What if Michael Bay remade Guyver?

Mr.Dawn

Do you ever think they would do a remake of the movies?

I'm thinking maybe Michael Bay in the far or near future? If he decided to remake the version with Sean as the Guyver. He'd probably have Megan Fox play as Mizuki and Shia Labeouf play as the Guyver. Something like that since he's doing stuff like Transformers, horror files like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elmstreet, and not to mention Ninja Turtles.  ^^;

Thoughts?

Do you ever think they would do a remake of the movies?

I'm thinking maybe Michael Bay in the far or near future? If he decided to remake the version with Sean as the Guyver. He'd probably have Megan Fox play as Mizuki and Shia Labeouf play as the Guyver. Something like that since he's doing stuff like Transformers, horror files like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elmstreet, and not to mention Ninja Turtles.  ^^;

Thoughts?

I can't imagine anything worse in the context of the Guyver. Even a Saturday morning cartoon-type version of the series would be better.

• Like 2

I find it hard to watch films that diverge from the original storyline. I love marvel comics, and as good as some of the films are, I struggle to fully get into it because of this.

So as good as any reboot would be, I'd much rather continue the 2005 series. That would be my ideal outcome.

I'd watch anything guyver related tho, whoever produced it. It's the ultimate in cool for me