Sign in to follow this  
Cannibal

Guyver March 2013

Thanks for scanlation!

----

By the way, will not this topic marked with chapter flag as the previous ones?

Done :smallbiggrin:

Nice post lost unit, and thanks again for the work you guys are doing at GA group. 

Also, it's neat to see  all those animals, well up until the sabertooths came up, and became extinct again. I wonder who has been actively collecting all these different species for Alky, it's the only explanation I can think they would remain there after the advents leff along with the temple. Also, dig the new Zoanoid, likely a hyper. I wonder if he has any answers for the group there. 

If prehistoric humans are thought to have caused the extinction of Smilodons, then I presume the only reason they're still alive is the fact that Silha is an island untouched by outside influence, particularly humans.

Perhaps the atmosphere is slightly different there as well, accommodating the other pre-historic animals.

plausible, idea. strange that they can all survive together too. But it doesn't explain all the different some of the species from different time periods though. The biggest piece of evidence is that stone structure, isolated island or not, it's stone, and stone made stones works wouldn't last more than 5000-7000 years, though the worlds oldest known structure is 21,000 years old, it was natural altered stone landscape and doesn't count. of course, i'm thinking reality wise, the plot regarding the island would of course be rooted in finction

amazing couple of chpts, can't wait until they're translated into English :D

at any rate, Mizuki and Tetsuro surviving on Silha against all manner of prehistoric and legendary creatures is pretty damn awesome in and of itself, but now they have what could possibly be an ancient breed of zoanoid following them around! It'll be interesting to see if he's native to the island like everything else or if Archanfel brought him in to keep an eye on our heroes.