Kamen Rider Black Sun

This might be old news to most of you guys, but I just learned that they are making a reboot of the last Showa Kamen Rider.  

Reboot of Classic Franchise: Kamen Rider Black Sun!|Kamen Rider WEB[Official]|Toei Company, Ltd. (kamen-rider-official.com)

Big stars signed for ‘Kamen Rider Black Sun’ series in 2022 | The Asahi Shimbun: Breaking News, Japan News and Analysis

To be honest, I'm not an avid Kamen Rider fan.  I've seen a handful of series, but not hooked to every iteration (actually stopped following after Decade).  This particular news caught my attention as Kamen Rider Black was my first official introduction to the Kamen Rider franchise (if you exclude the bits and pieces of information about Kamen Rider V3 and Spider-man crossover from my early childhood.  Yes I'm that old!!).  What really got me interested is that this series is geared towards adults.  So I'm really hoping that they would do away with the weekly villain formula with this.  Looking at the production team, It seems to be that way.  More interpersonal relationship to get you invested into the characters.

What do you guys think about this reboot?

• 4 months later...