Guyver November 2013

Cannibal

According to http://unit-g.sakura.ne.jp/ we have a new chapter this month and it's 14 pages long.

Raw Japanese scan: http://www.mediafire.com/?f9o344oj7yi9hyy

----

As I understand, alphard got his copy of the 30 Guyver tankobon already. I have an impression that Japanese stores are opening VERY early at night (4 AM) :smallbiggrin:

Edited by Cannibal
  • Like 2

Barcas must realize that the fact that four Zoalords, a third of the Council, have rebelled, and their rule has been stymied time and time again by a handful of people - one of whom damaged or indeed devastated several of their most valuable bases - maybe Chronos isn't all that.

He has to doubt. The Creators admitted they could make mistakes. Earth and its people shouldn't even exist anymore by their reckoning. All that lives on Earth, but especially humankind, might be a gigantic mistake.

Then again, he might also be planning to trick Agito by pretending to uphold a truce. If so, that's kinda dumb. On the other hand, you can bet anything Agito plans to betray them first chance he gets.

• Like 2

The complete and utter smackdown of apollyon...

Wait...

Alky woke up while Balcus was giving his report and apologizing right? So it stands to reason that he knows of Apollyon right?

And still Balcus is taking aggressive actions against apollyon..

So ALL of cronus is against him maybe? Surely if Alky new Apollyon is an Alky he would tell Balcus to not worry about it right?

Edited by Larz Zahn

<p>Well what about Carleon he seemed to have had figured out who Apollyon's identity was during their fight.  Right before his Zoacyrstal was removed he said "there is no else with my abilities unless...no my lord please wait!" or something like that.</p>

Edited by Guyver0

We've seen him teleport before, particularly when Imakarum had been injured facing Gigantic Dark.

Arkenfel also teleported to Relic's Point when he first appeared in the Manga when he was tracking down Guyot to get the Remover.

But the question I'm trying to present is regardless of who Apollyon may or may not be why would Carleon refer to him as "lord"?

I don't believe he referred to him as lord. If i recall the translation and his reaction it was more along the lines that he couldn't believe his opponent replicated his ability, and that only his lord/commander could do it. Then he got his zoacrystal pulled out. On the bright side, he got a hug. 

• Like 2

We've seen him teleport before, particularly when Imakarum had been injured facing Gigantic Dark.

Arkenfel also teleported to Relic's Point when he first appeared in the Manga when he was tracking down Guyot to get the Remover.

But the question I'm trying to present is regardless of who Apollyon may or may not be why would Carleon refer to him as "lord"?

He may have referred to him as Lord because he was speculating that Apollon is an Advent or maybe an agent of the Advents. It has been inferred a couple times.

Edited by Blue5ive

Not sure why when I open the media file it won't display the image?

Not sure what you mean by that. 

Did you:

1.Go to mediafire and download the zipfile?

2.After downloading, did you extract the files?

3.After extracting, did you use a program to view images, like irfanview or Windows Picture viewer?

Now I want to see Balcus and Agito talk :smallbiggrin:

----

offtop: Remember that chapter when Guyver Advocacy made their best translation ever? Some manga reader finally uploaded it: http://www.mangatraders.com/view/file/146727/page/4 roflmao

best one i thought was when agito was preparing to go in for a colonoscopy, that cracked me up hard.