Sign in to follow this  
alkanfel009

Guyver September 2015

well, this chapter guyver July sleeve to make a small recap,

the zoalords,
Luggnagg of Jabir ibn Hayyan krumeggnic and are attacked by the army of the guyver 3 (lightning of Zeus)

good chapter begins this month as usual are just 10 pages, this just gives me a sense, the gigantic fights and liked to mangaka,

griselda_by_alkan009-d928598.png
Edited by alkanfel009
  • Like 2

Thank you very much!

Well that wasn't expected :D

Explains why those two hang out a lot though and with the Dragon Lord.

Kurumeggnic super nipple form!
That's possibly one of the most demented scenes I've seen in Guyver....
Every time we wonder what a new zoalord will be once it happens it's kinda obvious especially with those two guys,
everything they create involves merging zoaforms.
This could wind up being a really good fight....

I am curious to know where he got the extra mass to transform into that thing though. We didn't see him absorb anyone.

Also why is he pitch black, is he just absorbing all the light?

• Like 2

Hmmm I'd like to express my reaction to this chapter but I'm not sure what the written form of a high pitched squeal is. :P

Seriously fangirled hard over this!  I love it when new Zoalord forms are shown, Shizu in her Griselda form, a giant combination Zoalord form and a possible Exeed fight on the horizon...so happy! :D

So by my count that just leaves Barcus and Galenos' Zoalord forms to be revealed.  Gosh we've come such a long way. :)

• Like 2

:G1:  WOW!    :worship:  I definitely did not expect this! So those two can combine, huh? I definitely like it, but I hope that this combination is only temporary. I would feel cheated if this is all they can do. I want them to have their own Zoalord versions, powers and abilities. Of course I want to see Agito turn into Gigantic and duke it out with them, but I also want to see their own individual zoaforms.  :G3:

• Like 2

:shock: OK........I didnt see that coming. I wonder is this their true zoalord forms are did they create this one to counter Gigantic and Exceed?

Edited by Battra

Holy crap!! I need to get to the bookstore today and pick this up!! I can't read chinese! Hahaha

Yes, of course... all their research into combining. Branchai, the Unus...

I don't think these are their original forms. If Barcas had developed combining Zoaforms that long ago, the Guyvers would have been defeated by now.

But imagine how powerful this thing must be, considering how much more powerful Dimer and Trima are compared to the Unus! Geometrical increase!

...Just like Crystal Gems, too.

So... Clumegnig and Jabir... combined mode name?

• Like 2

How much you want to bet that Agito's going to find a way to upgrade to an Exceed mode to beat these guys?

I assume he already knows how. Sho most likely passed on the information about it to Agito at the end of their fight when the Control medals resonated, after Agito admitted defeat.

• Like 1

Nice work, Cannibal.

...Going by what we see, I am gonna say Jabir's battleform looked a lot like this, but more ordinary Zoalord-sized - and Clumegnig probably projected an energy sphere around himself. Energy spheres are his thing.

I really hope we get some artwork of that...

• Like 1

:G1: I think that Takaya needed an excuse to show that :Ggd: also can transform into the Exceed mode like :ggxd:. I just hope that we don't get left hanging next month by not getting a chapter. I truly want to see how this battle develops without having any interruptions in the next coming months. :G3: Edited by neozxtole
  • Like 2

:G1: I think that Takaya needed an excuse to show that :Ggd: also can transform into the Exceed mode like :ggxd:. I just hope that we don't get left hanging next month by not getting a chapter. I truly want to see how this battle develops without having any interruptions in the next coming months. :G3:

Haha! You just KNOW that the next chapter is gonna switch back to Tetsuro/Mizuki/Apollyon and Sho!!

Don't fret though, there WILL be a chapter next month!

Pure awesome! I feel like this is a videogame and we're about to get to one of the last bosses!

I remember someone thought long ago whether these two would combine or not. I'd like to think they didn't necessarily need each other and they said they expected more a straight up fusion. Kind of funny the giant sized Zoalords teamed up together.

Well, if this combined Zoalord really is geometrically more powerful than the Zoalords we have seen so far, he might approach Archanfel in power. So that would force Agito to go Exceed or be destroyed outright.

The landscape will not improve for this, I fear. It's a good thing this base is in the middle of nowhere.

The Zoaform seems to have something of an angel, with those wings, or rather a demon, given those horns. If the basic form is indeed Jabir's, I guess we could call it either Shaitain, Iblis, Az'rael or Malak al-Maut.

• Like 2