Guyver April 2015

Cannibal

mmmm, that last page is interesting.

apollon chose to transport back to the island, would we eventually see apollon and archanfel together for the first time next chapter.

and the look on archanfels face is somewhat different to what i expected it to be if he sensed apollon's arrival? or did he sense GG's hand aswell, before it hit the ground?

mmmm, that last page is interesting.

apollon chose to transport back to the island, would we eventually see apollon and archanfel together for the first time next chapter.

and the look on archanfels face is somewhat different to what i expected it to be if he sensed apollon's arrival? or did he sense GG's hand aswell, before it hit the ground?

Possibly both. We haven't seen Apollon yet back on the island.

I wonder though... Would the amp in the wrist allow Sho to find the island?

Could this be the start of an epic meeting and/or reveal?

I want to keep the possibility open that Archanfel is controlling the Apollon armor remotely. That would explain why he seems so absentminded - because he is.

I do like this chapter. A lot. Frankly I can't wait for the translation. :neko:

Why bring the hand to the island? History being any indication, it will either desintegrate or be able to be controlled by Sho...

• Like 1

Why bring the hand to the island? History being any indication, it will either desintegrate or be able to be controlled by Sho...

He might not have done it by choice. It may have been the first place to pop into his head or maybe it was done by accident.

If however Apollon did it intentional its going to be intresting to find out why. 

It's so strange to see him eat. Or wear a shirt. I mean, him playing with Zoanoids as pawns is normal...

Why is this happening? Why does Apollon (assuming he is a real entity and not just Archanfel himself) put two unmutated humans in a little playhouse with the Zoalord Supreme?

Is Apollon perhaps a 'good guy' after all, observing the Earthlings to see whether they are worthy of survival?

• Like 1

I wonder though... Would the amp in the wrist allow Sho to find the island?

.......holy cow! it didn't even occur to me! yes, i think he could home in on it.

also, apollon obviously used this ability as he may of known that there was no other way of escaping GG's grip as sho had stated.

surely there's other places he could of opened a portal too besides silha.

Why is this happening? Why does Apollon (assuming he is a real entity and not just Archanfel himself) put two unmutated humans in a little playhouse with the Zoalord Supreme?

well, he has mentioned that mizuki and tetsuro have a large role to play in the coming future.

^^; i still can't get the idea out of my head that apollon could be tetsuro from the future!

• Like 1

Even if Sho goes to Silha. Would he and Arky try and kill each other when he gets there?

I doubt it would lead to a fight.

More likely Sho would teleport in, and see Tetsuro and Mizuky are fine, and would probably lead to dialogue rather than fighting.

It's not Sho's nature to just jump in, guns blazing.

My guess, is we might get some truth about who Apollon is, and what his plans might be.

• Like 1

Sho has only seen Archanfel a few times... in fact the only occasion I can think of off the top of my head is at Mount Minakami, when he came within a hair's breadth of killing him and Agito.

...Wasn't the last time we saw Archanfel before this when he startled awake after Barkas came to him to apologize?

So many questions...

I know I have been out of the loop in regards to the most recent Guyver chapters, but I had no idea that things have become this nanners! I'm not bilingual, but I can understand enough from the pictures that something is really off about this whole situation with Archanfel.

Some things to think about this particular chapter: Why is Archanfel playing house with the Segawa siblings? Did he even build that house and provide them with basic living essentials? Is some sort of illusion that Archanfel created to make the siblings more complacent for his plans? Will Sho's Exceed hand revert to a form similar to the bio-boost creature like after his battle with Enzyme? So many questions that need to be answered in the following chapters!

Another thing I would like to point out about this chapter is that Takaya=Sensei has gotten really good at illustrating emotions, especially with Mizuki! The quality of the art in Guyver has vastly improved over the past several years. It seems that Takaya-Sensei is really busting out all the stops with these new chapters! We've been pretty spoiled as of late with how much love Takaya-Sensei has put into this precious series! ;)