Your sibling/siblings?

Hitchens

What's your relationship like with your sibling/siblings?

I have a brother who is 19 and a sister who is 17 years old. We share the same mother, but I have a different biological father than they do. My brother and I are on good terms, but don't really have much to do with one another. You could say we lead different lives.

My sister and I are pretty close. She comes over and spends time with me or my wife. We do a lot of things. Hang out, go to the movies. Stuff like that.

What about you?

I have a brother who is 8 years older than me. We too lead separate lives. Not too close, but I live about an hour away these days. He's good peeps though. Since he's older than me, he got me into comics and anime and all. I just happened to keep it into my adult life...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm the oldest of three.  My sisters treat me like crap.  Even in front of company.  My eldest sister treats people like us like we're a disease that should be obliterated.  Despite the fact that I get along with her boyfriend, dog & cat, she acts like being nice to me is a mortal sin that's punished by instaneous death & eternal torment in Hell.  My kid sister has proven on multiple occasions that she wants me to dedicate my very existence to watching & taking care of the dogs 24/7 and have ZERO physical contact with the outside world.  Namely insisting I do literally everything from home and claiming I should do it to "save money".