• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While you're at it, why not pin the "tribute to asian women" thread?  Nobody seems to post anything much there but it sure gets a lot of traffic.

In memory of the 2013 12 Hours of Sebring, here's the all time record qualifying laps from Sebring last year (there's also a 3.5 hour long video of onboards from the Audi R18s there last year):

And the future:

Last lap from Sebring '13:

Edited by Chernaudi
Guest Winters Eve

@ Jupiter

This movie is so cool. Thats one of the best fight scenes I've seen. What is the name of that movie?

Edited by Winters Eve

@ Jupiter

This movie is so cool. Thats one of the best fight scenes I've seen. What is the name of that movie?

Versus, I'm glad you like it.

Edited by Jupiter-Prime

Sorry Yuki. Won't happen again. May we please have a link to the proper thread?

no, but you can have some chocolate [emote=monkey]z023[/emote]

the music thread will be bumped to the top of the forum due to the new posts being moved into it. just click back and you should see it in the general forum.

why is this thread getting clogged up with music videos?

I've moved a ton of posts to the music video thread where they are supposed to be.

Sorry, I blame the wave of music.

Maybe, you should pin Cool Videos, Music Videos, and (why not?)Funny pics to the top of General Whatever since those threads always get posts.

Just a suggestion.

possibly. I don't want to pin too many things because it can clog up the top of the forums and people with smaller screens might find it annoying. what do other guys think?

I don't know what to say. I have a lot of opinions, Yuki. I agree with Lord Spleach. He makes a great suggestion as well as a good point.

Edited by Jupiter-Prime