Power Rangers: Dino Charge

LordSpleach

a little perplexing because gobusters was the best super sentai I have seen in years. best since abaranger.

though I am not sure if that would be a good thing to turn into power rangers or a bad thing.

I think it's good they didn't  since it might prompt more westerners to watch go-busters. I think it's bad because it shows a lack of respect for the series and because the more recent power rangers series seems to be quite good. at least that's what dekared told me.

is that megaforce? maybe he didn't think it's good but he talked to me about it because it's all he has access to at the mo.

not sure.

• Like 1

IMO, anytime I've watched any new Saban material(aka post-Disney), I can just the feel the aura of people not caring. Original Saban was mostly good, and I like what Disney did between Ninja Storm through Mystic Force, though I've yet to see their last three cause the airing schedule became completely unreliable by then.

Maybe the series needs....Its_Buttery_stamp_XD_by_Blue_haired_farm

Additional: If the don't use Carnival as a battlizer, in this new PR series, they are morons. Seriously, Toei just gave PR the best one ever, THAT also doesn't look out of place.

Edited by LordSpleach

I'm guessing they want to use Kyoryuger since it resembles Mighty morphing the most with the dinosaur setting and perhaps they want to go back to basics yet again, I don't mind them skipping Go-busters for a while and use them after Dino Charge, all I ask is for a decent story that won't talk down to the audience, using Kyoryuger first can bring a lot of possibilities, if they are smart about it, heck just talking about this has already given me some Ideas.

I have zero faith in Saban. They've already proven that they do not care about the quality of their products, and that they have little to no regard for the older fanbase. So long as money continues to pour into their coffers Saban will never get the message. All we fans ask is for something with substance. This is not a tall order and can be accomplished with some effort.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

The first episode is already available on nick and boy was a I surprised!! everything from the theme song to the story is comepletly different from the source material, from what I can gather they are not going to use kyoryuger's dance theme which will be shame but honestly? the first episode got me a lot more invested than samurai or the faliure that is mega/ super megaforce, it looks like it is doing it's own thing like mighty morphing did so many years ago.

To start of the mentor so far is not going to be Torin but a new character called Keeper who is on the run from a bounty hunter called sledge who wants the energems (zyudenchi) with Dogold's counterpart "Fury" as his hechman as well as aigaron's counterpart "wrench" and Candelelia "poisandra" as a love interest. No sign of Chaos so far and the whole episode was made of original footage, no stock footage so far. This forst episode gave me a bid of hope for the series so here is hoping it turns out awesome and perhaps succeeds in surpasing Kyoryuger, here is the opening theme which is already far superior to the last 2 seasons by removing the unnecesary roll call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfQ8RV0Su6c

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I like dinosaurs, I say SS and PR should at least have more variety on the themes they use for the Rangers.

Dinosaurs have appeared for 3 seasons of SS and PR.

This was why I had the Power Ranger Mammal Squad fic which is in progress of being revamped.

• 1 month later...

8 episodes in and it has been a fun ride so far, too bad they are making a mid season finale and we will have to wait quite a while for more episodes. :( but I'm happy with this series, just they still have cringe inducing puns and the cheese factor can get annoying some times but honestly? the series is shaping up to be just as good as kyoryuger and they are not copy pasting the sentai so it's a plus, so far there is no Chaos counterpart nor Torin So it's got me intrigued on how they are going to differ from Kyoryuger, so far it's got a B rating on my book.