Hypothetical Worst Guyver Ending ?

Goku

On 6/22/2016 at 3:06 AM, McAvoy said:

Who knows when Archanfel could get his powers back. He has been in and out of his hibernation for centuries and millenia. I am not sure about the time frame but it hasn't been that long since he saved Imakarum.

I call bullshit to the idea Archanfel is "powerless". 

He wasn't powerless when he awoke to Balcus. I think the problem is more mental that physical. To power the Ark and get his "revenge" on those that created him old Archanfel has put a shit ton of work and personal sacrifice into getting Chronos off the ground. It's being repeated numerous times the need of the 12 to power and command the Ark properly.

Now he's faced with a sitation where possibly Imakarum / Apolloyn has possibly used the Zoalord Crystals he grew (the ones captured at the Ark) to regenerate Archanfel. So in saving his "master" he effectively doomed his dreams. What we see now is a moapy teenager having to get over his dreams being crushed. 

27 minutes ago, Sully said:

I call bullshit to the idea Archanfel is "powerless". 

He wasn't powerless when he awoke to Balcus. I think the problem is more mental that physical. To power the Ark and get his "revenge" on those that created him old Archanfel has put a drenn ton of work and personal sacrifice into getting Chronos off the ground. It's being repeated numerous times the need of the 12 to power and command the Ark properly.

Now he's faced with a sitation where possibly Imakarum / Apolloyn has possibly used the Zoalord Crystals he grew (the ones captured at the Ark) to regenerate Archanfel. So in saving his "master" he effectively doomed his dreams. What we see now is a moapy teenager having to get over his dreams being crushed. 

Haha, that's an interesting spin on it. I hadn't considered the possibility that Archanfel was just in sulk. My theories are based around how the story can be wrapped up as soon as possible without leaving any loose ends. Things like Apollon gathering all of the crystals, Shizu's death and Gyuot obtaining a G-Unit all seem like inevitable events at this point.

But I'd love to know what relevance the Ark will have in the end game. If you look at it from a Biblical angle and consider Archanfel to be Noah and the Advents to be God, then I expect there will be some kind of purge performed on earth, with those taken to the Ark being the only survivors.

for some reason i don't think valkyria would have much to do with the final ending of Guyver. 

Judging by the comments i ve read in this post 

I think it would be something along the lines of  an almost dead archanfel along with sho and guyver 3 vs guyver guyot and creators. 

On 6/22/2016 at 9:01 AM, Kanji said:

Quite the opposite I feel. The last thing the Advents want is the G-Units being used by another of their human creations. It was the fear of a Zoalord wielding the power of a Guyver that lead to their decision of complete planetary destruction.

If anything, the Advents are afraid, so unless their technology has progressed hugely since the time of their departure, their attack would likely involve aiming a big gun at earth and pulling the trigger from a safe distance.

I would like to think the main plot elements of the story will continue like this:

1) Agito defeats Jabir & Krumeggnic

2) Apollon collects the Zoacrystals before travelling to an unknown destination.

3) Gyuot uses the opportunity to follow Apollon as he believes this destination is the where the remover is held.

4) The remover is being guarded by Galenos. A fight between Apollon and Galenos ensues. Galenos is ultimately defeated and his crystal taken, but the remover is missing "Gyuot!!"

5) Gyuot returns to Valkyria advising he has a plan that will help her achieve revenge for the loss of her brother. An elaborate plan is set out, but in a twist, the Zeus Thunderbolts appear on the scene instead of Sho.

6) Sho is on the search for Apollon again, who has visited Shin. He asks for his Zoacrystal, but Shin refuses until he reveals his identity. Refusing, Apollon battles Shin in his Zoaform.

7) Shins defeat by Apollon is witnessed by Sho, Aptom and Balcus. Balcus holds Shin on his deathbed. Shin begs Baclus to keep Alkaphel safe from Apollon as he is their saviour. (Teary brotherly moment)

8) Back to Gyuot and Co, Valkyria asks Agito where Sho is. Agito isn't interested and explains his target is "that man". Agito tries to attack Gyuot, but Valkyria intercepts. In the confusion, Gyuot pulls out the remover and shoots Agito.

9) Agito's Guyver returns to its unit form. Agito reaches for it, but Gyuot attacks him. Shizu sacrifices herself to protect Agito and his killed by Gyuots blow. A teary death scene ensues and Gyuot escapes with the Remover and the G-Unit.

10) Back to Apollon and Balcus demands answers from Shins killer. Apollon creates a portal and asks Balcus to follow him. Sho and Aptom jump in behind. The portal takes them all the Silha.

11) Apollon takes the trio to Alkanphel and the Segawa twins. Sho and Balcus are in shock, but a typical reunion is had. Balcus asks Alkenphel what the meaning of this all is at which point Apollon finally removes his helmet revealing his true identity, Imakarum.

12) Imakarum explains what happened and that Alkaphel gave him his power in order to collect the zoacrystals in order to power the ultimate weapon of the Ark. Since they left Alkanphel has known that the day would come for the Advents to return and finish what they started.

13) Alkanphel thanks Balcus for his service and asks for his zoacrystal, Balcus happily agrees and thanks Alkanphel for the oppurtunity to serve. He briefly transforms into his Zoaform, before Alkaphel removes the crystal and Balcus dies.

14) Sho, Aptom and the Segawas are told they can return home. Imakruam and Alkaphel now have all the zoacrystals and need to take them to the Ark to activate the weapon.

15) Sho, Aptom and the Segawas return to earth only to find chaos and destruction. Valkyria communicates with Sho via the control metal. She explains Agito, Natzuki and the others are safe, but that Gyuot has stolen and activated the Guyver Unit!!

16) Gyuot heard about the Arks weapon from the Rogue Zoalord and wants it for himself. He is looking for Apollon and the crystals. Agito apologies for being careless to Sho and begs him to get revenge for Shizu.

17) Sho and Valkyria decide to team up to defeat Gyuot, but that she still wishes to settle the score aftewards. They go in search of Gyuot who has arrived at the Ark.

18) Alkanphel is still weak, so Imakarum battles Gyuot on the Ark (Reminiscent of the battle at the Relic). Imakarum appear to have the upperhand, but is tragically incapacitated.

19) At this point Sho and Valkyria arrive on the scene. Sho wishes to end this once and for all and both him and Valkryia battle Gyuot (Guyver Battle Royale).

20) As the crisis point approaches, Alkaphel reveals that there is a planet sized asteroid on a collision course with earth. This is the final attack from the Advents he had been expecting.

21) He transforms for the last time using the power of the 12 crystals to charge the Ark. The weapon is 2 fold, an immense laser is blasted at the asteroid and a force field is projected up around the entire earth to protect it from harm.

22) As the asteroid hits, the entire Ark is engulfed in a huge explosion and destroyed along with Alkaphel, Gyout, Imakarum, Sho and Valkryia.

33) As the smoke and dust settles a very weak force field dissipates in space. inside the force field, 2 control metals are shown, although it's not clear who has protected them (Alk/Imakuram) and also, who's Control Metals they are.

34) Fast foward in time and Mizuki has her hands on a Cacoon listen for signs of life. Inside it is revealed Sho is alive and reformed inside. The other reminisce on the battle and about finding the control metal wondering whether the others were destroyed and whether that was really the last of Gyout.

35) We then see a shadow of a Guyver watching the group from a distance, and a voice saying, "I guess some scores are best left unsettled". The shadow is revealed to be GIIF

THE END

This....actually sounds pretty cool. I'm not too aware of the manga's current events. But if they could lead to something like this, I'm all for it.

salkafar, 

That would be an ending that just doesn't happen in entertainment business. Otherwise, I think that would be the best ending. Everything gone except for a handful of people and ofcourse guyvers. 

4 hours ago, Salkafar said:

The worst ending would be the Creators coming back and wiping everybody out.

Or Archanfel regains his full-power and wipes everyone out. Either way, a lot of people will die in this final battle. Sho and the others have no idea why Archanfel wants to get the Ark up and running. Perhaps if they knew then they could assist him in his fight against the creators. Maybe they could come to some sort of agreement, after all,  at the moment his friends are helping to take care of him in his weakened state. It sounds a bit odd but not something I can't see happening either, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Once Guyot and the other rouges are out of the way then there's really no one else left to fight other than Apollon and/or Archanfel. It does appear as Imakarum is Apollon though seeing as how he is serving or helping Archanfel. So if it isn't him then it would be some other advent of the creator, helping to overthrow them. As to why Imakarum decided to masquerade himself in the first place is the only mystery here. Unless Archanfel told him to, so that it didn't seem like he was betraying the other Zoalords. At least this way they won't even know who is behind it. Not to mention Archanfel wants to start the ark but there's so much chaos between the remaining lords, he might've had no other choice other than to forcefully take back the crystals. I wouldn't imagine that any of the other Zoalords would stop Archanfel from reaching his goals, since he is the leader and founder of Chronos, they would obediently follow him wherever. Also now that I think about it Sho and Aptom could have gotten a ton of new information on what's going on from Shin. Even though all they asked about was Apollon I imagine they learned some new information about him and his goals.

Edited by Apollyon

On 6/25/2016 at 4:57 PM, PowerofGuyver said:

This....actually sounds pretty cool. I'm not too aware of the manga's current events. But if they could lead to something like this, I'm all for it.

Wow. Just wow. Can someone else come up with their detailed ending? Just reading a hypothetical one made me feel like i already watched the ending.