapersmall.png

and here is tekkaman blade in all his glory too

TekkamanBladewallpapersmall.png

for bigger versions go to my deviant art page. :)

Edited by odin

My next desktop wallpaper, I'll title it Out of control, I am really exited how this is turning out so I'll see if I can finish it tonight

post-1411-0-58437500-1338774771_thumb.pn