Everything posted by jerrygoodman
-
Spider-Man: Brand New Day
- Avengers: Doomsday
Not just Thor, everyone's in trouble...- Avengers: Doomsday
Avengers: Doomsday | Official Trailer | In Theaters December 18 - YouTube Something's coming...- RIP Sam Neill
AOL.comSam Neill, 'Jurassic Park' star, dies at 78 - AOLSam Neill's family announced the actor's "sudden" death months after he'd shared he was cancer-free. Neill previously battled a rare blood cancer.- Vanimation Films - The Multiverse Saga
Soon...BEWARE THE SUPERMAN.- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
Um, okay...so I just saw Episode 4 -- without spoiling anything, I can only say "HOLY S@#$."- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
I'm just gonna say it...this intro is absolute goddamn briliance.- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
Not gonna lie, this cameo took me completely by surprise. For those who aren't familiar, here's some info: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Maggie_(Mutant)_(Earth-616)- Vanimation Films - The Multiverse Saga
Conquest: Stand by for my arrival, worms.. Superman: Bring it.- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
"The Old World shall pass away...and I will usher in a New Age, forged of iron and BLOOD!"- Guyver Midnight
Bruno Patrick as Malmot Macky James as Oswald Lisker A couple of preview vids posted on the Guyver Midnight Facebook page--I'm taking this a sign that we might be getting close to kickoff...- Guyver Midnight
A closeup of Malmot in the upcoming movie...- Spider-Man: Brand New Day
I'm losing my mind...- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
Speaking of cameos, I hope they have some of Marvel's mightiest make appearances again. They really went above and beyond in the Season 1 finale...- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
"I will be all that is left..."- Guyver Midnight
To be completely fair, they didn't give an exact date this time. Maybe they've learned from past experience...- Guyver Midnight
IT'S UP! IT'S FINALLY UP!!!!!!- Marvel Cosmic Invasion
Can ya guess what time it is?- Vanimation Films - The Multiverse Saga
GET READY...- Guyver Midnight
- Marvel Animation's X-Men '97
X-Men '97 Season 2 Trailer "We're back, baby..."- Unoffical STL Guyver been published next month from the Papsikels Group.
- Vanimation Films - The Multiverse Saga
When Titans clash...duck.- Vanimation Films - The Multiverse Saga
Prepare for battle! - Avengers: Doomsday