Kamen Rider Gaim

odin

I agree. I didn't even feel at all emotional at that point because they were already talking about how Mai could effect their fate.

I was pretty upset when Ryouma got done in though, I mean he was a nasty guy but still that is an important character, gone. pretty powerful stuff.

The whole series has become very bleak. it's really done an amazing job at generating the strong feeling of the desperation they are in. The world is really in a bad way, it's such a strong series.

time travel... hmm, maybe a bit weak? I hope they don't do too much with that, I hope that they made their point that mai couldn't have too much of an effect on past events. If that was the sole purpose of that sequence then I am happy.

I'm guessing it is, the apple had its limits as D.j stated and I'm guessing is to make the best of what is happening now which is the inevitable resurrection of Kouta in order to stop Kaito, the question is will he be able to do it? and will helheim get what he wants or do we get to see a fight against the forest itself in order to stop the death cycle? can't wait for the outcome of these final episodes. 

it's interesting to note that when kaito got injured, his injury showed a representation of helheim beneath his skin.

now that makes it strange to show kouta with blood coming from his wound.

It may just turn out that the blood is a residual effect and his injury may not have actually been critical.

• 3 weeks later...

1 more episode to go, it has been a fun ride and the series did not disappoint, don't really know what to expect of the final episode tho, honestly they could have ended it with last weeks episode but here is hoping it ends on a high note, Drive has some big shoes to fill.

• 4 months later...

well It has been a while since the end of the awesome season Known as Kamen Rider Gaim so what did you guys think of it? did it meet your expectations? did you dislike it? what character did you like the most and the least? favorite rider design? overlord? let me know what you guys think.

I really liked the series. a lot. I do think though the last episode was a bit pointless so I skipped it.

I just love teh designs and the positive vibe. the different suits were very cool although I did not like the final form. the second to last was my favourite.

kachidoki?

favourite character was definitely pierre alfonse. he was so funny.

• Like 1