Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Japan-Legend.com - T5 changes

Featured Replies

Any chance of feedback from you guys before I push some changes through?

NOTE: T5 refers to the version of Messageboard we're now using.

When I started, it was T3. T4 was what we'd been using for ages until it aged out and I had to move us to T5.

The only thing is the T5 board doesn't look so great. We're also limited in what we can provide in forums.

E.G. 3 in a row on Windows with a blank box beside 2 if it can't be 3:

image.png

This though, looks fine on a mobile. So clearly the design is more aimed at that than old folks on PCs.

So basically, I'm looking to prune and modify the board so the actual stuff people visit is at the top. Unused sections will be archived, or possibly closed or merged into others.

I'll leave this topic open for a month, so let me know what if anything, you guys would like, or what just isn't useful any more or isn't in the right order.

I usually land on the front page so I don't get to see this much. But looking at the forums page now, after the 2 box, there's a long tab on the right showing topics which fits perfectly, so that's probably the wide space is for. Like so:

image.png

Will the new change include this slider thingamajig? I don't know much about any of these technical jargon, but whatever changes made is okay for me as long as I am able to access this site and continue with the interaction with everyone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.