Dragon Ball Z Movie 15

A new Dragon Ball Z movie will hit Japanese theaters during golden week in 2015, while theres not much information yet it has been stated to be a direct sequle to Battle of Gods

The events of the movie will revolve around "The worst wish in history, That is the beginning of despair".

for more info visite http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/07/25/dragon-ball-z-2015-new-movie-facts/

omonious_wish-400x241.png?dcb5c4

Edited by Waferdanos

While it is nice that DBZ is still alive and kicking, I am skeptical towards how good this movie will be. I thought BoG was pretty bad - really awkwardly paced and a bit silly really. But to be honest this is what a lot of DBZ films suffer from. I tend to just stick to loving the tv series. Which reminds me that I'm a few weeks behind Kai.

I am really interested to see who this person is that someone wants to revive though and whether it's someone from the tv series.

some of the older films were good , BoG was ok, but i'd like to see something a bit more ..well, serious! the comedy in DB was really in dragonball not in Z so I wish they would just concentrate on a good old action film where Goku kicks ass!! it is a simple formula to execute surely!!!!

what I do really enjoy is seeing DBZ in the modern animation style, (still maintain they should have reanimated all of kai like that)  even though I love the original series as it was, it is cool to see the characters in the new anime style...

My favourite DBZ films have to be Bardock: The Father of Goku, The Dead Zone, Tree of Might, Broly: Legendary Super Saiyan and Fusion Reborn (because Janemba rules).

I watched the subbed Battle of Gods while I was in Europe last year and I enjoyed it. It was great seeing them all again, especially with the modern style of animation.

• Like 2

I personal liked BoG mainly because of Beerus and Whise, they really helped sell the movie form me. I also think I'm one of the few people who liked Super Saiyan God from the get go.

On a side note I'll add any new updates for Movie 15 here for anyone who's intrested.

Edited by Waferdanos

My favourite DBZ films have to be Bardock: The Father of Goku, The Dead Zone, Tree of Might, Broly: Legendary Super Saiyan and Fusion Reborn (because Janemba rules).

I watched the subbed Battle of Gods while I was in Europe last year and I enjoyed it. It was great seeing them all again, especially with the modern style of animation.

Dead Zone, Tree of Might and Fusion Reborn are great!!!  I think I enjoyed Bardock when I watched it but it's been so long since I saw it.

Waferdanos, I was also pretty hot on the Super Saiyan God design, I loved the slimmed down look they gave Goku, so I do hope it shows up in this next film

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

While this isnt anything to do with the new movie I thought it would be intresting news.

The upcomeing game Dragon Ball Xenoverse along with haveing an original story mode that appires to be enspired by Dragon Ball Online but will also feature a character creation based on DBO aswell.

You will beable to choose between Male Human, Female Human, Majin Male (looks like Majin Buu), Majin Female (looks like Kid Buu) or Namekian (a hermaphrodite species)

Humans in the game can go super saiyan (in the far future of DBO a lot of humans have saiyan genes) but it is yet to be seen if the Majins and Namekians will also have transformations, in DBO Majins could transformed into Kid Buu and Namekians transformed into Great Nameks (Giant Form).

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/08/13/dragon-ball-xenoverse-includes-character-creator/

Edited by Waferdanos

• 3 months later...

The movie's title has been revealed as well as the poster and the name is DRAGON BALL Z : THE REVIVAL OF F

so the horrible person who is getting revived is DUN..DUN..DUUUUUUUUN!!! FREEZA!! awesome......wait what?!

from the looks of the poster it looks like that this is after battle of gods so how is Freeza going to be a threat I have no idea, maybe he is a distraction for the real threat who may be God Level.

post-1411-0-34606100-1416251292_thumb.jp

Edited by odin
  • Like 1

The movie's title has been revealed as well as the poster and the name is DRAGON BALL Z : THE REVIVAL OF F

so the horrible person who is getting revived is DUN..DUN..DUUUUUUUUN!!! FREEZA!! awesome......wait what?!

from the looks of the poster it looks like that this is after battle of gods so how is Freeza going to be a threat I have no idea, maybe he is a distraction for the real threat who may be God Level.

Thanks so much for posting this.

So the Galactic Tyrant is back, this will be intresting. I wonder if they where hinting at this in Battle of Gods?

How he's going to be a threat is anybodies guess. One of his new minions looks like a scientist maybe he has come up with a way to increase his power, maybe it has somthing to do with Beerus or maybe he grew stronger in hell somehow.

Well on behalf of all Frieza fans I would just like to say . . . . . . . LONG LIVE LORD FRIEZA!

Interesting that Beerus is now becoming a character to stay. Also I'm digging the updated outfit design for Vegeta from what I can see of it

Got this from Kanzenshuu.com:

Earth is now at peace——

but then, the remnants of Freeza’s forces,

Sorbet and Tagoma, attack.

Their objective is

to bring Freeza back from the dead with the Dragon Balls.

And so, the worst wish in the history of the universe is granted,

and “Fâ€, plotting his revenge against the Saiyans,

is revived at last…!!

I'm guessing those two guys at the bottom are Sorbet and Tagoma. Good to see the food puns are here to stay!

Frieza's gonna have to be a real bad mofo to take on Goku and Vegeta... i mean this is after the Buu saga right? so they are all pretty much able to kick his former power levels ass  ... it  will be interesting to see the twists and turns Toriyama's made up to get around that!

just check the dragon ball wikia and according to it in a magazine of Vjump they quote something he says in the movie "Allow me to show you......My further transformation!!!!" (DON'T KNOW HOW ACCURATE THIS INFO IS BUT I WILL CHECK IT OUT TO CONFIRM IT) which leads me to believe he will indeed have another transformation after his fourth, I'm very curious how this new form will look like, perhaps it will look similar to cooler's only strong enough to fight a Super Saiyan God, this has me very hyped so far.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so in japan their releasing a three part manga that tells the story of movie 15, how closely we wont know until the movie comes out.

Here's the synopsis of the Revival of Frieza manga chapter 1 - SPOILER WARNING!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/spin-offs/movie/freeza-01/