Sign in to follow this  
Zoaknight

Zoaknight's Chronos Database (& art gallery)

Hi everyone, its been a while since I posted here on the forum so I figured I'd remedy that and give back to the Guyver fan community by sharing some artwork I've commissioned from some of the best artists on deviantart.com! First up are two images of my female Zoalord OC Priscella Westenra, a British Zoalord who controls Europe in my own personal fanverse lol. She was drawn by the VERY talented Inspector97, do yourself a favor and check out his gallery when ya get the chance.

As you can see, her Zoaform comes in two different colors, and while I'm partial to her blue and white version, I'd like to ask you all which version of her Zoalord form do you like best? They're basically identical except for the coloration. Oh, and her zoaform is basically modeled after Purgstall's, only with electrified biowhips for close range combat (the only real flaw in his zoaform's design).

post-1739-0-08898900-1350445774_thumb.jp

post-1739-0-78952900-1350445849_thumb.jp

Edited by Zoaknight
  • Like 1

I think I prefer the bluey one. Gold one is a bit bright. Maybe if it was a little subdued. But it's a pretty cool idea to not only base it off of purgy, but also improve his battle style with the addition of the whips.

Thanks for your thoughts on Priscella, Bio Boosted Dude and Salkafar :D

Here's another pic of Priscella in her human form, standing alongside her Hyper Zoanoid minion, Duronel >8D

post-1739-0-43659400-1351404262_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I love this one.

I saw it on deviant art but i'm not sure if i commented or anything else.

but it is very very cool.

I love this one.

I saw it on deviant art but i'm not sure if i commented or anything else.

but it is very very cool.

Thanks Ryuki, its one of my faves as well, the artist, Vanheist, does amazing work :D

He did a great job on Priscella, and Duronel is the one Hyper Zoanoid OC I have that I'm completely satisfied with (the others I've had commissioned look great too, I'm just not sure if I'm tinkering with them & their overall designs yet).

Thanks for your thoughts on Priscella, Bio Boosted Dude and Salkafar :D

Here's another pic of Priscella in her human form, standing alongside her Hyper Zoanoid minion, Duronel >8D

That's beautiful!