Decided I'd finally post a topic about this as I really have enjoyed these games. Looks like MKX is just around the bend.

so...any one of you a big fan of these fighting games?

I am a pretty solid fan of them. I followed it up the first 3 games for the Sega Genesis when I was a kid. I quit following them for a while up until the new releases for the PS2 like Deception and Armageddon. I really fell in love with the most recent one for the PS3 and X-Box 360. Mortal Kombat 2011. I'm really looking forward to Mortal Kombat X and what is most exciting is that not only will it be available for PS4 and X-Box One, it will be coming out for the older gen consoles like PS3 and 360 as well. SO that is something to look forward to. 

My favorite characters are Scorpion, Noob Saibot , Mileena, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung and Raiden. Those are the one's I find the most fun to use. Was a little disappointed that I couldn't use Shang Tsung's transformations this time, because he can transform into anyone if being used by the CP, But if you use him, you can only transform into who you're fighting, but oh well I guess. 

The one character I use mainly is Scorpion because I love his harpoon and teleportation to win fights easier. I think his X-Ray over drive move is one of the best and most brutal from what I've seen aside from Shou Khan's finishing move.

http://youtu.be/469zgbOnJCI

I can't wait for it myself. I gotta get it for the PS3 cause I'm not buying a PS4 just for MKX. I'm looking forward to see how the variations works, and the story mode.

Netherrealm has made the best fighting game story mode ever.

Also Jupiter, I can understand why Shang Tsung's transformation was limited in MK9. If he could do them all in a one fight, his character is straight up OP.

I can't wait for it myself. I gotta get it for the PS3 cause I'm not buying a PS4 just for MKX. I'm looking forward to see how the variations works, and the story mode.

Netherrealm has made the best fighting game story mode ever.

Also Jupiter, I can understand why Shang Tsung's transformation was limited in MK9. If he could do them all in a one fight, his character is straight up OP.

I agree about Shang Tsung's  transformations and how over powered he was in the ladder and story mode. Still would have been cool to use those though. 

Also, Lord Spleach, I heard Goro is going to be a dlc/add on? I'm not sure if that's true or not. But Goro being playable in MKX, that is pretty exciting.  :whoo:

I'll be getting this on day one for sure, got it pre-ordered cause I've got to have Goro!

I'm quite heavily into the fighting game scene in general, I stream them nightly and MKX is certainly going to get a block when it comes out.

I'll be getting this on day one for sure, got it pre-ordered cause I've got to have Goro!

I'm quite heavily into the fighting game scene in general, I stream them nightly and MKX is certainly going to get a block when it comes out.

I love the new X-Ray moves that are being shown. Check it out. Scorpion is even badder than ever.

http://youtu.be/Dfg20k5a98U

Scorpion has a Psycho Crusher?

Noticed you like Scorpion  :yes: 

He is a huge favorite of mine. Looking forward to playing as him. 

Scorpion is one of the best MK characters of all time. Not to mention he has some really brutal finishers and fatality moves. :gba:

http://youtu.be/Twq6omLz75A

Edited by Jupiter Knight
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...