Finnally got her hair fixed

Guest Mr Zektoll

Some may remember awhile back i posted a pic of Scyxia, the demon chimera girl here, anyway her hair was looking pretty funky back then but I figured out how the hair works better and was able to fix it. I also got a pic of plutonium kiwi and the crab here. Originally Plutonium kiwis smily face tatoo was supposed to frowm , but that didn't look good so I just made it a smily face tatoo. I'm mostly done modeling plutonium kiwi but his fingers look kind of funky so I'll have to change that. For the first scene of my 3d manga, only two minor characters and Shadow Mongoose are left, and then I can do the scenery which will be fairly easy in comparison. For the first scene they have a fight with three minor characters, I already modeled one, he isn't pictured here though.

http://www.geocities.com/defectron/djslicer.htm

I reused the page that had the D.J slicer pic on it earlier which is why its D.J slicer.htm, anyway keep in mind the new rule about not talking about RPG stuff in the art section so try to keep that to a minimum when commenting on the pics.

No offence or anything I'm just asking about these before I start replying on them but where are the crabs claws and Scyxia still has thse boggled eyes. I thought you were going to make the main pair smaller a little and the other two a little bigger to balance it out more.

Horse shoe crabs don't have regular crab claws, also I havent gotten to fixing her eyes, but her hair was bothering me more so for the past few weeks thats what I've been working on.

I've been monkeying around with the dynamics trying to get it right until I found out I had two problems. See originally I modeled her in another program and imported her into this one, I suspect thats why I couldn't paint the hair on her mesh, so I made half a polygon spher and stuck it in her head and painted on that. And that's what I think caused my first problem. The first problem was that the hair didnt know when to stop growing when I solved it, she'd get like Sadako from the ring , it was just awful. Anyway I solved that problem by replacing the poly half with a nurbs sphere, that got rid of that error. The second problem was easier to fix, the second being that the hair was too big and chunky I found something in the settings to fix it. In other words its been a hairy nightmare. But I finnally figured out how to get it to work and if I make Shadow in the same program I'm sure I'll probably benefit from the experience.

The crab only has claws in it's battleform.. but can still grip things with it's front pair of legs somehow in that form.. He's just talented. 8)

I might be working on a drawing of the crab's battleform sometime soon.. but that's not important to this thread at the moment.