The Avengers

jerrygoodman

Just saw it.

It is awesome.

- Loki is the main villain; Thanos is the one behind the Chitauri, and briefly shows up after the credits, but he doesn't feature in the movie.<br></p><p>- Phil Coulson dies. Heroically.<br></p><p>- Iron Man has a particularly good showing.<br></p><p>- Loki messes with everybody's head; in the end he tries it on the Hulk. That doesn't work out. :)<br></p><p>- GO. SEE. IT.

"Puny god!" scene was hysterical! The entire theater was laughing.
:lol: :lol: I must agree with you, and my now purple and still laughing dad agrees too. Along with the Hulk smacking the crap out of Thor for no reason!

I think when Hulk randomly punched Thor was for getting back at him when they had fought earlier.

Thanos as the villain for Avengers 2 = infinity gauntlet saga (I assume).

I saw the movie opening night and loved all three battles. I have to give hawkeye props for making a good foe to shield for half the movie. Nearly taking down shield's mobile headquarters was boss. But nothing was more EPIC than the manhattan battle. I loved the scene where all 7 avengers were in the circle ready to face WAR

I think it was the best superhero movie of the last 20yrs.