• Edward Caerleon
    • Krumeggnic
    • Kabral Kahn
    • Jearvil bun Hiyern
    • Tuaha De Galenos
    • Guyot
    • Imakarum Mirabilis

• 3 weeks later...

Well me, I have alot of favorite zoalords, but my most favorite would have to be Mirabilis. Not only is he just amazing, but because of his position in the story. I like him because he went from fighting chronos with a heart on fire, to doing a complete 180 and becoming the second most powerful zoalord. I like his personality alot, and I like the fact that he is a loyalist, and the right hand of Archanfel. I love how he has an advantage over Sho, and several other things. (Wait this just came to me, will Murukami come back becuase of his photo friend from college?)

Anyways, the other Zoalords I like are, Archfel (of course), Li Yentsui, and Purg'stall.

I liked Archanfel, becuase of everything that he is.

I really, liked Yentsui ans was sad that he didnt get alot of time in the manga. I liked his powers alot, and his somewhat mysteriousness, as if he had gone through alot and was going to make sure Agito was going to die.

And Purg'stall's powers were amazing. I really liked his fight.

What I wish is an X-Men Origin type story of each individual Zoalord, and since we pretty much already have Alky's and Murakami's... It'd be nice to have the others.

I think if there was ever going to be a film made, they should call it 'The Origin of The Majestic 12' or something along those lines, focusing on their stories rather than the Guyver itself.

Perhaps, but they're more just obstacles to in the way of the main characters that are killed off to tie up loose ends. They're minor characters that are not intended to have much focus placed on them.

Although I will agree, I would've liked to see some character development for a zoalord as strong as Caerleon was

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Caerleon.

He's the best looking haha. Due to my appearance I've always identified with the pretty boys in fiction like Nightwing from Batman, Scirocco in Zeta Gundam, Caerleon in Guyver etc. He was my favorite before I saw his Zoaform, which I didn't really like at first. I was hoping he would have a humanoid face like Arkanphel, Purgstall, Shin, and Yentsui, but it eventually grew on me and now I really like it. Even more that I've seen Cannibal's light purple coloration of him. It really sucks that he had to be the sacrificial lion to show how dangerous Apollon is. Really would have loved to get his backstory. Actually would have loved to get ALL of the Zoalords backstories, but it is what it is.

WOO HOO REVIVING OLD THREADS.

EDIT: He's also extremely loyal to his friends Yentsui, Waferdanos, and Purgstall (some of my other favorites) and willingly took on someone he knew for a fact was more powerful than he was to protect there Zoacrystals.

Edited by TheOujaStrain
  • Like 1

I chose Li not really for his personality, but I thought his ability was just wicked. I like Archanfel, Guyot, Imakurum, and Shin as well, but Li was the only one that had a power that made my jaw drop and go "well that was cool". Also I like Khan because come on, who doesn't like a giant kaiju throw down?

However on the topic on Balcus being evil I think he isn't evil per say; just cold and calculative and very loyal to Archenfel and Chronos.

Edited by Guyver0
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I little while back I was rooting for Alkanphel in my top 3 favourite zoalord list , when Imakarum appeared i had mixed feelings. But as most people have already said - since we know the backstories of Guyot,Alky and Imakarum a little more than the rest zoalords , it`s easier to choose one of them.

I personally choose Gyout

Richard! Cuz let's face it, there are a lot of psychopaths in the story line, but none as crazy as Guyot. I mean, the guy just doesn't know when to quit!

Always entertaining, and sometimes disturbing.

For this same reason - he is a psychopath that jut doesn't die. It was very cool when he was brought back in the story. ( with his new crazy hairstyle)

Guest Bonnysmith

I can't believe I'm the only one who voted for Waferdanos! He was very original and his back story was cool (prototype zoalord). Guyot is probably the coolest, his resilience makes him a good villain. But Waferdanos will always be my favorite simply because he's the opposite of a zoalord in the sense that his crystal is suppressing power rather than providing it.

Another favorite of mine is Balcus, but it would be silly to vote for someone who we haven't seen transform!

• 2 years later...

I'll Go for -

1. Alky since I can't help but be on his side, ok so he doesn't really have day to day control over Cronos's operation thus didn't make the decison to totally ruin sho's life. Although fine he is the head of an evil organisation... however, he was created and toyed with by the "creators" then like all us humans abandoned and also left to die. Afterwards he risk his life to save all of us. Bravo I say, if the old bean wants us to turn into soldiers i'm in, won't be zoanoid but i'm in, cronos probably needs accountants, or chefs. I can only hope he gets a good death, or resolution with the Guyvers.

2. Guyot - because who can argue with that hair, than bravado of an international businessman, that voice; MR Makashimaaaaaa.

3. Shin - He reminds me of captain america somehow and sho. As daft as it sounds I think he's a good person. again another misunderstood person within cronos.

• Like 2

2. Guyot - because who can argue with that hair, than bravado of an international businessman, that voice; MR Makashimaaaaaa.

Richard Guyot is by far my favorite Zoalord. I don't know what it is. He's got style, He's got attitude, and he's got ambition which drives him to keep on keeping on. :)