Has anyone seen John Wick? 

I think its one of Keanu Reeve's greatest movies since Point Break and The Matrix trilogy. Its a really good movie about this guy out for some justified revenge against the Russian mob!

I first watched John Wick after finding out about him in the Payday 2 DLC he came as a playable. The movie is a better representation of the man than the game. Solid for the most part. Maybe not one for the bluray collection, but something to add to your 'watch later' equivalent on any streaming service.

• 5 years later...
On 10/10/2015 at 3:54 PM, Sully said:

One of the best action movies I've seen in a long time. Loved the fights and gun fights in it.

What did you think of the last 2 installments? 

I'm kinda sad that he gets kicked out and branded ex-communicado, but I am thrilled to see how He and Lawrence Fishburne is gonna work on John Wick 4.  Although the hype for me has lessened for every installment that comes out.  I guess the excitement is due to the surrounding mysterious mythos of the franchise, and as more details gets exposed, the lesser the surprise gets.