Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous

I was in the store the other day and I only bought the first film. The store clerk asked me why I wasn't buying the others. I told him that I didn't like the sequels. 

I felt that the sequels really do not bring anything new to the table and I feel that this show isn't going to bring back the wonder and the excitement that the original has. They are just showing us the same old thing over and over and over and over. Just with newer graphics. But that's just not enough. 

I think they should have just left it alone after the first one. It doesn't make sense at all why the same characters keep going back to the islands. There is no reason at all that is good enough to go back to the island and get into another bad situation where you're about to get mauled by an extinct animal. 

I strongly felt that Jurassic World 1 and 2 were reboots of the first two films from the early 90's. 

So......in short, I don't see the point other than the industry wanting to make more money off of this franchise. Than the other reason is that it's more aimed towards a different generation of the audience. 

Edited by Polyonymous