Possible Sixth Power Rangers Team

Bobby

• 2 weeks later...

The team officially has a name: POWER RANGERS CYBER STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't figured out Gwen's Power Weapon. Someone, not anyone here, suggested a black egg or explosive. Those are one time use weapons. Definitely not the kind that can combine.

Macio's weapon will be a crossbow.

• 3 weeks later...

Some new things: Gwen's weapon is a pair of Daggers to pay tribute to the original Yellow Ranger. The Villain is Dr. Franklin Stane aka Dr. Mechanos. Still got to figure out his generals, footsoldiers, and how the monsters are made & gonna grow. Likewise with the city name.

Possible Auxiliary Zord Idea: A Praying Mantis that splits in two to become Twin Hooks for the Megazord to use. What do you think???

• 2 weeks later...

The Premise

In the city of Swiftville, a dangerous evil lurks in its depths. An army of mechanized monstrosities created by the evil Dr. Mechanos has now surfaced and begun their attack on the peaceful city. But out from the depths of the shadows, a streak of hope rises to fight this evil. Using special USB Memory Sticks, five people that were part of various disasters caused by the machine attacks will become a new team of heroes. That team is the Power Rangers Cyber Strike!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since the last post, I have thought up a ton of stuff. I'll start with Zords.

Red Ranger - Eagle & Mantis/Twin Hooks

Blue Ranger - Lobster & Snake/Meteor Hammer

Green Ranger - Gorilla & Bat/Fans & Wings

Yellow Ranger - Horse & Squid/Spear

Pink Ranger - Wolf & Starfish/Shuriken

Rangers' Memories

1) Morph Transforms the Rangers

2) Power Weapon Summons Rangers’ Power Weapons

3) Power Slash Allows Ranger(s) to execute a powerful slash with Cyber Saber

4) Combine Allows Rangers to combine their Power Weapons

5) Grow Allows zords to grow

6) Megazord Allows zords to combine into Stealth Strike Megazord

7) Link Up Allows the auxiliary zords to link up to the Megazord(s)

Monsters

Changed Spindrive to Strikadillo. It's a Bowling Ball with the Armadillo Memory. Will be part of a team of five sports based monsters. The other three, who don't have names are a Football Equipment/Boar Memory, Hockey Equipment/Glacier Memory & Baseball Gear/Bean Memory. Stumped on what to combine Basketball Gear with.

Spindrive - Blender with the Twister Memory.

Am still trying to figure out the foot soldiers.

• 3 weeks later...

The foot soldiers have been thought up. Verminoids. They're composed of lugnutz & Rat Memory.

I also have a new evil general. Warose - Amazon Memory/Rose. It's a female general. All of four of them are gonna be based on ancient warriors. I also have a Crop Circle Memory/Samurai Armor general that I have yet to think up a name. He's my tribute to the Nazca Dopant.

I think I know how the Rangers' helmets are gonna look. Ninja Mask-like with mantles of the Rangers' main animals close to their foreheads.

Edited by Bobby

• 3 months later...

The Bowling/Cannon Memory Monster has a name now!!! STRIKEBLAST!!!!!!

With help from Mike, the Pirate/Scorpion Memory General is to be called Captain Cutpion. Still stumped on the Samurai/Crop Circle Memory General's name.

Edited by Bobby

• 2 months later...

The Samurai general's name is still escaping me. Three of the other Sport monsters now have names. Wildrush - Football Equipment/Boar Memory. Istick - Hockey Equipment/Glacier Memory. Dribbleclaw - Basketball Gear/Crab Memory. Baseball is left. Likewise the Gold Brick/Lava Memory, Garbage Truck/Belch Memory, Speaker/Banshee Memory, Boxing Gloves/Centipede Memory, and Rock/Grapple Memory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Rangers now have a home, place to work & base of operations. They'll be living & working at a place called Monsieur Smoothie which is owned & operated by Bethany the Pink Ranger's mom. It'll have secret passageways to help the Rangers get to the Strike Dojo beneath the restaurant and an apartment dwelling for the Rangers to reside when they're not working, training or fighting. In fact, the most popular smoothies will be ones that match the Rangers' colors. The following are the flavors that match the Rangers. Tell me what you think.

Wild Cherry

Blueberry

Lime

Pineapple

Strawberry/Banana

Coconut

Edited by Bobby

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I figured out the White Shinobi/Sixth Ranger's zords. A Lion, a Tiger & a Rhino. All of them will be white in color. The Lion is gonna form the body & head while the Tiger splits in two to form the arms and the Rhino also splits in two to form the legs and becomes the Shinobi Strike Megazord!!!

The main Megazord will either be called the Stealth Strike Megazord or Cyber Stealth Megazord. Still looking for an animal to replace the Snake.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

<p>Still no replacement for the Snake Zord.  But I repaced the Bat Zord with a Peacock that becomes a War Fan.  It belongs to Pink.  The Starfish Zord is going to Green.  White's zords are a Lion, Tiger & Rhino.  The six Rangers have their own elemental Earth Memories.  Red has the Pyro Memory which imbues his attacks with the power of fire.  Blue has the Hydro Memory which imbues his attacks with the power of water.  Green has the Terra Memory which imbues his attacks with the power of earth.  Yellow has the Lightning Memory which imbues her attacks with the power of lightning.  Pink has the Breeze Memory which imbues her attacks with the power of wind.  And White has the Frost Memory which imbues his attacks with the power of ice.  These attacks can be punches, kicks, slashes, etc.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>The Baseball Monster's Bean Memory is going to be replaced.  Don't know with what yet.  Came up with a Toxic Memory.  Not sure what to combine it with.  Likewise what Earth Memory would be good to create a monster out of a pair of scissors with.  Thought up a Car/Rage Memory combo last year after a guy backed into me while I was pushing carts at work and he blamed <strong>ME</strong> for what <strong>HE</strong> did.  I am also currently thinking up names for monsters that are tributes to 21st Century Kamen Riders.  Excluding Double, Fourze & Wizard.  So far, I have names for the Kuuga, 555, Blade, Kabuto & Den-O Tributes.  But no names for the Agito, Ryuki, Hibiki, Kiva, Decade, who's a shapeshifter, and OOO Tributes.  Am open to ideas & suggestions.  The Tributes are as follows.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Stagginator = Stag Beetle/Arsenal Memory = Kuuga Tribute</p>

<p>Spotlight/Mind Memory = Agito Tribute</p>

<p>Mirror/Dragon Memory = Ryuki Tribute</p>

<p>Dialburst = Cell Phone/Blast Memory = 555 Tribute</p>

<p>Decklash = Deck Of Cards/Sword Memory = Blade Tribute</p>

<p>Flamethrower/Beat (As In Music) Memory = Hibiki Tribute</p>

<p>Motorswarm = Motorcycle/Beetle Memory = Kabuto Tribute...Some dude suggested naming it "Clock" because of Kabuto's Clock Up Ability.  But I shot it down due to some Power Rangers fans not knowing that.  Plus, it'd be like naming a Monster Couch or TV.</p>

<p>Chronoloco = Locomotive Train/Time Memory = Den-O Tribute</p>

<p>Bat/Chain Memory = Kiva Tribute</p>

<p>Camera/Mask Memory = Decade Tribute...It's gonna be a shapeshifter.</p>

<p>Trio Of Medals/Triple Memory = OOO Tribute</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Also trying to think up a name for a monster that's a tribute to Jason David Frank/Tommy Oliver.  It's a Brachiosaurus Skeleton/Flute Memory.  I got something morphenomenal planned for the episode that that monster will appear in.</p>

Edited by Bobby

• 1 month later...

Great news!!!  I'm keeping the Snake Zord!!!  I realized that if you split a snake horizontally in two & up to the back of the head, it looks like a Bow & Arrow.  I figured an energy string will connect the two ends & an energy arrow will appear in the Snake's mouth.  Like the finisher of the Mach Megazord on RPM.  Now I need to replace the Squid Zord because it feels more like Power Rangers Samurai.

• 1 year later...

A ton of things have been thought up.  I'll start with the monsters.  Cute use some suggestions for names & stuff.  These are machines.

First up is Team Beast-Fist.  They're monsters based on Animal Kung-Fu.  They're made from everyday things and powered by an Animal Memory.  The leader of this group is also a Kamen Rider Tribute monster.

Team Beast-Fist

Mirror/Dragon Memory...Leader/Ryuki Tribute

Wingcutter = Scissors/Crane Memory

Polarizard = Magnets/Lizard Memory

Concrete/Toad Memory

Punchbug = Boxing Gloves/Centipede Memory

Other Rider Tributes

Stagginator = Stag Beetle/Arsenal Memory = Kuuga Tribute

Spotlight/Mind Memory = Agito Tribute

Dialburst = Cell Phone/Blast Memory = 555 Tribute

Decklash = Deck Of Cards/Sword Memory = Blade Tribute

Flamethrower/Beat Memory = Hibiki Tribute

Motorswarm = Motorcycle/Beetle Memory = Kabuto Tribute

Chronoloco = Locomotive/Time Memory = Den-O Tribute

Batlink = Bat/Chain Memory = Kiva Tribute...Also a Team Up Monster

Masquerade = Camera/Mask Memory = Decade Tribute

Trio Of Medals/Triple Memory = OOO Tribute

Seedtrap = Pile Of Fruits/Lock Memory = Gaim Tribute

Other Team Up Monsters

Brachiosaurus Skeleton/Flute Memory

Ferocitus = Tyrannosaurus Skeleton/Savage Memory

Spikera = Triceratops Skeleton/Spike Memory

Gravidactyl = Pterodactyl Skeleton/Moon Memory

Mastodon Skeleton...Needs a Memory

Other Monsters

Baseball Gear/Smash Memory...Part of the Athletic Force Tribute Monsters.

Garbage Truck/Belch Memory

Directron = Video Camera/Warp Memory

Digmon = Drill/Mole Memory

Gold Brick/Lava Memory

Bearbank = Teddy Bear/Cash Memory

Soul Edge = Axe/Guitar Memory

Speaker/Banshee Memory

Rock/Grapple Memory

Tennis Racket/Prank Memory

Tarantula/Marionette Memory

En-Rage = Car/Rage Memory

Sea Shells/Toxic Memory