Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis T-Type

I, Zoanoid

Lets say you lived in the guyver universe, x-day has com and gone, lifes back to normal and your just watching tv. As your watching you see an advirt promoting Zoanoid optimization and it catchs your intrest. You do your research and decide that this optimization stuff if for you. You make your way to the nearest zoanoid optimization center where you handed a catalogue of all the zoanoid types avalable. Which would you pick?

Please note I do mean zoanoids, not hyper zoanoids, not zoalords and not lost numbers just common, all garden zoanoids. Why, because its more realistic (or about as realistic as this can get anyway) and the results should be more intresting. We'll also suspending the "guys only" rule to zoanoids for the sake of equality.

Since I started the topic its only fair I chip in. I had a hard time picking, I was tempted by big power typse like Bonga and Golvarun but in the end I decided on Gobilva. I like the way it look and that fact that its stronger then a Ramotith but still well balanced appeals to me and if I can choose the colour I'd have mine white as a little node to the Enzyme series.

gobilva.jpg

Edited by AdolphusStrigoi

I'll want to be fast and go for speed types. If they allow me, then I'll be Lu-Kill, don't know how fast he is, but he can leap a three story building + his strikes are fast and deadly.

200px-Lu-Kill.jpg

If no, then Rocies. His speed is 140 km/h.

200px-Rocies.jpg

I think i would choose a flight type. Unfortunately none of the bodies appeal to me, the closest would be a vicarr, but IM not sure id those are standard zoanoids or not.

@Larz Zahn

As far as I can tell its a standerd model. There no info I can find saying its a hyper zoanoid

Edited by AdolphusStrigoi

Too many choices, hard to go wrong with Gregole/gore because that horn is freaking awesome. I don't want to dig through the books right now but I got a soft spot for Broiz who I think is really cool and would go with that. I also really like the three that were chasing Sho and Mizuki at the end of book 5 into Takeshiro. No wait, I think for cool looks I'd go with the hairy one also at the end of book 5, which was something of a random curveball that no one expected.

And for safety sake I guess Ramoith since I don't want to die during the process.

I've always been partial to the Bonga design so I would go with that or possibly Valvas.  I've noticed that so far no one is choosing blaster types.

Oh yeah and out of the blasters I like this really thinlimbed one in book 14 that looked a lot like what Vamore would evolve to. At least I think that one was a Zoanoid.

Oh, Vamore digivolved to...

post-1439-0-08651100-1386038903_thumb.jp

Menzel

post-1439-0-89029300-1386038920_thumb.jp

PS: I was thinking of picking Menzel but I wanted something more mobile in it's attacks.

Oh man, so many zoanoid types to choose from. I suppose I wouldn't mind becoming the ratty looking Geefog or armored Tabross, but I would prefer to be a Delcasse.

The Delcasse looks awesome, has tough armor and claws, and a bio lasers inside his palms. 

Oh damn Delcasse is a Zoanoid. I thought for sure it was a Hyper, looks like one and typically regulars have only one super power. Maybe that one. Oh I shouldn't be looking through my Guyver books there's so many really cool ones when Zeus Thunder is attacked.

It's based of zerbebuth, so it's a kinda of mass produced weaker version. Most zoanoids have more than one power in that they usually have higher speed, strength, and durability than groups of men. They just tend to have one defining trademark as far as an outstanding ability they are noted for.