Max Watanabe Tweet Thread

Matt Bellamy

Since Max just posted another tweet about the 1/6th scale Guyver 1 figure, I thought I would start a thread compiling older and new tweets from him regarding the Guyver figures.

As of July 4, 2022, this is the latest:

Max Watanabe has posted another tweet with someone air brushing the 1/6 scale Guyver 1 Figure. As well as a note about his "60th birthday Celebration"
  • Like 1

Wow!  The Legendary Max Watanabe.  I've always been a fan of his, especially his builds of Gundams which were always featured in Hobby Japan.  It's always very nice to  see the master at work, even though it's just a glimpse.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 12:54 PM, Matt Bellamy said:

Since Max just posted another tweet about the 1/6th scale Guyver 1 figure, I thought I would start a thread compiling older and new tweets from him regarding the Guyver figures.

As of July 4, 2022, this is the latest:

Max Watanabe has posted another tweet with someone air brushing the 1/6 scale Guyver 1 Figure. As well as a note about his "60th birthday Celebration"

I saw your tweet in the link about an update on the manga. I hope he's able to give us something. Any information about the manga's hiatus at this point would be nice.