Guyver June 2014

Cannibal

Hi,

Cannibal!

Apparently, Aptom disengaged from Shou because of energy exhaustion. Btw, how is that we have the chinese translation before this month's "Shounen Ace" appeared on the net at all?

Edited by onami

Well it looks like the Guyver/Aptom court Apollion's attenstion at last, he has really gone out of his way to ignore the guyvers up till now although it obviesly not that big a thing to him since he's more then happy to go back to chaseing Guyot.

It would also seem that this town is about to suffer a series of major gas explosions and terrorist bombings.

Edited by Waferdanos
  • Like 1

wow, looks like Yoshiki is trying to give the Guyver a new look by combining Sho and Aptom together. Like he's trying to spice things up.

• Like 1

I'm loving this... I hope we see some big action soon. Don't know what I would do without this forum and all you guys. Every time a new guyver chapter comes out my wife makes fun of me because I Get excited Like a kid all over again. Much appreciation to all the hard work that goes into this site. Sudo

• Like 1

The Guyver unit-human amalgamation was the defining reason why the Advents deserted their experiments on Earth and tried to destroy it because the Guyvers were the one organism that was beyond their telepathic control and sought to destroy them (e.g. Guyver 0 destroying one of the Advent's ships).

So, this leads to the question: if Apollon is a representative of the Advents, why is he helping the Guyvers? Shouldn't he be teaming up with Archanfel and the Zoalords to remove the human-Guyver unit threat once and for all, and then teaming up with Archanfel again to finish creating a vast Zoanoid outpost on Earth to be used as canon fodder in their intergalactic wars (which is what brought the Advents to Earth millions of years ago in the first place)?

All is to be revealed, but does all this disprove the notion that Apollon is a herald of the Advents?

• Like 1

One of the panels reminded me of another panel from book 10:

29319351adc6t.jpg 3726e0db4a93t.jpg

Good eye, Cannibal.

What I am curious to know is Apollon going to attack Guyot in that crowded neighborhood? From how Sho reacted it looked like Apollon was winding up for a big hitter.

Sure looks like. Apollyon has no allegiance to the people of Earth at all. So why should he care... and Guyot never cared a jot. Aptom is not in a position to act. So now Sho is the only thing standing between hundreds of unknowing people and a fiery death.

So now he has to somehow convince Apollyon not to, or stop him. Defining moment no matter what. We might even find what, if anything, is under the helmet.

• Like 1

The Guyver unit-human amalgamation was the defining reason why the Advents deserted their experiments on Earth and tried to destroy it because the Guyvers were the one organism that was beyond their telepathic control and sought to destroy them (e.g. Guyver 0 destroying one of the Advent's ships).

So, this leads to the question: if Apollon is a representative of the Advents, why is he helping the Guyvers? Shouldn't he be teaming up with Archanfel and the Zoalords to remove the human-Guyver unit threat once and for all, and then teaming up with Archanfel again to finish creating a vast Zoanoid outpost on Earth to be used as canon fodder in their intergalactic wars (which is what brought the Advents to Earth millions of years ago in the first place)?

All is to be revealed, but does all this disprove the notion that Apollon is a herald of the Advents?

I think the question as to whether or not he is or is not an "Agent of the Creators" has been put into question many times before. Including the fact that he has "borrowed" Tetsuro and Mizuky previously, and has Archanphel in a human house. As such, why is he taking care of Archanphel, one who the creators injured and abandoned? The only one who knows where Archanphel is, and cares for him is: Your Answer.

Yes, it IS still just speculation until Takaya shows us the truth, but the evidence just piles up more and more.

It occurs to me that Archanfel never slept in a house before. Or in a bed for that matter.

I kind of really want to see what is happening with him and the Segawas. Has he ever spoken to a human? A normal ordinary human who then didn't become a Zoanoid?

He was created in an environment where it was clear from every angle that he existed for warfare. He and everyone and everything he had ever seen or experienced - Everything on the planet he was born on had been devised by his creators to be a weapon. For him, there has never been a moral aspect: How could there be? For all intents and purposes, he is a gun. What use could he possibly have for love? Or doubt? His entire ancestral line existed only to serve in a war.

None of which explains why he protected Earth and its beings after they had been dismissed by their creators. He was sad. So I guess the creators failed even worse than they had realized. They must have felt really bummed out. How did it go again...

ARCHANFEL: "Please, tell me what we did wrong. Just tell me what I have to do? What do you want me to do...?!"

CREATORS: "Die."

If there is any pair of people in the world who could introduce him to another way of thinking it's the Segawas.

Who is Apollyon...?

Are the Creators aware of humanity, and if so, why didn't they just send another asteroid to destroy Earth? Did they change their mind? Are there factions among them?

I have another idea: We know there was a war on. What if the beings who created humanity were the bad guys? Space Nazis. Who else would create an entire ecosystem only to use as weapons? Perhaps they finally lost, and now the Space Allies are assessing the damage. And Apollyon was sent to see whether humanity should be destroyed. "This is a weapon so deadly that when they finished it, they tried to destroy it themselves. And they failed. Your mission is to find out what it is." "You can count on me, sir."

That's why he disarmed the Zoalords: They are the most dangerous, most deadly life forms on Earth. Without Archanfel, humanity would never have become Zoanoids again. If he manages to destroy Chronos, perhaps we can eventually join the Galactic Federation or whatever.

Apollyon is James Bond.

(Or Sterling Archer. James Bond would probably be a little less prepared to say "Acceptable losses".)

Of course, the Guyvers are a complicating factor...

• Like 2

Who is Apollyon...?

Are the Creators aware of humanity, and if so, why didn't they just send another asteroid to destroy Earth? Did they change their mind? Are there factions among them?

I have another idea: We know there was a war on. What if the beings who created humanity were the bad guys? Space Nazis. Who else would create an entire ecosystem only to use as weapons? Perhaps they finally lost, and now the Space Allies are assessing the damage. And Apollyon was sent to see whether humanity should be destroyed. "This is a weapon so deadly that when they finished it, they tried to destroy it themselves. And they failed. Your mission is to find out what it is." "You can count on me, sir."

That's why he disarmed the Zoalords: They are the most dangerous, most deadly life forms on Earth. Without Archanfel, humanity would never have become Zoanoids again. If he manages to destroy Chronos, perhaps we can eventually join the Galactic Federation or whatever.

Apollyon is James Bond.

(Or Sterling Archer. James Bond would probably be a little less prepared to say "Acceptable losses".)

Or maybe it is the Creators who are comeing back because thier so despreate that they need us dispite how dangerous we are. They've got no other option but to let the nukes fly so to speak.Maybe Apollon is here to access earth and get it ready for when they arrive. Of cause they wouldn't think to ask us how we feel about the whole thing, as you said in their eyes we're just guns so why should we have an opinion. Heck we may not get a choice if they can still control us like they used to.

However this plays out its going to be very intresting.

Edited by Waferdanos
  • Like 1

I wish I had a good idea on what might be going on. But I don't. I think you may be on to something, Waferdanos. I just wish I knew what was going on.

• Like 1

Who is Apollyon...?

Apollyon is James Bond.

Or maybe it is the Creators who are comeing back because thier so despreate that they need us dispite how dangerous we are. They've got no other option but to let the nukes fly so to speak.Maybe Apollon is here to access earth and get it ready for when they arrive. Of cause they wouldn't think to ask us how we feel about the whole thing, as you said in their eyes we're just guns so why should we have an opinion. Heck we may not get a choice if they can still control us like they used to.

However this plays out its going to be very intresting.

I guess it's weird to think more so because I am a big fan of star trek, Porl apollyon doubt be an enemy of the creators, unless what they have created with the humanoid form, with quefin? 

have a humanoid body without human parese me not very clear, but also 

I think if this was an operation in utensils of creators would not be helping anyone, so there is only one conclucion, who is Apollyon actually 

I know this will sound weird but taking intoaccount who deveria be caring for alkanphel desaparese who constantly, and even more who conose both sho and the remainder to act in this way, we know that apollyon is (batman) 

not seriously think that whoever is most interesting is that this apollyon willing to do to fulfill his objetibo,
  • Like 2

Hmmm way to much for me to even hazard a guess at right now.  It's entirely possible that attack Apollon is charging is a non-lethal stun attack, but even then that doesn't answer anything since he was trying to stop Guyot not kill him so maybe he just blocked the fire as a side effect of...oh I don't even know. :P

I'm really hoping we get some answers on Apollon soon.  A mystery character is fun up until the point were the mystery gets less interesting and more annoying, and the Apollon question is starting to ware thin for me.

I have to regard Apollon as from earth, not alien. Mostly because alien, or creator based creatures wouldn't even consider the reduction of casualties. Apollon actually considered them as casualties, acceptable casualties for his goal. In other words, he'd actually place value on humans, something the creators don't do. 

I have to regard Apollon as from earth, not alien. Mostly because alien, or creator based creatures wouldn't even consider the reduction of casualties. Apollon actually considered them as casualties, acceptable casualties for his goal. In other words, he'd actually place value on humans, something the creators don't do. 

Nailed it on the head! Bingo!