The Guyver Unit in the inactive state.

PowerofGuyver

11 hours ago, PowerofGuyver said:

Thank you very much, that's that. I appreciate it, I really want this manga to end so I can just buy the whole thing in one fell swoop.

Good luck.

That is going to be at least 5-10 years from now, as he's probably got at least another 5 books to go ( his fights take a looong time)... And sometimes it averages less than 1 book a year...

I'm still curious if Agito inherited Guyver 0's unit. It'd make sense. He does represent the darker side of the Guyver's capabilities. Sheer ruthlessness. Also, I've also been curious about the unit's casing when I was younger. It's serves no special function other than to encase the organic part of the unit. 

1 hour ago, Arkadius said:

I'm still curious if Agito inherited Guyver 0's unit. It'd make sense. He does represent the darker side of the Guyver's capabilities. Sheer ruthlessness. Also, I've also been curious about the unit's casing when I was younger. It's serves no special function other than to encase the organic part of the unit. 

The unit does not have anything to do with changing the host. The host changes the unit.

That being said, it is never fully said where this unit came from... And the fact that the Relic that had the units, had all 3, it's doubtful that they would be the same unit. Not impossible of course, but unlikely.

2 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

The unit does not have anything to do with changing the host. The host changes the unit.

That being said, it is never fully said where this unit came from... And the fact that the Relic that had the units, had all 3, it's doubtful that they would be the same unit. Not impossible of course, but unlikely.

are we all sure that there are only 3 (or 4 units) units of guyver in the whole of the universe? What if the creators came back with an army of guyvers?

19 minutes ago, Goku said:

are we all sure that there are only 3 (or 4 units) units of guyver in the whole of the universe? What if the creators came back with an army of guyvers?

Oh god no.There are probably millions of units throughout the Galaxy. Every single creator seemed to wear one.

But the thing is, it was the "Guyver effect" that scared them to death. So much that they decided to throw a large moon at Earth to destroy it.

Remember, a "Guyver Unit" is not actually a thing. It only "becomes Guyver" on a Bio-Boosted human. The unit itself was standard equipment for the creators... So if ONE human in a unit could do so much damage... What about 10? 100? 1000? More? This scared them so much that they abandoned and wanted to destroy the millions of years of research that they had been so proud of... Just so a single human could never become "Guyver" again.

6 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

That's what I was saying. Agito's cold, calculating, shrewd, and ruthless personality influence the appearance of the unit. I never said that the unit changes host. What I noticed was that Guyver III and Guyver 0 look similar. It just seemed to me that it could've been possible for Agito to have inherited the unit. I never said he did inherit the unit. 

13 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

Oh god no.There are probably millions of units throughout the Galaxy. Every single creator seemed to wear one.

But the thing is, it was the "Guyver effect" that scared them to death. So much that they decided to throw a large moon at Earth to destroy it.

Remember, a "Guyver Unit" is not actually a thing. It only "becomes Guyver" on a Bio-Boosted human. The unit itself was standard equipment for the creators... So if ONE human in a unit could do so much damage... What about 10? 100? 1000? More? This scared them so much that they abandoned and wanted to destroy the millions of years of research that they had been so proud of... Just so a single human could never become "Guyver" again.

Ya know, in my fanficion ideas for Guyver, I often thought about Chornos finding a sort of "Guyver hive" with dozens of units just waiting to be used.

9 hours ago, Arkadius said:

That's what I was saying. Agito's cold, calculating, shrewd, and ruthless personality influence the appearance of the unit. I never said that the unit changes host. What I noticed was that Guyver III and Guyver 0 look similar. It just seemed to me that it could've been possible for Agito to have inherited the unit. I never said he did inherit the unit. 

I should clarify, I'm not a fan of theories without much information based around them, and I didn't know if you knew this information. Thus I tried to debunk the general idea you had, because while it could be true, the reasoning behind it, is not the best.

That being said, a better counter argument to your theory would be:

The 3 units we know, were found in Mnt Minikami in Japan. And where Guyver 0 appeared to be, was in Arizona, because the relic he damaged is the same one at the bottom of the Arizona base where Agito got his control spheres to make his Gigantic. Even if you factor in continental drift over the next few million years, they would be completely opposite sides of the world..

• Like 1

Honestly I've wondered about that myself. How on earth did the Guyver 0 unit suddenly disappear? Archanfel was right there when the unit was extracted from its host. So right after killing that guy he could have kept the unit for safekeeping. It wouldn't be so farfetched as to think of him holding onto it, knowing the creators fear that very same power. Not to mention that its power would be virtually invincible when equip with a Zoalord, as Guyot once mentioned.

The only thing that sticks out for me about Guyver 3's unit is how different it looks when compared to the rest of them. I don't assume that it's more powerful though. It that had been the case then it wouldn't have been with the other two units, it would have surely been placed somewhere else, perhaps in a far more remote location.

Edited by Apollyon

On 6/28/2016 at 4:25 AM, Apollyon said:

Honestly I've wondered about that myself. How on earth did the Guyver 0 unit suddenly disappear? Archanfel was right there when the unit was extracted from its host. So right after killing that guy he could have kept the unit for safekeeping. It wouldn't be so farfetched as to think of him holding onto it, knowing the creators fear that very same power. Not to mention that its power would be virtually invincible when equip with a Zoalord, as Guyot once mentioned.

The only thing that sticks out for me about Guyver 3's unit is how different it looks when compared to the rest of them. I don't assume that it's more powerful though. It that had been the case then it wouldn't have been with the other two units, it would have surely been placed somewhere else, perhaps in a far more remote location.

a more relevant question would be why did Archanfel need a guyver remover in the first place. its not like guyver 0 had a gigantic xd available to him. It was a simple tiny guyver. Why couldn't archanfel just go up to him in his battle form and rip his control medal out like he did with Guyot's crystal?

1 hour ago, Goku said:

a more relevant question would be why did Archanfel need a guyver remover in the first place. its not like guyver 0 had a gigantic xd available to him. It was a simple tiny guyver. Why couldn't archanfel just go up to him in his battle form and rip his control medal out like he did with Guyot's crystal?

Because his Masters told him not to, because they wanted it back... And this is a very important part of the story.

You see, up until this point, Alkanphel had been 100% loyal. When They told him to use the remover, and he argued, stating that he did not need it. This was the first time he ever talked back to them. Suddenly, he wasn't completely loyal.

Mixed with the idea that more humans, or Alkanphel could use a unit, they up and left, trying to leave him behind, and destroying all their work.

xlg_Book15-19.jpg

Taking the control medal by force would have resulted in the regrowth of the user from the control medals stored information. The unit remover clears all the data from the unit and returns it to its dormant state. I guess the units were important to the creators, destroying in would only mean they have to make make a new one.