Guyver July 2014

Cannibal

Also from the same source:

This issue is a continuation from the previous issue.  We somehow feel like we understand the reason Aptom used the freezing ability.

Mr. Takaya is stretching the foreshadowing a bit that the story doesn't seem to progress, did he somehow forget the readers during the recovery....no, it's nothing.

Anyone know what the current events are? I'd like some news on Richard Guyot and Valkyrie,and also on Sho and Aptom's whereabouts. Please by all means share. :)

I wonder whats going to happen between  Aptom and Guyver 4/ Guyver 2 Female. This looks exciting, very much so. You think there might be a fight? If so, Guyver 2 F doesn't stand a chance against Aptom at all. Its good to see Richard Guyot in an up to date chapter. Also its cool to see Shou and Apollon going at it.

Thank you for sharing, AngelXero :P

Only thing that Val has in her favor (as far as we know) is the megasmasher. We don't know how the freeze ability would work on a Guyver as of yet. But I do have to believe that due to her armor being synthetically made and especially with her control medal issues, she can be at a big disadvantage. If Aptom can keep her fighting long enough (like Shizu nearly did), her unit will malfunction and Aptom, if he's in decent shape, can do some major damage quickly then.

Also, Aptom is nearly as powerful as a Zoalord, and he still does have several Hyper Zoanoid attributes, including the Enzyme II's acid blood and spit if he wants to use it.

Another issue is since Aptom is low on energy, how effectively can he fight right now?

• Like 1

that's what I was gonna say. aptom is exhausted.

what is most interesting though is what dialogue they could have. I am surprised more hasn't been said about that.

Aptom used to be Shou's enemy. Valkyrie is hunting Shou just like Aptom used to. the interchange between the two could yield a very interesting result.

• Like 2

Well, you have a point. But since Aptom regenerates energy, bio matter, and cells. Wouldn't he regenerate over time or would he have to eat another zoanoid to get back in fighting shape?

He'd regain his energy, but a zoanoid being around right now would help.  I wonder if he could absorb an unas?  I wouldn't bet on it, because the rogue Zoalords probably were privy to some of the info on the Enzyme III and Neo ZX-Tole and the anti-Aptom antibodies.  It's possible he could, but I wouldn't bet money on that right now.

He'd regain his energy, but a zoanoid being around right now would help.  I wonder if he could absorb an unas?  I wouldn't bet on it, because the rogue Zoalords probably were privy to some of the info on the Enzyme III and Neo ZX-Tole and the anti-Aptom antibodies.  It's possible he could, but I wouldn't bet money on that right now.

Now I'm worried about what will happen to Aptom. Perhaps Valkyrie will cut him a break, rather than cutting him in half.

Aptom may have enough juice left to go invisible.... Its a toss up. Even with a megasmasher, he's hard to kill. If even a finger survives he'll comeback. May take a few hours but he'll be ok. I'm more concerned about Sho vs Apollyon. He wiped out a Zoalord with minimal effort. Even Sho has to work a little bit when fighting one. This is possibly a big fight. Maybe round one. Guyver doesn't usually get round 2 or round 3 in the manga, but i doubt Apollyon dues here, or even suffers serious damage.

I don't know why he doesn't make a copy of himself to keep around at all times, like he did at Relic's Point. That was a great survival method.

I don't know why he doesn't make a copy of himself to keep around at all times, like he did at Relic's Point. That was a great survival method.

Actually I bet he does. I bet he has at least one and possibly more back-up selves, just lying low - quite possibly all over the world. He can fly and Zoalords can't detect him. He can go anywhere in the world.