september chapter

lost unit

Very nice double page spread and scenario in this chapter with the building under construction . This chase would be incredible to see animated.

there's obviously no way that Guyot is dead, not only has he indeed survived worse, but it would be the most unceremonious death for a character that has been waiting in the wings for 15+ volumes to make a comeback

• Like 2

I have a question for everyone, I know it's weird, but could still give guyot sho fight without the giant unit, ie more regular terms, one by one, guyot 1 vs guyver without Aptom, could face,?

At this point, Guyot's abilities should be on par as Murakami's during his Proto-Zoalord days.

So Guyot could give old regular Guyver 1 a run for his money for only little while before he would have to retreat.

yep, got to agree with all of you, no way is richard dead.

more than likely he dismounted just as they'd reached the top and he's fallen through and landed on a lower support beam of the building.

any suggestions on how to get rid of richard?

Nuking's nice, but a little too impersonal.  I'd go with something like this:

• Like 1

yep, got to agree with all of you, no way is richard dead.

more than likely he dismounted just as they'd reached the top and he's fallen through and landed on a lower support beam of the building.

any suggestions on how to get rid of richard?

Knowing Guyot, this might be the only appropriate way to deal with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1JjJmEM8BA&feature=youtu.be

I doubt Guyot is toast. Not sure he could put up much of a fight though if he were to shift into his proto zoalord form, but then again we do not know just exactly how much power the rebel zoalords really gave him. Guyot might have a nasty little trump card up his sleeve. I wonder if he may still have some gravitational powers at his disposal? The next chapter should prove to be very interesting! ;)