• Edward Caerleon
    • Krumeggnic
    • Kabral Kahn
    • Jearvil bun Hiyern
    • Tuaha De Galenos
    • Guyot
    • Imakarum Mirabilis

OK, so continuing from the other topic:

while were talking about zoalords, i was also thinking about this while reading through last week:

in a large organization, there is bound to be many different reasons as to why people "like" the characters they do. i feel people gravitate towards one character in a series because that character reflects aspects of the individuals personality, or reflects aspects that the individual wishes to express but cannot for whatever reason (e.g sometimes people prefer a violent character because social restrictions expect them to avoid violence)

so i was just wondering while i was reading through, something i wanted to ask my friends on here:

who is your favorite zoalord, and why?

am i right, does he reflect your personality within the manga, or is he someone you wish you could be? does he have cool powers? or does he just downright look cool?

i was just currious.

i suppose i will answer my own question

Very rarely do i like leaders of organizations or groups, but i do like Archanfel. im not sure how to put it, but i feel he just demands this sort of respect from people, yet he remains mysterious, yet at the same time, hes shown he kicks butt.

however, very close to archanfel if not topping is Shin. i like his character more than i like his Zoaform, seing as how weve only seen it once, and for only a few seconds (well, pages) but i like his personality within the manga.

if you poll, (providing i set it up right and you actually can poll seeing as how ive never done one before) please post a response as well, id like to hear why you chose who you did.

i personally think that they could do with a bit more fleshing out.

that's one of the few weaknesses to guyver's story.

but anyway...

I chose purgstal.

i dislike his zoalord form because it looks really dorky, but i respect his character a great deal.

he is resolute, chivalrous and wants to protect the people. he is a tiny bit dimwitted but that's ok, i forgive him for that since his heart burns so strongly.

Oh jeez this is very tough...I have 3 zoalords that I like A LOT. Shin, Guyot, and Krummegnic. I can't decide on who to pick....

Well I like Shin because he seems like he cares for everyone. He's like Pulukshterl since he cares for the people, but he only acts that way for the well being of chronos. In many ways hes like a combination of Barcus and Pulukshterl. He's someone you don't want to underestimate yet he also doesn't seem like the type of person who resorts to violence 1st. He doesn't rule out diplomacy and makes sure every move in Chronos's best interest.

Then there's Krummegnic, I love him because he figured out Guyot's secret. He knows how strong the guyver is and if falling down the same destructive path guyot fell down. Yet something about him always makes me feel like he's always in control. He rarely seems to worry and doesn't see anything as threatening. Even when Shin was discovering their secrets, he did not falter in his actions. He's even gone as far as joining forces with Guyot; There's no turning back from that. Krummegnic wants the power of the guyver to rule Chronos because why should he take orders from someone who's basically on the verge of death? As far as Krummegnic sees it, Archenphel has no right to command the world or even own a guyver unit, when he cannot even maintain control of his own organization.

Last but not least there's good old Guyot. Possible my favorite manga villain ever. Guyot discovered the advent's greatest secret, that a guyver zoalord would be the most powerful being in existence. Nothing would stop guyot from claiming a guyver unit of his own. Even when he zoacrystal was ripped from his skull, guyot found the strength to crawl away from Mt. Minakami, go to Shinjuku, and align himself with the Rogues. I don't know what kind of deal guyot has made with Krummegnic and Jarvil...but I do know that in the end, Guyot is the one who'll be in control of that allegiance. Guyot has come this far in his quest for supreme power, he will not be controlled by anyone; no matter what!

Okay, now that I've gone crazy for today time to make a choice.....................who to choose.........I choose- no he's too obvious....ummm, no......okay I've made up my mind....I'm going with Guyot! I can't wait to see what he does next.

1) Archanfel - for his great battleform (+ power :mrgreen: )

2) Guyot - cool hair :mrgreen:

3) Imakarum - destroys stadions full of people :mrgreen:

thats interesting.

i cant say im surprised that people have chosen archanfel. Purgstall is someone i wasnt expecting, but a good choice none the less.

as for guyot... personally, i couldnt stand guyot. im not against anyone who likes him, to each his own, but me personally, i thought his zoaform was hideous, he was rebellious which i wasnt fond of, in fact, the only thing i liked about him was he had pretty sweet powers. the gravity bullet was pretty awesome. other than that, not a guyot fan.

still, thats why i wanted to start this topic, i like to see what everyone thinks. its just my personal opinion.

My overall favorite is Shin because he seems to have become the heart of the 12. We hear his thoughts a lot, tries to protect civilians when possible, and I couldn't help but feel sympathy when he sees the destruction Khan is causing and asks what is happening to his Chronos.

And Purgstall's Zoaform is awesome, very knight-like and very Ultramanesque.

Archanfel since he has the most backstory and personality of the whole Council, same with Imakarum, a knight templar that I have moments of empathy for.

For Zoaform alone it's a draw between Li and Caerleon's.

Guyot is up there because his form is cool and he's a villain, though a little more personality would be nice.

purgstal all the way because unlike most of the others, he's actually got a conscience. Also, I like his zoaform even if others say it looks corny.

Obviously Tuaha is my number one fave. XP But to be honest, Purgstall for my number one. I liked his Zoaform, he looked awesome in my opinion. That and he's the only Zoalord who is mainly purple and he looks badass with it. Can you imagine a better color than purple for him? I also loved his fight with GG, I think it is one of the best fights in the manga so far. Guyot and Archanfel tie for second place because Guyot is awesome and has a sexy voice while I love Archanfel's powers and history. :P Caerleon and Draglord are also tied for 4th place because I really enjoyed Caerleon's fight with Apollon while I like the Draglord's kaiju-like design and powers. He'd beat the crap out of most of the monsters from the Godzilla and Gamera series save for Armor Mothra and maybe Meltdown Godzilla. Ultraman monsters would be a different story, though.

I'm surprised that Balcus didn't even get a single vote yet. Then again, he hasn't actualy fought yet. He's always either in the sidelines, and got himself shot once.

Imakarum - sorry, but I love it when good guys go darkside, I always wanted Luke to go off with Darth Vader *shrugs*

What does that say about my personality? lol

Besides, he may seem very noble at times, like his fight to protect the sacred relic of uranus, but he is a heartless monster. He made sho kill his own father without any remorse. I love it when bad guys make moves like that, its so extreme for readers/viewers to see and experience.

Fact is, Barcus is pure evil no matter how his contenance has changed these past few books. In some ways he's as sadistic as guyot

I'm surprised that Balcus didn't even get a single vote yet. Then again, he hasn't actualy fought yet. He's always either in the sidelines, and got himself shot once.

He always kind of gives me the creeps, he's like a demented Santa look-a-like who always seems to be measureing everyone up for a nice glass tube.

I like Barcus a lot, he's given us a lot of insight into Chronos. He kind of helps form an interesting trio with Archanfel and Imakarum, and had a second one with Shin and Purgstall.

Yeah he did kill Sho's father that's why I wrote that Barcus is 97.9 percent of a complete monster, he grieved for Li and Waferanos and showed honest guilt FOR ONCE. While Guyot and the rogue trio are 100 percent monsters.

hah, good points. In all honesty I still like the guy, evil or not. He's got a one track mind and is very loyal. His evil acts are based off good qualities in a person. It's a shame it's for alky and not for the general good of humanity (though he might see it as the case).

i like Barcas as well, but to me, he seems to fit the mad scientist archtype too much, and that somewhat diminishes my liking of him.

im still waiting to see his zoaform, i think that will be the final determing factor to tell if i really like him as a villian. i mean, yes hes sadistic, and i like the loyalty and the control he seems to hold in archanfels absence, but for me, its a BA zoaform that will really complete him. so im waiting for that.

I have to pick Guyot for three reasons.

1. Our first zoalord

2. He just won't die!

3. He'll probably be the final villian of the story.

• Like 1

Alky my fav because is an elf! (his mother: galandriel.nb.jpg )

I can't chose between Arcanfel or Imakuram, both are epically badass in my book and have such AWESOME Zoalord battle forms...ugh, I hate indecision >_<

Hi everyone, I'm Zoaknight, I'm new here, sup? XD

What's going on dude. You like alchy's zoaform? Interesting, I always though it was very odd to look at. The top half is good, but from the waste down he just looks awkward

if you think about it, his zoalord form is all sparkly glowy and such. So it's got it's share of appeal.

What's going on dude. You like alchy's zoaform? Interesting, I always though it was very odd to look at. The top half is good, but from the waste down he just looks awkward

You saw Alkanphel on the toilet? And he didn't kill you? When was this?