Sign in to follow this  
Amika

Guyver April 2012

Oh man please don't be dead just yet Valcuria!

But at least Shizu seems to have won!

And I so did not expect Apollyon to show up!

I'm thinking now Natsuki is okay but damn that was scary.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, what a cliff hanger!!!!!

Beside Ryuki, i think that you have figured out on why Apollon appeared before Guyot.

Most likely answer:

Remover unit..........

And I find it strange that Natsuki was supposed to be landed on with a loud thud, with serious injury and Apollon appeared out of blue at the same time in front of Mizuki and Tetsuro. I find it very strange.... :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

Also, I am preparing to bet $1 that we'll be seeing a naked Valcuria and Shizu before this is over. If Shizu passes out and drops on Valcuria's already-unconscious body, then we know even Takaya-san is not above the occasional fan service...

Cripes your right! Can't believe I missed that. He said to Guyot 'What happened to the guy who used to do your hair?' Seems Apollon's objectives have changed as he previously said he was going to use Guyot to lead him to the two rogues. I'm baffled as to what he wants with Guyot as he has no crystal and the ACM is flawed.
LOLZ love your thoughts on what Apollyon was saying to Guyot XD. Apollyon: Shampoo is better! No, Conditioner is better! Guyot: WTF?! On a serious note, Maybe Apollyon wasn't actually after Clummegnic or Jabir? When last seen, Apollyon said he was suprised that Guyot was still alive, and that the Rogues were the ones that helped keep him alive. But then he said if he follows Guyot that he will lead him to "those two". What if he was looking for the Segawas? Guyot is chump change, and if Apollyon had wanted to take him or Valkyria, he would have taken them when they first met. All Guyot has is a crumby Dummy Crystal. Of course, this is just my theory cuz I still think Apollyon is Imakarum, and might be showing up to make sure Guyot doesn't kill the Segawas. Oh, and I ditto the thought that Aptom saved Natsuki. Every other secondary character who is important to the story died on panel, and I don't think Takaya-san would change after all this time.

I wonder whether when Apollyon said "those two" he was referring to the 2 guyver units 1 & 3. I'm still hoping he is imakarum, having just bought the max factory figure it would be nice to see him face off again against the gigantics in his powered up form :)

Edited by kanji_xiii

Guest thegreatshow

Wow i read carefully this chapter, and my old supposution was correct...see the moment when Apollion arrive.....and control very old chapter of Guyver when Alkampfer arrives...IS THE SAME AND THIS IS NOT A CASE...for me Apollion is one of 12 alkampfer creatde by the Avengents ...they are returning in the earth to complete the old failed extinction...

Cripes your right! Can't believe I missed that. He said to Guyot 'What happened to the guy who used to do your hair?' Seems Apollon's objectives have changed as he previously said he was going to use Guyot to lead him to the two rogues. I'm baffled as to what he wants with Guyot as he has no crystal and the ACM is flawed.
LOLZ love your thoughts on what Apollyon was saying to Guyot XD. Apollyon: Shampoo is better! No, Conditioner is better! Guyot: WTF?! On a serious note, Maybe Apollyon wasn't actually after Clummegnic or Jabir? When last seen, Apollyon said he was suprised that Guyot was still alive, and that the Rogues were the ones that helped keep him alive. But then he said if he follows Guyot that he will lead him to "those two". What if he was looking for the Segawas? Guyot is chump change, and if Apollyon had wanted to take him or Valkyria, he would have taken them when they first met. All Guyot has is a crumby Dummy Crystal. Of course, this is just my theory cuz I still think Apollyon is Imakarum, and might be showing up to make sure Guyot doesn't kill the Segawas. Oh, and I ditto the thought that Aptom saved Natsuki. Every other secondary character who is important to the story died on panel, and I don't think Takaya-san would change after all this time.
I wonder whether when Apollyon said "those two" he was referring to the 2 guyver units 1 & 3. I'm still hoping he is imakarum, having just bought the max factory figure it would be nice to see him face off again against the gigantics in his powered up form :)

Ah, yes! It could also be the 2 Guyvers. I guess there are many things that could come in two's that he might be looking for. If he was looking for Guyver Units, wouldn't he include Valkyria, also, though? I guess we just need to wait and see what happens in the next chapter. After all, Apollyon just introduced himself in the same exact manner as he did to Caerleon. If Apollyon is Imakarum, I hope he has a call of conscience, and remembers who he used to be, like he seemed to in Volume 17 chapter 103 page 48.

Awesome! Found my way here at last lol. Excellent job on the translated comic Amika, thanks for sharing it with us :smallbiggrin:

I must admit I was caught off guard by ALOT of what's happened recently...Natsuki's fall & undertermined fate, Shizu's arm, Valcuria being knocked out, & Guyot coming face to face with Apollyon of all people! Guyot just can't seem to catch a break can he? Returned from the grave and already his master plan is falling apart XD

I agree with what others have said that Apollyon is probably after Guyot's unit remover, however, since many of us suspect that Apollyon MIGHT be Imakuram or Archanfel in disguise, it wouldn't be out of the question for one or the other to be after him for personal reasons, if its really one of them I mean of course. If Archanfel, he'd likely want to finish Guyot off for good like he meant to do at Mount Minakami, and if its Imakuram, well...He has ALOT of unresolved hostility towards Guyot that I think he'd like to get off his chest this time around now that he's the one with all the power :shooting::sweatdrop:

Appollyon could still be an Advent creation I suppose, but it wouldn't be as dramatic if that's the case.

P.S. I seriously hope Valcuria survives, she's still too much of a mystery and has way too much potential to be killed off yet. Guyot is probably done for in my opinion, since he's lost most of his Supreme Zoalord power afterall...Though I dunno where Val is gonna go from here at this point once she eventually recovers.

Edited by Zoaknight

Guest thegreatshow

The advents never created 12, only Alcanphel was made then they left.

Sorry man, u have 1000 over posts but i say the true sorry, i have searched very old chapters and i have found this pages, read carefully, and think about my opinion about Appollyon ...

11sjgcm.jpg

and this

3515ybp.jpg

i know many people don't remember the first image but is very impressive and important !!!

and this too see carefully...

znqzgo.jpg

10zvf2b.jpg

Yes and no.

The advents said they were going to create more zoalords but after what happened with the unit G the cancelled the project and left with the intentions of levelling the planet.

I don't dispute there is a possibility they have created another Alcanphel type being to takeout the earth but I highly doubt it for several reasons.

1. Guyver zero showed them how much a threat they would be under from a simple bio boosted human so they probably realised what would happen should Alcanphel get a unit.

Clearly there was no work around for this problem or they would have implemented it, instead they decided to leave the planet and sterilise the area.

So why would they create another zoalord susceptible to a unit G and therefore potentially able to turn on the Uranus, especially with Guyvers running around down there with Gigantics, navispheres and who knows what else

this would be a massive risk on their part and undermine why they left the Earth in the first place.

2. Why is he collecting Zoacrystals? He nearly let Carleon go. It seems Apollon is only after crystals of either fallen zoalords or the rogues and doesn't wish to take out those loyal to cronos unless they stand in his way. Strange behaviour from an adversary who is here to wipe out the Earth.

If he is an advent agent this is an incredibly convoluted way of taking out the earth. Some people have said 'well he's collecting the crystals so Cronos won't have them.'

Well that's pointless if they want to wipe out the Earth there are much easier and less tricky ways

3. If they wanted to destroy the earth they could throw any number of celestial bodies at it again rather than send this guy down.

I also don't dispute his arrival looks like Alcanphels transportations but that more than likely means Apollon is either Alcanphel or Imakarum (his abilities are nearly that of Alcanphels and perhaps this suit gives him the edge.)

We have already seen Imakarums personality going through some strange moments of inner doubt (this is in the second image you posted and doesn't help your argument for Apollon being a Uranus agent, it does show Imakarum as being potentially Apollon so I'm not sure why you posted it).

Also Carleon himself said there was only one other person with all of Alcanphels abilities before he was cut down by Apollon leaving the question unanswered but insinuating it is Imakarum as we have seen him display many of Alcanphels traits including his massive Psionic powers.

The other thing to bear in mind is Takaya doesn't just dump a surprise on us. There are clues before a twist happens so you go back and realise it was staring you in the face.

There was a build up to Apollon but so far there has been zero buildup to him being an agent of the Advents.

Apollon also doesn't act like someone who is a stranger to this planet, he seems very human and well versed on what is going on.

I also hope it isn't the advents as they work great as a back story but would change the plot too radically if they turned up now. It also doesn't make sense that their war would still be going on and they would be be sporting the same biotech hundreds of millions of years later.

BTW post counts don't mean a thing. I can be wrong same as anyone.

I have to agree with much of Super Existence's reasoning concerning Apollyon's identity being that of Archanfel or Imakuram as opposed to an Advent agent, especially the part about if the Advents really returned and wanted earth gone, they could easily just hurl more meteors or moons at it until they get the job done as opposed to dispatching just one agent to go around stealing Zoacrystals.

Well, i'm thinking he's an Advent agent, but if he is Imakarum, then that means he's collecting the crystals for reassignment or reintegration with Archanfel. Also that would means he showed up to ask Guyot for the remover.

Question: I forget if Barcas informed Archanfel about Apollon. Did he?

I was honestly surprised by the arrival of Apollyon, I had expected either Aptom or one of the male guyers to show up, instead the most dangerous wild card in the Guyver Universe so far is here and I think Guyot's finally run out of luck!

Well, i'm thinking he's an Advent agent, but if he is Imakarum, then that means he's collecting the crystals for reassignment or reintegration with Archanfel. Also that would means he showed up to ask Guyot for the remover.

Question: I forget if Barcas informed Archanfel about Apollon. Did he?

Barcas did not tell Imakarum or Archanfel about Apollyon, especially since he seemed to suspect Imakarum of being Apollyon. In Volume 27, chapter 172, pg. 125, Barcas thinks to himself about Imakarum, "This person...With the mental management that I had conducted...he seems to function as Archanfel's faithful "Watchdog". What if...though it is doubtful...No, that is absurd...". Then, after Archanfel wakes up before schedule with eerie, unknown energy flowing from him, Barcas leaves. Imakarum thinks to himself, "That Barcas...I don't know what he sensed, but...Right now, this is fine. Well then, next is...". Now this doesn't necessarily mean that Imakarum is Apollyon, only that Imakarum has something to hide, and that Barcas sensed it. Takaya could be using Imakarum as a Red Herring to make us believe that he is Apollyon when he isn't, but I think it is the opposite. I am more than convinced that Apollyon is Imakarum at this moment.

I agree that Imakarum is probably a red herring. To me, it seems way too obvious that its him and if he turns out to be Apollyon, then I'm gonna be a bit disappointed. That's all I'm gonna say on Apollyon's identity because this mystery makes my head hurt trying to figure everything out. I've seen things for and against all of the main theories we've come up with for Apollyon. I do think that we're gonna find out who Apollyon is real soon or at the very least get some more clues.

To me, it seems way too obvious that its him and if he turns out to be Apollyon, then I'm gonna be a bit disappointed.

remember how a lot of us reacted to gigantic XD?

I think even if you currently think it would be disappointed, takaya sensei has a way of doing things that will make it all good.

Actually I wasn't disappointed with the Exceed but considering I was a longtime Ultraman/Godzilla fan, that would probably explain why.

Actually I wasn't disappointed with the Exceed but considering I was a longtime Ultraman/Godzilla fan, that would probably explain why.

I wasn't disappointed persay when the Exceed was introduced, BUT, I will admit I was kinda like "what the hell? Seriously? Megazord Guyver?" XD

I guess my fear at that point was that the story was going to become too outlandish or that Sho was going to become far too ridiculously powerful for any of the remaining Zoalords to pose a serious threat or challenge to him anymore, I mean, the Gigantic seemed plenty powerful enough at the time, but I got over it and feel that he's still got his work cut out for him since we have no idea what Imakuram, Arcanfel, or Apollyon have planned for him just yet or just how powerful they might be at their peak. Plus, Sho's the sort of guy who, unlike Agito, isn't gonna go rampaging uncontrollably through a city slaughtering zoanoids and people alike. Becoming a giant with OMG Class weaponry has its drawbacks afterall, especially if you're a hero fighting against enemies who aren't afraid of accumulating human casualties, i.e. Chronos.

:G1: I'm right there with Purgstall, I have been a huge Ultraman/Godzilla fan all my life and when I saw the Gigantic Exceed, I was blown away! But getting back on topic, it really makes sense that Apollyon would be after the remover. He is collecting Zoacrystals, which is what gives a Zoalord his power so he would want to collect Guyver Units which is what makes a Guyver a Guyver. Now, I think that the question here is: For what purpose? :G3: