Alkanphel's suicide/ galaxy crusade

Okay. I'm not an expert on Guyver, but I was up thinking last night. 

Sho and Agito really don't need to fight anymore. Alkenphel apparently has some sentimental problems regarding his child hood from when he was first created, and survived his own attempted death.

So, if Alkenphel wants to take all the zoalords and a bunch of zoanoids on Noah's ark and go on a biblical crusade than I think Sho and Agito should let him. After all, the creators are just going to finish the job?

Aside from revenge, What idiot in their right mind would want to go on a charade across the galaxy for answers that might not be there, and if there are. Why would the creators just open up and answer. 

The only thing he'd be doing is giving the creators the pleasure of finishing him off.

What part of being tasered and having a huge ass rock almost smashed on his head and not only that, the Earth does Alkanphel not get?

He is behaving like a 2 year old. Its like, lets run across the galaxy and show daddy, who tried to murder me and everyone else, what I did. Sure, I made 11 other zoalords, yes....I have an army. Yes....I've full filled my purpose by ruling over the humans. Yes.....Richard Guyot got the hint before I did and tried to take my place. Yes....the other zoalords think I'm an idiot for wanting to venture and possibly die for sure out in the unknown. Yes.....I could be suicidal and have lost it after being alive for millions of years. Yes...I remind Jupiter of Jason Bright from Fallout - New Vegas who wanted to take a bunch of Goulies to their deaths via space. 

The point being. All Sho and Agito have to do now is go into hiding and let Arky and the other zoalords follow into a mass suicide out in the ass end of space.

The creators are going to see all of these zoanoids and zoalords sitting as an open target, an invitation to finish what they failed to do and blow them up.  

The creators see Arky and anything on Earth as a failure that they tried to wipe their ass with ages ago. What makes Arky so sure they've suddenly changed their mind? Shouldn't he be giving them more credit? I mean, the creators are very intelligent and I know he's used to dealing with humans and other zoanoids, but I think this is beyond his level of comprehension. He isn't getting the clue. I sure as hell wouldn't venture across space to some one that has an Empire, that would certainly take pleasure in trying to put another bullet in my head (metaphorically speaking)

But than there is the possibility that they will send another comet to Earth.

Thats fine, Sho can use the big red Exceed and blow it up while Arky, zoalord Jim Jones runs off to his galaxy mass suicide event and indirectly save all of man kind. 

Edited by Jupiter Knight

Apollon seems to be connected to the Creators. And he seem to think they can be back at any time. So it may be null and void.

Plus: judging Archanfel on his heartfelt desire to prove himself to his creators is unfair. It's literally the reason he exists. What else does he have to live for? Friends? He is the only one of his kind in existence and nobody can truly understand him. Family? See previous answer.

If he wants to prove his creators wrong by showing he can turn humanity into an army to fight for them (if that is what he wants, rather than turning humanity into an army to go kick their asses) then I can't fault him for that. You can't really argue that humanity shouldn't be used like that because as a matter af fact, that is exactly why humanity exists, just like Archanfel himself.

Humanity, as it is, is a failure - a corrupted strain, stunted by thousands of years of mutation, still full of belligerence but with nothing to focus it on properly. We're supposed to fight like demons - not each other, but some nameless, unknown cosmic enemy. Without that enemy, we get endless war and strife. (Indeed, perhaps the Advents are actually a very peaceful race, and very bad at warfare, comparatively speaking).

Unless Archanfel finds a new way to live, then perhaps there is no other choice for him than to die. I don't see how it could be otherwise. He is a living hyperweapon, capable of commanding an entire species of lesser bio-weapons, and of shattering a planet all by himself. What is he supposed to do? Get a job? Get a girl- or boyfriend? Move into an appartment and spend his time off playing WoW and Assassin's Creed?

• Like 1
Unless Archanfel finds a new way to live, then perhaps there is no other choice for him than to die. I don't see how it could be otherwise. He is a living hyperweapon, capable of commanding an entire species of lesser bio-weapons, and of shattering a planet all by himself. What is he supposed to do? Get a job? Get a girl- or boyfriend? Move into an appartment and spend his time off playing WoW and Assassin's Creed?

Is it possible that he's lived for so long that all he thinks about is his performing a biological programming that it is forcing him to do things that lack motive?

If he goes after the creators, if they are still alive. They will kill him.

I'm guessing he's lived for so long with so much power, and with so many memories and thoughts of what he was supposed to do has some how made him delusional and that perhaps is the only way is to start living a self destructive life that will get him killed if that means bring every one down with him so that he may appease his guilt and self worth.

Edited by Jupiter Knight
Why do you call him 'delusional', though, Jupiter?

I was thinking a long the lines for that term if he some how felt he could convince the creators that he was some how worthy, although it seemed the whole thing was blamed on a Guyver Unit ages ago.

• 5 years later...
On 2/15/2015 at 4:28 AM, Salkafar said:

It's not delusional if you think it's the only choice you have.

Why does he see it as his only choice? 

6 hours ago, Salkafar said:

Because... it is?

So let me see if I have this straight. Is it like that scene from Prometheus, where David is asking Holloway why he wants to talk to his creators?

Edited by Jupiter

He does have plenty of other choices.
That's what this is all about. Archanfel has made his choice one way, but Sho wants to preserve the other choices.
In effect, Archanfel's choice is 'no choice'. his choice is to be what the creators intended and ignore all the other aspects of human nature.
The creators may have guided evoluton to create a war like species, but that is only the aspect they controlled for. the other aspects of us, were not controlled for by them and are our own.
yes they succeeded in making us war like, but what are the reasons we are war like?  because we are able to wield massive force in order to protect those we love.  our motivations were not part of their agenda because their plan was to control our minds through the zoaforming process.

Zoanoids fight at the whim of their commanders. Sho only fights to maintain a peaceful life and to protect his friends and family.

Edited by Tora Tan
  • Like 1