Sign in to follow this  
GuyverAlpha01

Triumphant return....maybe

Some of you may know me as my old (yet familiar to this one) handle, GuyverAlpha. Seeing as I couldnt remember my password, created this one. A lot has happened, old computer has been replaced with a new one, why I havnt been able to finish fixing volume 9 typesetting. So, if you and Yuki want me to, I can get back to work....let me know if you do, cause I still have the last chapter in Japanese HQ. Great to be back!

great to see you!

your old account must have been removed in hte great clearout of '09 (or whenever it was). can't imagine why, I'm sure you would have made more posts than the threshold. @_@

yeah if you were to continue with vol 9, that would be pretty cool!

Guest Jupiter-Prime

hello. We haven't met, but welcome back.

Thanks everyone for their warm welcome backs, means a lot to me. Just finished editing my first pic in a LONG time Wasn't sure bout the font (I picked Century Gothic). It seems to look like my past edits, let me know what you think and if it does:

Book09-166.png

• Like 1

Welcome back, Alpha.  Been so long since I last saw U on here.  And yeah, Yuki is right in that Ur old account was probably deleted.  Yuki, I think the Great Clearout happened between 09 and 2010 if I'm not mistaken.

Like the new update though.  Makes me want to try my hands at getting back into doing some color scans.  Kinda hard though when I have the crappy Photoshop Elements...even worse as my laptop is currently in the shop (one of the fans stopped working).

But, it's great to have U back.

Welcome back man!

Just curious though, what's the deal with volume 9? I had a flip through and it actually looks a lot better than I remembered last I checked (same with volume 8 - wow, where the heck did those scans come from??)

Again, thanks everyone for the welcome return. greatly appreciated, and glad I got the font right.

Bio-Boosted Dude, the scans for volume 8 and 9 are new. Yuki provided me with a cleaned up (ie, no yellowing) pages of a raw scan, and I cleaned out the text and added the English translation that was done awhile back on here. Glad you like them, they are much better *grins* and a BIG thanks goes out to Yuki for cleaning the pages.

So, since the page looks like my previous work (anyone else agree?), I'll finish the rest of the chapter this week.

Edited by GuyverAlpha01

was the old scans from the viz novels  i cant remember without looking.Anyway doing a fine job there guyveralpha .

the original; ones we did, they were teh very first scanlations ever done by guyver advocacy. vol 9, by me and jade tatsu.

the scans were from the italian manga. a lot of the original translation were also from the italian books.

I'm sure durendal has checked over them though.

Update #2: I'm now done with chapter 58 editing, gonna email it to Yuki.

A note to Jupiter: Thanks for the email, I'd like to be friends. I'd have sent you a message privately, but I guess I don't have permission yet to do so

Ironically, with that post you became a member plus which give you access to PM features ^_^

oops!!

Sorry I said this was originally done by me and Jade Tatsu.

I am certain I had worked on this originally, but upon looking at our current version before replacing with Guyver Alphas upgrade, I am certain that is Bbdude's work.