Galatune (Card Game I am Currently Assisting With)

Mirabilis

Hey guys! 

i'm currently assisting in the creation and production of an up and coming card game called Galatune. It's inspired by anime, scifi, and fantasy and the game is both really fun and completely new in terms of game mechanics and format. In order to mass produce the game we need $20,000 and we're about 91% there on kickstarter. We have 9 days left, and I'm trying to reach out to every person I know, seeking support. We've worked very hard on this project. And if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. There's some videos on YouTube about it, I've been constructing the official Galatune wikia, we also have several social media outlets and Mike DeCarlo has been hired to illustrate the comic book. If you can pledge anything at all, even one dollar, it will help us out immensely. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1129443823/galatune-action-packed-anime-battle-card-game-and