Atom and Libertus

Hyper_Guyvantic

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I have been gone for quiet some time. But I have been recently wondering, whatever happened to the Libertus that Aptom was fighting? in the pier?

Did he kill them? Absorb them? What? Aptom seems like the type that he wouldn't back down from a fight let alone a potentially tasty Zoanoid unless he had good reason to. I am also wondering if it has also been mentioned whether he can in fact absorb them or not.

6 hours ago, Hyper_Guyvantic said:

Did he kill them? Absorb them? 

No. Aptom couldn't kill them. He escaped.

The Libertus were designed by Hekering to rip hyper zoanoids apart. Aptom was outnumbered and they would have surely killed him. I have theorized that Agito wanted to have him killed and removed him from the playing field. Aptom is basically Sho's only super power support right now as Agito  betrayed him.  

But I have been recently wondering, whatever happened to the Libertus that Aptom was fighting? in the pier?

Most if not all of them died fighting Guyot, Guyver 2F, and the Unus. Guyot wanted to take the Segowas hostage and hold them for a ransom, as I'm sure you can probably guess what for. 

Aptom seems like the type that he wouldn't back down from a fight let alone a potentially tasty Zoanoid unless he had good reason to. 

He's far from invincible. There's been many times he's had to retreat through out the manga and anime series.

Neo Zxtole almost killed him. Enzyme 3 almost killed him. Chronos is making stronger zoanoids that are inoculated against Aptom. He can't eat the newer types. 

Eventually I wouldn't be surprised if Chronos vaccinated all zoanoids for a herd immunity against him. They're trying to phase him out and cut off his food supply. 

I am also wondering if it has also been mentioned whether he can in fact absorb them or not.

It was never mentioned. But I wouldn't be surprised if Agito had them inoculated against Aptom. 

We're talking about a guy who betrayed not only Sho but was a Chronos Collaborator through his Uncle. Agito isn't someone to be taken lightly and I don't think he's ignorant and unenlightened enough to have had them created knowing that Aptom could eat his super soldiers and cause him problems. No, Agito is smarter than that.

This is a guy who uses lateral thinking and forms of manipulation to get what he wants. He learns as much as he can and then comes up with ways to disarm and aggravate his enemies. Most of his plans are premeditated. The fall of the Japanese Branch was premeditated. He planned on them killing Sho and then used Sho to wreak havok on them while he worked in the shadows. This is also someone that took a lot of time planning Guyot's murder. 

Agito has proven in the manga as well in the anime that he wants to rule the world in Chronos's place and he'll kill anyone that gets in his way including Sho. He's killed more zoalords than Sho has. He's done the most damage to Chronos. He's done a lot of covert operations against them. He's sabotaged them as much as he could when he was masquerading as a collaborator.  He started a revolution. His superiority complex is what allowed him to temporarily commandeer Sho's Gigantic, especially when Sho was in battle. Perfect way to get Sho killed, which also sets the premise for Agito to deflect blame for his death. 

He's a narcissistic sociopath who uses others to get what he wants and then he kills them after he's done. A lot of what sociopaths do is premeditated and they're very charming and convincing. He fooled Guyot until it got to a point that he was found out. He had been planning on screwing Guyot and Chronos over from the start of the story when he stole a Guyver unit and he did while his Uncle Genzo was director, who he screwed over. That's all he's done from the start is one power grab after the next and throwing people under the bus. If it gets him one step ahead, who cares. 

When his plans fell apart after his cover was blown when he was scheming against Chronos. He resorted to puppeteering Sho until he was done with him & while doing so he formulated and meditated on different methods to screw them again. He sweet talked his followers, The Zeus Thunderbolt, and his girlfriend, Shizu, into becoming Libtertus after he kidnapped Hekering who was one of Chronos's greatest biologist. He doesn't care about Shizu. Only what she can do for him.  With her and his super army he butchered thousands of zoanoids all for a pat on the back from a guy who is just as warped as Chronos is. 

He's resourceful, he's ambitious, he's cunning, masterful in manipulating others, and he's power hungry. He's extremely intelligent. More so than Sho.  

We're looking at a guy, a sociopath, whose desire is to get revenge and rule the world as a dictator. A guy who is willing to rule through a stratocracy and that often starts with an army and people giving them power which he has been given. 

This isn't someone Aptom could win a fight with.  

Edited by Hitchens

Hmmm. But Aptom is an adaptive life form. Once he evolves past their immunity... watch out. If a mindless virus can do it...

Also what you describe is a psychopath, not a sociopath.

Could Agito rule the world? Is such a thing possible? I say 'no'. He can't make people absolutely loyal to him the way Chronos can. And ruling through fear would be incredibly foolish. A stratocracy carries within itself the seeds of betrayal.

4 hours ago, Salkafar said:

Hmmm. But Aptom is an adaptive life form. Once he evolves past their immunity... watch out. If a mindless virus can do it...

You would think as fast as his virus replicates that you'd think there'd be different variants and mutations and making a vaccine with all of those mutations in mind would be near impossible for Chronos to keep up with. 

Also what you describe is a psychopath, not a sociopath.

How so?

Could Agito rule the world? Is such a thing possible? I say 'no'. 

I'm just speculating if it's possible. Canon wise, the manga isn't finished and I'm not sure what Agito's got planned. If Sho kills him or if he survives. 

I just know that if the zoalords are removed. The nations will have zoanoid power and that'll be an even bigger mess when it comes to war and other countries using it for their own agendas. That is once Chronos is removed from the equation. 

I think it would be imperative for  Sho and Agito to leave Sin Rubeo Amniculus alive to keep the peace. On the terms that he's not allowed to construct any more zoalords because most of them developed a god complex. I don't think Sin would allow them to war and murder innocents unrestricted. Imagine the Taliban going around with that kind of power enforcing Sharia Laws and proclaiming how they're a religion of peace. Because Sho and Agito aren't going to live forever the way a zoalord can.  

5 hours ago, Salkafar said:

He can't make people absolutely loyal to him the way Chronos can. And ruling through fear would be incredibly foolish. A stratocracy carries within itself the seeds of betrayal.

It worked for people like Stalin, Fidel Castro, Kim Jon Un, and Ramzan Kadyrov long term. Any government carries the seeds of people rioting and inciting a revolution if they're not happy with their government.