Pennywise the clown

Guest ArchGuyver

Who got scared by the move IT when they first saw it. I recently saw a rerun and remember how scared i got by the clown when i first saw it.

Who got scared by the move IT when they first saw it. I recently saw a rerun and remember how scared i got by the clown when i first saw it.

All on till the last 30 minutes, then all I could do was laugh and realise the ending was a big let down.

Never seen it because clowns are too damn freaky for my taste!

(Sudders) That...CLOWN! I saw when it first showed up on HBO, and I was young, real young. Couldn't get past the whole ugly teeth showing up. Now I love the movie, execpt for the ending, I even have it on DVD!

Question, when you first saw the movie, who didn't go near the washroom, kithen, or a clown for a while?

All on till the last 30 minutes, then all I could do was laugh and realise the ending was a big let down.

Yea the ending was a big big dissapoinment.

And Manga to answer your question

i didnt go near the kitchen for a week.

The movie still scares me. Try watching it at night all alone. Either watch it or the exorcist. Both will scare you pretty bad. Oh and i just finished reading the book and all i can say is that the endiing in the book if far too good then the one in the movie. You have to read it to belive it.